Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (235451 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Street Address=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC),
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
Enugu State University of Science and technology (ESUT)
Peace land College of Education
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library
Hall for seminer or entertatinment
Printing and thermostat shop
Fee=N235,000 f0r unfurnished room, 255,000 f0r furnished room
location=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

grin grin grin grin

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed
male medical students of good behavior may be considered

call 08160618424 for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sleemzy96(f): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Sheyman95:
Pls, can we chat privately?
I need to do re-posting because my ppa is costing me a lot of money.
I'm a lagos corp member.
PLEASE, link me with the person that help you with your re-posting
Its very urgent PLEASE
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by zinachidi(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2019
any WhatsApp group for Akwa Ibom corpers
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by osars: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls who can help me with the process of joining special cds in Lagos? sad
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Litblogger: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by osars: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Litblogger:

What is special CDS?

Like ndlea, Red Cross, e. t. c
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by omamush(f): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
heard special CDs holds only on Fridays in most LGAs in Lagos, how true is this

i need help, submitted a request letter for reposting at the LGA since last week but I've not been posted yet, the issue is I do not wish to be posted to the place on the request letter anymore, I don't want to wait to be posted there because it would be a long process to get a rejection letter, who has an idea how I can go about it since I'm yet to be posted there.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by osars: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=omamush post=74735124]heard special CDs holds only on Fridays in most LGAs in Lagos, how true is this

My friends own is on Thurs,although she's yet to attend .
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
wink

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 3:40am On Jan 16, 2019
please is there any abuja corper here? I need to ask you a question, here's my number p07069555261.. please add on whatsapp let's talk
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Litblogger: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Nomzylicious:

do u know who does it?
I don't know where yiu people saw that relocation ends in three months.
Its funny that those that have no idea about relocation is advising those that don't also know it.

Official relocation on marital grounds and very serious health grounds with visible proof. within 3months.

And the Nigeria way is mostly withing 7-14 days.
And its done.

If u need assistance on relocation issues.
Just chat me up on whatsapp 08105652232
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sholexmedia: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
See video of young Nigeria who quit civil engineering to become an artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYRAaUEU34
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Dglory(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
I need some help.

I'm part of Batch C stream 2. My relocation got approved on Wednesday to Abuja.
Please, who knows where the NYSC Secretariat is in Abuja? I want to submit the relocation letter tomorrow.

Also, for PPA posting, do I need to take a request letter with me there tomorrow?
And I'll appreciate if someone can update with some things I'll do, the processes.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Heemcelph: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dglory:
I need some help.

Please, who knows where the NYSC Secretariat is in Abuja? I want to submit the relocation letter tomorrow.

Also, for PPA posting, do I need to take alcohol request letter with me there tomorrow?
And I'll appreciate if someone can update with some things I'll do, the processes.
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Dglory(f): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Heemcelph:

Plot 416, Tigris Crescent Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama.

That's the national headquarters, not the Secretariat.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 1:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Dglory:

That's the national headquarters, not the Secretariat.

you will submit the letter at Kubwa. the nysc camp there. You can go with the request letter but its only when your state code has changed, then you can submit it because the letter must include your state code.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Dglory(f): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2019
obong003:

you will submit the letter at Kubwa. the nysc camp there. You can go with the request letter but its only when your state code has changed, then you can submit it because the letter must include your state code.

Alright, thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by doctormmusa(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2019
pls in which month did ur age needn't be above 30yrs
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sleemzy96(f): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dglory:
I need some help.

Also, for PPA posting, do I need to take a request letter with me there tomorrow?

Congrats. please when did you apply for the relocation?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Olukologia24592(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Dimk: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please dd u get state cordinator's clearance b4 printing your relocation letter?
Dglory:
I need some help.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Dglory:

Alright, thanks.

you welcome
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Civilmaster(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Will there be problem if you do not attend CDS
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
For your quick redeployment within 3days chat me up. 09052529589.legit work
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by spiceadole: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
doctormmusa:
pls in which month did ur age needn't be above 30yrs

Not month..
The day, the month and year of your date of graduation.

Eg, if you graduated on 1st January 2019.
It means you must not clock 30 as at that same day.
You must be younger than 30 even if it with days
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2019

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.