Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

5 Tips To Make Money As A Blogger - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Tips To Make Money As A Blogger (236 Views)

16 Genuine Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student / 5 Tips To Build Your Confidence / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Make Money As A Blogger by olamariamjonez(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
There is no doubt about it but Blogging is a funny thing. I have seen people who make shitloads of money from blogging and their blogs are pretty average in my opinion. I have also seen people who I think write really well and they hardly make a cent.

Here are the five tips that can make you earn money as a blogger.

1. Blog about your passion. You are going to be doing it for a while so make sure you like talking about it.

2. Blog regularly. It doesn’t have to be everyday but at least two times a week is recommended. Whatever it is make sure you try to stick to it. Personally I like every day as it is an easy habit to form.

3. Stick to the numbers. A blog of around 600 words is about right. This gives you the best penetration in all sections of the market. It used to be that blogs had to be 2500 words but that has changed now and it has dropped to between 600 and 1500. I normally find about 1200 words is normal to cover a topic in small business. But some days I struggle to get 600 words out. If that’s the case then coolio, I just accept that.

4. Be a little controversial. If President-elect Trump has shown anything to us this last few weeks it would have to be that controversy has value in the modern world. I read that if your blog is always just middle of the road and you don’t share your true opinions then it will probably fail. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind.

5. Give it all. Your reader will want to know something. Some bloggers try to give the least they can and hope that people will come to them and pay them for stuff. No, no, no. You have to leave it all on the table for free. Blogging is about setting yourself up as an expert or at least someone who is PASSIONATE about your topic.

More: https://hi247.com.ng/2018/07/26/5-tips-to-make-money-as-a-blogger/

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For UN Solutions Summit 2018 / Admin Personnel At Pruvia Integrated Limited / Always Making Improvement With Actions (AMIWA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.