Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (236824 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sugarban11(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning my fellow pcm, pls I can't print my admission letter from my jamb profile. And anytime I check matriculation list it will tell me to print my admission letter b4 my name can appear on matriculation list.
And am afraid I might not be posted because I heard dat nysc won't post anyone that his name is not on matriculation list, though my name is not on error list that was released on Tuesday by my skul.
I have called jamb helpline numbers but they told me to visit any nearest jamb office to solve my problem but am currently in a remote village with my company and and until on Monday before we can be through with our project and nysc registration will commence on Saturday. Pls house I don't want to miss this batch, what should I do?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hauwi:

yes i am .any news about the senate list ? I rep chemistry department wbu?

I submitted my jamb admission letter yesterday and the man uploaded on the NYSC,dough no names yet but he told me to reg on Saturday that am cleared.so am looking forward to Saturday.
I rep agricultural engineering department.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
TonyPrinczsmith:
I couldn't find my name on the NYSC senate verify list even after my school confirmed to me that my name was uploaded successfully.
Pls what does this imply?

having same issue, no body has seen his or her name online just chill till Saturday I believe it will all be sorted out.its just next tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by soulrib(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
sugarban11:
Good morning my fellow pcm, pls I can't print my admission letter from my jamb profile. And anytime I check matriculation list it will tell me to print my admission letter b4 my name can appear on matriculation list.
And am afraid I might not be posted because I heard dat nysc won't post anyone that his name is not on matriculation list, though my name is not on error list that was released on Tuesday by my skul.
I have called jamb helpline numbers but they told me to visit any nearest jamb office to solve my problem but am currently in a remote village with my company and and until on Monday before we can be through with our project and nysc registration will commence on Saturday. Pls house I don't want to miss this batch, what should I do?

It shouldn't be so hard to have your name on the matriculation list. First, you have to create an account with JAMB through the e-facility. The account creation Could only be done at a CBT accredited centre, though you can try to use your phone but you wouldn't be able to login.

I wish you the best!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by anizy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please the medical checkup do we need it for the registration or form the camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by lanaVello1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
anizy:
Please the medical checkup do we need it for the registration or form the camp.
It's for the camp, you don't need it for online reg
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by anizy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
lanaVello1:

It's for the camp, you don't need it for online reg

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by floventz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
anizy:

Thanks
you might actually need it if your genotype is SS.. but that's medical certificate
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hi guys I'm at the verge of selecting my four state of choice of service, I'm from Osun and I understand I can't choose from the western part, so the thing is I'm confuse of where to choose as I don't know anywhere....

Please note I will like a good state with less expensive
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sambroose(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Hi guys I'm at the verge of selecting my four state of choice of service, I'm from Osun and I understand I can't choose from the western part, so the thing is I'm confuse of where to choose as I don't know anywhere....

very bad
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
sambroose:
very bad
Yes it is, that's why I came here
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hayormeah(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

That is not true..... You will choose from four geopolitical zones and south west will be included.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by obong003(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please does anyone have any idea if there will be another batch after batch C this year? I submitted my application for jamb regularisation since last month and it's not yet out. I'm not sure my name will be in the NYSC portal

Please help reply
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by sugarban11(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
soulrib:

It shouldn't be so hard to have your name on the matriculation list. First, you have to create an account with JAMB through the e-facility. The account creation Could only be done at a CBT accredited centre, though you can try to use your phone but you wouldn't be able to login.

I wish you the best!

Thanks boss for the reply but I have a jamb account.
I have called my friend to help me go to jamb office tomorrow and complaint to them because he was I called earlier to help me print my admission letter and he said had been to three cafe but all to know avail.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Ebullient07: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
]Please, has any Ôau student seen his/her own
have you seen your`s yet? Has oau uploaded any name?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Ebullient07: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Haastrupsson:
Please, has any Ôau student seen his/her own

have you seen your name? do you know if Oau has uploaded any name yet?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Is there still going to be anoda mobilization by November?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Israelconcepts: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
My name has been uploaded. You can start checking yours now.
I rep Unizik.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by efe10(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
undecided
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by soulrib(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
sugarban11:

Thanks boss for the reply but I have a jamb account.
I have called my friend to help me go to jamb office tomorrow and complaint to them because he was I called earlier to help me print my admission letter and he said had been to three cafe but all to know avail.

Alright Buddy. You are welcome.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by phollybee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please Room my School is yet to Upload our names in which they promised to do d uploading next week Monday or Tuesday... But my fear is I heard people saying that Uploading of names is Over.. Plz room is there still hope?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by soulrib(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ebullient07:

I don't think they have, cos I have not seen mine.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Israelconcepts:
I rep Unizik.
Hey Israel, did you graduate this year or last year?
I repUnizik too wink
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Israelconcepts:
I rep Unizik.
Hey Israel, did you graduate this year or last year?
I replied Unizik too wink
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by shakaz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ebullient07:

Are you on the DSA telegram group?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by nelsonebby(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
askibee:

having same issue, no body has seen his or her name online just chill till Saturday I believe it will all be sorted out.its just next tomorrow.
names are already out for some
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Israelconcepts: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Padra:
Hey Israel, did you graduate this year or last year? I repUnizik too wink
I graduated last year...My fellow zikite!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by floventz(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
hey guys. you can get your Medical certificate in lasuth ikeja. you can either go through the whole tests or otherwise get without it.. just check my signature for more information.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Just saw my name now, reporting from EBSU

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.