Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (237046 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Chuksmonika(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2018
holyacid:
bro are u sure about the Batch A stream 1 stuff?
ya,from a reliable source bro
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by LegitBoyy: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Hello house please I need Y'all help urgently. I was mobilized with the Batch C stream 1 and I was posted to Nassarawa State where I did my compulsory 3 weeks. I did relocation to Lagos but I got Ogun state. Now I want to try relocation again with stream 2 by December 5 when they will be leaving camp but my connect said I can't use Nasarawa state code again to redeploy that since I have been relocated to Ogun, the state code isn't valid again(I don't know how true, he might be looking for excuses).

He insisted I go to Ogun state to generate a new state code but my problem is NYSC asked redeployed corpers to resume by December 10 and the relocation I'm targeting is by December 5. I'm really in a fix right now as I have a lucrative offer with a company in Lagos already. I'm trying my best not to loose out on it .

Please I need suggestions on how I can go about this or if it I'd possible I can register in Ogun before December 10.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Gracepickin(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
is it mandatory to open a new bank acc.in camp or one can simply use an existing account ? reply plz
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by spiceadole: 2:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Gracepickin:
is it mandatory to open a new bank acc.in camp or one can simply use an existing account ? reply plz

It's not compulsory.
If your state code falls under a bank which you already have an account with, indicate the account number in the account opening form and write "existing" account.
Mine was Zenith Bank k, as I already had an account with them, I filled the form and continued with them
That's all
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by spiceadole: 3:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Gracepickin:

's not compulsory.
If your state code falls under a bank which you already have an account with, indicate the account number in the account opening form and write "existing" account.
Mine was Zenith Bank as I already had an account with them, I filled the form and continued with them
That's all
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Mhizdiva1: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nice one.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Gracepickin(f): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
spiceadole:

's not compulsory.
Mine was Zenith Bank as I already had an account with them, I filled the form and continued with them
That's all
I've just made huge mistake... am a batch cs2 Corp member. I did not open any account while I was in camp,cuz I had 3acct.alrealy and I was told I cud use an existing account. I didn't know it will be an existing acct. from that same bank... access and zenith bank.... and am using diamond. And now I've relocated... am just confuse right nw
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Annnonymous: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Hello house please I need Y'all help urgently. I was mobilized with the Batch C stream 1 and I was posted to Nassarawa State where I did my compulsory 3 weeks. I did relocation to Lagos but I got Ogun state. Now I want to try relocation again with stream 2 by December 5 when they will be leaving camp but my connect said I can't use Nasarawa state code again to redeploy that since I have been relocated to Ogun, the state code isn't valid again(I don't know how true, he might be looking for excuses).

He insisted I go to Ogun state to generate a new state code but my problem is NYSC asked redeployed corpers to resume by December 10 and the relocation I'm targeting is by December 5. I'm really in a fix right now as I have a lucrative offer with a company in Lagos already. I'm trying my best not to loose out on it .

Please I need suggestions on how I can go about this or if it I'd possible I can register in Ogun before December 10.

Bro. He is right. You need to go to the nysc secretariat of Ogun and get a new Ogun State Code...This could be done in a day (Just print out your relocation letter from your portal when you're going to the secretariat)

After getting a new statecode, then send it to your contact to process your relocation to Lagos.

All the best.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sommydisaster(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
XVIER:
Who was posted to kaduna?

Lol, bro how you dey see the camp
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by LegitBoyy: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Annnonymous:

Bro. He is right. You need to go to the nysc secretariat of Ogun and get a new Ogun State Code...This could be done in a day (Just print out your relocation letter from your portal when you're going to the secretariat)

After getting a new statecode, then send it to your contact to process your relocation to Lagos.

All the best.
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by XVIER(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sommydisaster:

Lol, bro how you dey see the camp
Bro na kwara camp I dey, I wan redeploy come kaduna
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sommydisaster(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2018
XVIER:

Bro na kwara camp I dey, I wan redeploy come kaduna

Lol
Make we exchange biko
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by XVIER(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Sommydisaster:

Lol
Make we exchange biko
grin I wish ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by adegoke93: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Any one camping in Iseyin, Oyo state.Pls it's very urgent.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Finally after all the rumours and stuff ... Nysc ain't as complicated as we thought well for now... Hello from the cold Katsina
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sommydisaster(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
danbas:
Finally after all the rumours and stuff ... Nysc ain't as complicated as we thought well for now... Hello from the cold Katsina

Till you ask Kaduna people how far!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll contradict your statement yourself
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Fego50(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone please,i was mobolized and posted to Gombe with Batch C stream 1,but i left camp a day to closing of orientation,thus i did not get my Hard copy of PPA letter,was told by my platton officer to check my dashboard and printout,but i kept checking and it displays not but saying best viewed with mozila browser or microsoft browser,nd i constantly used the microsoft explorer on my laptop to check even with mozilla.I need advice Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by wiznuel(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hello guys. My family is based in Ilorin and my PPA is not in Ilorin and I can't serve there based on health grounds, I have complained and I was given a number to call the man keeps saying I should continue checking my dashboard please what can I do cos am confused and I can't meet anyone at the Secretariat until DEC 10 When stream 2 will be done with camp and I don't want miss out this allawee and clearance wahala...please what can I do
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by adeoluvic(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Need an accommodation in Ibadan contact me on this number 08166414466
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Yotex200(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2018
Females posted to warri... HMU Abeg... Need friends.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by TheStrongest: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Yotex200:
Females posted to warri... HMU Abeg... Need friends.
I dey relocate come delta, hopefully I would be posted to warri...
How accommodations be for that side?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by scarchiji: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fego50:
Hello everyone please,i was mobolized and posted to Gombe with Batch C stream 1,but i left camp a day to closing of orientation,thus i did not get my Hard copy of PPA letter,was told by my platton officer to check my dashboard and printout,but i kept checking and it displays not but saying best viewed with mozila browser or microsoft browser,nd i constantly used the microsoft explorer on my laptop to check even with mozilla.I need advice Thanks.
Same as mine but when I clicked on relocation, I was requested to make payment which I did only to get a relocation letter. So u can try as well.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Guys please I need your advice on the best ppa for a medical laboratory scientist and a biochemist in Ondo state.

Please it's urgent mbok. Thanks in advance
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by empress101(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
where is the best ppa for a dentist at akwa ibom Abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.