Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (237057 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
empress101:
where is the best ppa for a dentist at akwa ibom Abeg

Are you here , at the orientation camp Usit Atai ?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by empress101(f): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Are you here , at the orientation camp Usit Atai ?
Yes, I'm at nsit atai.. Are you there too?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2018
empress101:

Yes, I'm at nsit atai.. Are you there too?

Yes I'm o, what's your platoon ? Mine is 10platoon
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by empress101(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Yes I'm o, what's your platoon ? Mine is 10platoon
lmao... same platoon... platoon 10
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Laido: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oyo corpers!! Batch C stream 1!! I dey hail una!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Anitoya: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
shaddybaye:
good day
everyone. please I relocated to Oyo state. I need a better place where I can do my ppa. not teaching please...thanks in anticipation.

I also relocated to oyo state . But was told to come back by 10th December when I went on the 19th to report that they were not attending to batch c stream 1 corpers yet.i need where I can do ppa also and also address to winners family house or a good family house in town. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Quintessentials: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Will batch c stream 1 get November payment(allawee)
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by MrJoshBaba(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Quintessentials:
Will batch c stream 1 get November payment(allawee)

Sure. The payment will come first week of December
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by adsload: 5:18am On Dec 01, 2018
empress101:

lmao... same platoon... platoon 10

Wow. Same platoon 10.

Belike say akwa ibom plenty for here o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by shaddybaye: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
happy new month famz. please I heard that those on relocation won't be paid this December. how true is that please?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by empress101(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
adsload:

Wow. Same platoon 10.
lol really? You too.. drop ur digits then
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Lexmane(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2018
adsload:

Wow. Same platoon 10.

Platoon 10 here too sha... Left Camp the second week
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by banre(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2018
LegitBoyy:
Hello house please I need Y'all help urgently. I was mobilized with the Batch C stream 1 and I was posted to Nassarawa State where I did my compulsory 3 weeks. I did relocation to Lagos but I got Ogun state. Now I want to try relocation again with stream 2 by December 5 when they will be leaving camp but my connect said I can't use Nasarawa state code again to redeploy that since I have been relocated to Ogun, the state code isn't valid again(I don't know how true, he might be looking for excuses).

He insisted I go to Ogun state to generate a new state code my problem is NYSC asked redeployed corpers to resume by December 10 and the relocation I'm targeting is by December 5. I'm really in a fix right now as I have a lucrative offer with a company in Lagos already. I'm trying my best not to loose out on it .

Please I need suggestions on how I can go about this or if it I'd possible I can register in Ogun before December 10.

I was posted to Ogun state, you can visit the secretariat in Ogun with your documents and apply for relocation, don't waste your time waiting on dec 10

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Litblogger: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2018
So, I live in Lagos, but was posted to Osun.

During the medical section of registration, they wrote "unfit" on my medical report. I have (Angina, Malaria, Typhoid and Ulcer).

I finished up registration, created a bank account and collected my kit. My platoon officer asked me to write an exeat application after he saw what was written on my medical report. I wasn't fit to stay in camp. I wrote the letter and he took me to the state coordinator's office.

A man in the state coordinator's office took me to the clinic. At the clinic, I was also asked to fill a relocation form and write a letter and I did. After everything, they filled my exeat card (meal ticket) and wrote "To return on the 5th of December" - That is the day camp will be closing.

Then I returned home in Lagos the next day.

I wasn't given any money, but they asked for my account number. My normal account number (not the one I opened in camp).

My questions now are:

1. Does it mean that they will send the money to my account? Instead of the physical handout they do in camp?

2. Someone I met in camp just recently told me that on the last day of camp, there will be buses available to convey corpers to their PPAs, and that those relocating have to visit their PPAs first. I personally do not think that this makes sense because why will they post corpers to a PPA in a state that they wouldn't be staying at?

3. A friend said that I may not even need to return to Osun on that last day of camp. That I should just visit the portal, print the relocation application approval letter and take it to the secretariat in Lagos. How true is this?

4. When am I expected to see the relocation approval on the portal? Is it on the last day of camp?

5. I applied for relocation in camp, what are the odds of it working out? I have read that some people's applications are rejected. I don't know what I will do if mine gets declined. I can't stay in a state where I know no one and my health status requires that I stay around people familiar with my health history, in case of emergencies.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anitoya:

I also relocated to oyo state . But was told to come back by 10th December when I went on the 19th to report that they were not attending to batch c stream 1 corpers yet.i need where I can do ppa also and also address to winners family house or a good family house in town. Thanks
I also redeployed to oyo state. Pls has your previous state code changes to oyo state code?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Housings: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls I need a self con in gwarimpa,abuja.Within the prices of 250_350....or a female corper and we can get a 2bedroom flat.Thank you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Anitoya: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
beamtopola:

I also redeployed to oyo state. Pls has your previous state code changes to oyo state code?

I haven't reported yet. Till 10th of december.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Gracepickin(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Can I do my ppa in a Navy Base?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by danbas: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Batch A 2019/20 get ready cause May/June is your time... Don't get so lonely
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by profbrightuzoma: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pls who knows isiala ngwa south the school name is Holyland Christian college.. Can you tell me how the place is
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ajibolag(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=danbas post=73549843]Batch A 2019/20 get ready cause May/June is your time... Don't get so lonely [/quote
Let me go and find job sharp sharp, runs out of thread
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello house Pls I av just printed my relocation letter Pls what is is the next step
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Lexmane(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Hello house Pls I av just printed my relocation letter Pls what is is the next step

Take it to your state secretariat come December 10. Everything else will be made clear there.

Which state did you relocate to btw?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by mickzzy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
for we that did relocation in batch C stream II. Please when we to report to the state sectariat in fact am yet to see my relocation letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alaadin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gracepickin:
Can I do my ppa in a Navy Base?

Yeap currently doing mine there but in lag tho
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by hizzypearl(f): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
HELP Oooo... I Need A PPA Anywhere In Ogun State.. THANKS
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Claude123: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Space booked
Prifred Links is requesting for corps members to fill the positions of; content developer, creative writer, social media enthusiast and blogger.
PS: only corps members posted to Ojo local government area.

For more information, call 07018462495.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Claude123: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Space booked
is there any thread for corps members posted to either Ojo or Iba local government area council

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.