Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

" Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources (39659 Views)

Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video) / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Barzinime(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2018
capatainrambo:
Lol dino. sense will not kill you.

apc scums. cry me a river
Just look at the one?
We are talking about the future of the country, you are here typing nonsense. undecided

Later your type will be the one complaining the country is not moving forward.
But how can it when you are praising a selfish, clueless thing called Senator
Do you even know what it means to be a Senator?
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by xty50(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Dino me "lying " grin

1 Like

Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Paentera(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
bragxz:
Dat guy was truly abducted. Inside source had it that he maintains like a kilometer distance from his exkultz that when there saw his car parked by the road side , there went into the boosh and rexcued him in less than 2hr but the kay-napas were all inxtantly wayz-sted.
That is why his rescue news is bn killed down .

What is exkultz or wayz-sted? I do hope you don't write like this in everyday life.
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by budusky05(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2018
The family should pls tell that to kogi people and not me cus I understand they very dumb a..h.le
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by isaacojih: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino my able Senator the can never stop your shine, the can only kidnap but cant kill you, we believe in you and your truthful way of governance, recover fast and clear our enemies doubt..UP DINO, UP PDP
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by nigeria005(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigeria comedy no go kill person grin grin
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by GoldHorse(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
He must form a new story as the stretcher one is not going to sell market again. Mr Didinrin somebody.
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Alexk2(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Dino melaye will be returned to the Senate in 2019.He has been one of the most active senators since the return to civil rule
Under which party; through which senatorial district?
Bros educate yourself more about kogi politics before you quite me pls. If it is by performance, T.J. will pick PDP ticket far ahead of him. Btw, you'll need to define "active"
Re: " Dino Melaye Managed To Escape From Abductors" Say Family Sources by Nfchi73: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why adjourn till September, to enable him know his political stand?
If really he was kidnapped, was it reported to the police?
Stupid man you think Nigerian are fools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87# / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.