Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (236182 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
haaryobhami:
i register for nysc during july batch but I wasn't given call up number nd letter cause of letter of evaluation so I went to do it in lagos alausa but It was rejected,I was asked to upload evaluation letter from ministry of education so I went to Abuja,in Abuja I was directed to school.
the problem now is my school takes a lot of time nd i don't have much time on my side.

note:some of my friend didn't do d letter of evaluation but they were given call up letter some are now serving since July(same school,same course nd we graduated together),they advise me to open a new portal that I might be lucky this time, but i don't know if it's possible

Are you a foreign student ? If yes then you had better chill, your school alone can get your evaluation letter from Abuja. Hope your school is accredited.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by haaryobhami: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Are you a foreign student ? If yes then you had better chill, your school alone can get your evaluation letter from Abuja. Hope your school is accredited.

yes it is,but most of my friend were not asked for letter of evaluation.
infact all were not asked except me nd 1 guy I know.
They said I should try to register again with a diffrent gmail,is it possible to open new portal?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by haaryobhami: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

They said I should try to register again with a diffrent gmail,is it possible to open new portal?

am still goin to school 2mao tho but they always take time nd i need to go to camp next month cause I have other plans
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
haaryobhami:

am still goin to school 2mao tho but they always take time nd i need to go to camp next month cause I have other plans

You should pressure your school to get you your evaluation letter, getting evaluation letters in Abuja isn't no biggie or something that takes time. I don't understand why your school should take time in getting this.
I'll advice you to chill for the evaluation letter, think about it what if you open a new portal and NYSC still requests for it......
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Cherie69: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please, what's happening at Kwara State Camp now?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by haaryobhami: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=iamharkinwaley post=72377850]

You should pressure your school to

I know bro that's why am goin to school 2mao for d letter of evaluation but I also want to know if it's possible to open new portal.
who knows I might be lucky this time
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
I did my jamb regularization
Last month
Please how will I know if dey have approve and send
Me the admission letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=haaryobhami post=72377968][/quote]

Is well boss
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by touchofgold: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good evening house please I like to ask if I will be graced to register by Friday morning , I had delay in issuein me my SOR at LAUTECH due to the student protest , but I evenually got it today and I planned on travelling to zanfara tomorrow morning from ibadan which is a day journey I. E I'll arrive camp by Friday morning

Is it best i don't bother myself going to zamfara again or I might still be registered by Friday ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by patrick2015: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
touchofgold:
Good evening house please I like to ask if I will be graced to register by Friday morning , I had delay in issuein me my SOR at LAUTECH due to the student protest , but I evenually got it today and I planned on travelling to zanfara tomorrow morning from ibadan which is a day journey I. E I'll arrive camp by Friday morning

Is it best i don't bother myself going to zamfara again or I might still be registered by Friday ?
Still go bros. When you reach, you reach. Them go still register you. I sha know my sister entered camp on the day of swearing in. it was after swearing in ceremony sef. She was the third to last to enter camp. The last in her platoon. Go bros, everywhere good
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by touchofgold: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
thanks for that
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by owentemmy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
aderinkola4:
Anyone going frn lag to Enugu?
Please are yhu currently at Enugu.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by matthew609: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
pls anyone in obubra camp cross river? I a. presently stuck in ogoja now n no more bus tonight. hope tomorrow will not be too late to arrive camp
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hayormeah(f): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
touchofgold:

Sorry to bother you..... Which dept are in lautech cos my brother is being delayed service cos of SOR. Infact he was mobilized since ard july bt couldnt go due to the fact that he had no SOR yet. So pls how did you go abt obtaining yours? Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by touchofgold: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
from physics department, my SOR has been printed since July but it was the bursery clearance that caused the delay for long
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by touchofgold: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
it's possible someone is been mobilized from LAUTECH and his name has not been approved by the Senate.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by touchofgold: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
it's possible someone is been mobilized from LAUTECH and his name has not been approved by the Senate. because those people no dey really use result for capturing , and if the person's name is not on the Senate list, he can't be cleared at the bursery unit which I think is one of the most important on the clearance form. if he isn't cleared by the bursery unit then he can never get his SOR
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Bluezy13(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cherie69:
I couldn't get the certificate yesterday because it wasn't ready.I'm still in Cal.When are you leaving?

Oh...

I left today, after collecting my certificate.
I believe you've gone too ??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Bluezy13(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Integrator1:

Congrats, lemme give you heads-up. Taraba is not that far from Calabar, you'd use the new camp , but those going from west should be prepared cos its very very far .Camp is not that bad though no light when I was there .. Enjoyment almost everyday and fun camping activities, but bad food , you'd get cheap with loads of meat at mami market.. but as for posting ... Hmmmm the place isn't that developed with little or no institution to accommodate the numbers of core members.

So you can guess where you'd be posted.. and there's a town close to Cameroon called Gembu with "jos-like" weather, far from Taraba, if you are posted there prepare for another journey to Calabar.

I camped there before I redeployed .. Good luck

Tanks...

But them dey give alloweee ??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by banre(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hauwi:
Yes I did..chem department AY what's up na? We're u posted to ogun state too?
drop your number and I'll call you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by banre(m): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2018
naomieluv:
Ogun state yayyyyy anyone going from asaba to Ogun let's link up

in camp already?

lets link up
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Cherie69: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2018
I have.
Bluezy13:

Oh...

I left today, after collecting my certificate.
I believe you've gone too ??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by khassy(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2018
hulk616:
call up letter, 4 passports and 1 passport for bank account opening , notification of result, medical fitness report

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by khassy(m): 4:37am On Oct 25, 2018
DonroxyII:
So, Baba Nla, You already through with Unilorin ?
More Success ooo ..... still planning to meet u sha .... I am a fan oo !

Yes boss

You in camp?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by iamharkinwaley: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=skarlett post=72372152

All good, enjoy your stay at camp and was alawee given?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Kenzybaba(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Please is there any batch C member here posted to yobe state? I heard its been changed to Bauchi state
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by dammywapes(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2018
fatsonm:
In my school, our names are already matriculation list of jamb but we are yet to do clearance... Can we meet up with stream2?
which sch if i may know?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hayormeah(f): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2018
touchofgold:
it's possible someone is been mobilized from LAUTECH and his name has not been approved by the Senate. because those people no dey really use result for capturing , and if the person's name is not on the Senate list, he can't be cleared at the bursery unit which I think is one of the most important on the clearance form. if he isn't cleared by the bursery unit then he can never get his SOR

Thanks I understand you.... Plus when did you finish cos my brother finished ard April. Like you said may be senate hasn't cleared him. Pls any idea when that will be done?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by kernigsloan: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
When is stream 2 going to camp?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oluwashedy: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Same here
moskke:
portal already open for stream 2 registration but uniben students can't register because it's saying school yet to submit physical document.. please anyone with such issues?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by oomiyale(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2018
pls any one in camp that have done registration shld pls asisst us with what they r ask to provide.how many passport is it a white background passport or red .what r d thing wwe need ....thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.