Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (235314 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by shagamite: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Civilmaster:
Will there be problem if you do not attend CDS
I don't even have one yet and I travelled
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Meta4element(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
sitedolliz:
For your quick redeployment within 3days chat me up. 09052529589.legit work
Scammers....You people will rot in hell...That's how one of you scammed me...My mum has being calling him to return our money and he's no more picking.. but that one no be probs...I get him pictures...I promised him he won't live past Easter..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Meta4element:

Scammers....You people will rot in hell...That's how one of you scammed me...My mum has being calling him to return our money and he's no more picking.. but that one no be probs...I get him pictures...I promised him he won't live past Easter..
you must be sick, who scammed u? If u are so daft and stupid to give ur money to a scammer despite your level of education am not an idiot like u.
For d fact dat u were scam does not mean I'm a scammer OK cos I'm not d one dat collected money from u. Don't generalise us pls
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Bigval5: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2019
sitedolliz:
you must be sick, who scammed u? If u are so daft and stupid to give ur money to a scammer despite your level of education am not an idiot like u.
For d fact dat u were scam does not mean I'm a scammer OK cos I'm not d one dat collected money from u. Don't generalise us pls

Sorry ooo

You are a scammer tongue
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kakabre(f): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls, I'm in need of a PPA, was rejected at the place I was posted.... Batch C stream 2 Abuja.... I studied biochemistry.... Pls if anyone here has any links to any organizations or schools that needs corpers, preferably in AMAC, pls link me up.... Thank you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kengodson: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Street Address=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC),
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
Enugu State University of Science and technology (ESUT)
Peace land College of Education
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library
Hall for seminer or entertatinment
Printing and thermostat shop
Fee=N235,000 f0r unfurnished room, 255,000 f0r furnished room
location=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed
male medical students of good behavior may be considered

call 08160618424 for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Dglory(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dimk:
Please dd u get state cordinator's clearance b4 printing your relocation letter?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I did. I got the letter from my Local Government which I took to my PPA and then I went to the ICT, state secretariat, to change it online before I came to Abuja.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Jellystanley: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have issues with my bank and there was a mistake on my DOB, will I still receive alawee. Name and other information are intact. The difference is 1996 instead of 1995. Need a response asap
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by omamush(f): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nysc just introduced biometric capture on CDS days and corp members must be captured atleast twice a month before the monthly clearance else you won't be allowed to do your biometric. I think they did it to curb ghost corpers, Who knows how serious they are taking this for now.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Meta4element(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bigval5:

Sorry ooo

You are a scammer tongue

You dey mind them...idiot won't go and find something reasonable and do with his life...All these nonsense na my Mumsy cause am...people were telling her how my PPA used to have Community clash...How so many corpers has lost thier life there... Out of fear she carry 30k go pay one bastard who was claiming to be Nysc agent..Telling her I will be Relocated within 3days...Because we already don comot for camp...Now she paid him since 10th December..It was during Xmas when we dey villa she come open up to me...I was sooo mad with her..money wey person no see na you carry give person...I called the guy to reason gentlemanly with him..he was telling stories..next thing he blocked me on WhatsApp...I told him for causing my mum soon much pain..What will hit you will be worst than hell...I have he's pictures..he's phone number and account number...When am ready for him I will show up
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please is there anyone here that have received allawee but did not do January clearance because of relocation matters??

Make una answer mbok
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Meta4element:

You dey mind them...idiot won't go and find something reasonable and do with his life...All these nonsense na my Mumsy cause am...people were telling her how my PPA used to have Community clash...How so many corpers has lost thier life there... Out of fear she carry 30k go pay one bastard who was claiming to be Nysc agent..Telling her I will be Relocated within 3days...Because we already don comot for camp...Now she paid him since 10th December..It was during Xmas when we dey villa she come open up to me...I was sooo mad with her..money wey person no see na you carry give person...I called the guy to reason gentlemanly with him..he was telling stories..next thing he blocked me on WhatsApp...I told him for causing my mum soon much pain..What will hit you will be worst than hell...I have he's pictures..he's phone number and account number...When am ready for him I will show up

How much did u say.

Like i say.
You can't buy coke for 40 naira

From the way someone slope to u.
You shd know the person is a scammer or not.

Some of u call. Me and ask for relocation for 20k. 30k.
Only a scammer wud take such money from you.
Don't look for cheap links and blame people later.

What we're u hoping to get when u wanted to relocated for 30k in the first place.

Even those that help people in camp don't take 30k.

When u take 10k to the market to buy a tv what do u think you would be given in the first place.

You guys shd be smart and listen to when some is talking.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Meta4element:

In camp 30k for relocation is 50/50 chance.
If u outside camp anybody that tell u 30k for relocation is after ur money.

Its cheap so. U pay once and ur money is gone.

And u start to. Hear stories like head of mobilization is not on. Sit as someone told me.
The person to. Sign ur. Mobilization is not around.
The person needs extra 10k before signing.

People get scammed out of their own greed.

This you that is complaining certainly meet a legit person too and you must have complained that it was expensive.

My dear 20naira coke does not exist.

Stop greed and u not be scammed.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
kakabre:
Pls, I'm in need of a PPA, was rejected at the place I was posted.... Batch C stream 2 Abuja.... I studied biochemistry.... Pls if anyone here has any links to any organizations or schools that needs corpers, preferably in AMAC, pls link me up.... Thank you

Call. Me and i wud give u someone contact in Abuja to help u
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Preciouserhabor(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Meta4element:

For ur mothers sake.
Send me ur details and let me relocate u for free
I wud pay for it myself.

Contact me.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

In camp 30k for relocation is 50/50 chance.
If u outside camp anybody that tell u 30k for relocation is after ur money.

Its cheap so. U pay once and ur money is gone.

And u start to. Hear stories like head of mobilization is not on. Sit as someone told me.
The person to. Sign ur. Mobilization is not around.
The person needs extra 10k before signing.

People get scammed out of their own greed.

This you that is complaining certainly meet a legit person too and you must have complained that it was expensive.

My dear 20naira coke does not exist.

Stop greed and u not be scammed.

Sir, I'm not disputing you or saying you are lying. I know someone in Ondo that relocated for 20k and another person that did same for 50k all to Abuja.

There's no fixed price for this stuff. It depends on the mood of the person. Shikena.

How did I know this, cause I was also involved in the negotiations.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Sakie: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls bacth c stream 2 corpers, are we to expect only January allowee or January and December allowee
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Scam is too much here
Guys wise up .......... Besides Batch C2 only received January's Alawee.... When should we expect last year December's? sad
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Na wa o. I never get December and January alawee. Whereas others don get. Anybody in the same shoes ?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by chikason68(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bigval5:

Sorry ooo
You are a scammer tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Litblogger: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Litblogger: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kakabre(f): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Call. Me and i wud give u someone contact in Abuja to help u
Pls How do I get your contact, or can you send your number as a mail to brediva221atgmail.com .....thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.