Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (235923 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by dogstyle007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Registered successfully without NMA stamp... foreign student ~ Rivers grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 24, 2018
joshbam:
Please those who are in camp already, are they accepting fitness certificates without NMA stamps?

Yes they are, they didn't even glance twice at mine sef
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 24, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Skarlet and the rest where una dey

We dey here, finished registration around 9am, it was stress free because the crowd was not much. They've already started training us and things are beginning to get hectic
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 24, 2018
profnigga:
hey hope is not too stressful, JST arrive this nyt

You arrived late so expect crowd
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2018
skarlett:

We dey here, finished registration around 9am, it was stress free because the crowd was not much. They've already started training us and things are beginning to get hectic
Sounds good and how is the camp at Ebonyi, and Ebonyi in General, I hope is nice coz Ebonyi is my second state of choice.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Bo55lady: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Please I need help...my name is on the senate list but instead of the normal message by the side it's showing this candidate was not offered admission. I was adviced to reprint my admission letter which I have done but it still hasn't been rectified. Is there any hope for stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Delphie(f): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Skillzthebadguy:

All you have to do is go to course correction and correct it
You have to request for it
It happened to me too

Done. Thank You!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Redoil: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2018
my wife whose a breast feeding mother got registered yesterday at lagos camp and was told to go home will she go for the swearing in or induction ceremony and when will the ceremony take place. ur advice is urgently needed
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by khassy(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2018
Anyone in Lagos camp already

What did they require at registration point ??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Bo55lady:
Please I need help...my name is on the senate list but instead of the normal message by the side it's showing this candidate was not offered admission. I was adviced to reprint my admission letter which I have done but it still hasn't been rectified. Is there any hope for stream 2?
Pls go to ur sch ict to complain as soon as possible...yes there is hope for stream 2 if ur sch can rectify it.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Redoil:
my wife whose a breast feeding mother got registered yesterday at lagos camp and was told to go home will she go for the swearing in or induction ceremony and when will the ceremony take place. ur advice is urgently needed
She shld have ask yesterday before she leave...dnt have an idea
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Redoil:
Some time ago, NYSC released a notice that pregnant and nursing mothers would not be mobilised for service (or maybe just camp, if I recall rightly) for obvious reasons.

You can search the portal and get updated.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2018
khassy:

call up letter, 4 passports and 1 passport for bank account opening , notification of result, medical fitness report
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by OreoPaschal(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Redoil:

Tomorrow is the day for swearing. Thursday 25th October, 2018. I am in Lagos Camp.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by moskke(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2018
portal already open for stream 2 registration but uniben students can't register because it's saying school yet to submit physical document.. please anyone with such issues?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Churkee(f): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2018
moskke:
portal already open for stream 2 registration but uniben students can't register because it's saying school yet to submit physical document.. please anyone with such issues?

I'm actually having same issue
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Quelme: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Churkee:

I'm actually having same issue
same here too.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by profnigga(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
registration done and dusted.
Ebonyi here we are.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
khassy:

So, Baba Nla, You already through with Unilorin ?
More Success ooo ..... still planning to meet u sha .... I am a fan oo !
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Sounds good and how is the camp at Ebonyi, and Ebonyi in General, I hope is nice coz Ebonyi is my second state of choice.

If you're coming from Lagos, get ready to sit in the bus for 12 hours and try to go with Okeyson, their park is close to camp and their drivers may even drop you off in camp (Afikpo). The camp is just there, renovations are currently going on, so some of the hostels are looking Behind. Charging is not allowed in the hostels, you can only charge at Mami: phone #50, power bank #100. Try and come a day before, things would be infinitely easier for you and when your mates are just coming or doing registration, you'll already have your kit and will be able to take part in opening day parade drills. You'll get good beds too (some beds are flatter than pancake).
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by fatsonm: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
In my school, our names are already matriculation list of jamb but we are yet to do clearance... Can we meet up with stream2?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by amokeme(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hi, good afternoon, anyone posted to KANO STATE and will be needing an accommodation please send a whatsApp message to 08136990789.
I have two 1 bedroom self contained house to rent out.

Location - Jaba, paniso road, kano state
Price - 150k / 80k (water, light- both Nepa and gen included + security)
Fee duration is 1year
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by smalj23(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
Churkee:

But did you call him? What did he say to you?
Should we wait till weekend?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by smalj23(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Churkee:

Last week I was at students' affairs and the man told me that the issue was going to be resolved. That was before the last registration closed. I really wonder what's happening for real.
Uniben students let's connect on WhatsApp..my number is 08168835429
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Churkee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
smalj23:

Uniben students let's connect on WhatsApp..my number is 08168835429

I know you from exams and records cheesy
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Churkee(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
smalj23:

Should we wait till weekend?
What other choice do we got. Thankfully registration is still on till 5th. So thank God it's not last minute yet.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by haaryobhami: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
i register for nysc during july batch but I wasn't given call up number nd letter cause of letter of evaluation so I went to do it in lagos alausa but It was rejected,I was asked to upload evaluation letter from ministry of education so I went to Abuja,in Abuja I was directed to school.
the problem now is my school takes a lot of time nd i don't have much time on my side.

note:some of my friend didn't do d letter of evaluation but they were given call up letter some are now serving since July(same school,same course nd we graduated together),they advise me to open a new portal that I might be lucky this time, but i don't know if it's possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.