Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Those Troubled With Challenges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Troubled With Challenges (291 Views)

I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. / Check Out How To Deal With Challenges / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Troubled With Challenges by Gratia(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Greetings!
I don't know what you are passing through but I want you to look up to Jesus the yoke bearer and breaker.

I want you to know that God didn't promise us that our days will be problem-free, but He promised to always make a way of escape and take care of us.

Are you struggling without success? Don't give up
Are you depressed because of challenges? Come to Jesus.
Have you been praying without getting answers? Don't quit yet.
Are you frustrated because of marital problems? Call Jesus.
Trying to conceive a child? Keep trying one day you will rejoice.
Allow Jesus into your life so that you will experience peace in your heart while carrying on with your challenges.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28‭-‬30

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Obsessions (5) / Praise God In Advance / Rccg Sunday School 29 July, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.