Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP (5462 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
They never accept responsibility. Just like the bigot Buhari keep blaming everybody except himself, so all so his pigs.

If you must know where you are headed, you must NEVER forget where you are coming from.

We must never forget that PDP brought Nigeria to recession.

Just like you who are in self denial, you can all keep deceiving yourselves with the lie that recession began with Buhari when Jonathans own finance minister, Sanusi and Soludo all indicted Jonathan's for being the reason Nigeria ended up in recession. None of them (including iweala) indicted Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your tears will come in ocean waves come 2019

Sorry if the defection really pained you but please save your tears for next year cry cry baby. Don't cry again you hear grin grin grin
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Sorry if the defection really pained you but please save your tears for next year cry cry baby. Don't cry again you hear grin grin grin

Defection that still left the APC with majority in the house is that one defection ?

Use your head and realise that the handwriting is already on the wall.

Mass exodus from PDP is coming within the next 2 months. When it begins remember to quote me because I announced it first.

Some of us know what you don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

If you must know where you are headed, you must NEVER forget where you are coming from.

We must never forget that PDP brought Nigeria to recession.

Just like you who are in self denial, you can all keep deceiving yourselves with the lie that recession began with Buhari when his own finance minister, Sanusi and Soludo all indicted Jonathan's for being the reason Nigeria ended up in recession. None of them (including iweala) indicted Buhari.

Same blame....blablabla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Same blame....blablabla

Of course you can't deny anything I say cheesy

I respond to you with facts but what do you do? You act like an emotional little brat who blocks his ears and goes LA LA LA LA LA in the face of education.

Be generous and donate your brain. Someone out there needs it to think with because its obviously coated with dust in your head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Defection that still left the APC with majority in the house is that one defection ?

Use your head and realise that the handwriting is already on the wall.

Max exodus from PDP is coming within the next 2 months. When it begins remember to quote me because I announced it first.

Some of us know what you don't.
Cry cry baby we can't help you.
The party of terrorists has been destroyed according to one of your senior zombies and pigs,Lauretta Onochie. I understand why you are still crying. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I respond to you with facts but what do you do? You act like an emotional little brat who blocks his ears and goes LA LA LA LA LA in the face of education.

Be generous and donate your brain. Someone out there needs it to think with because its obviously coated with dust in your head.
Ur head must be filled with rust! U are singing like a bird,because u are been paid 30k to lie to urself n who ever cares to listen. Zombie go get a life! Don't depend on d 30k,is going after 2019. A tail of a wasted zombie! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Zombie go get a life,that 30k u are been paid to lie to urself, won't continue beyond 2019. What a wasted life! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Ur head must be filled with rust! U are singing like a bird,because u are been paid 30k to lie to urself n who ever cares to listen. Zombie go get a life! Don't depend on d 30k,is going after 2019. A tail of a wasted zombie! grin grin grin

He thinks I am being paid. cheesy

I am not broke like you are. I know 30k to you right now would be like 50 Christmases rolled together in one. wink

A lot of you wailers are simply crying because according to oshiomole,

"access to cbn has been cut off, the access to NNPC has been cut off, the access to converting defence spending to private pockets has been cut off"

The era of ATM with no pin code is over. grin cheesy

You can bite me. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

He thinks I am being paid. cheesy

I am not broke like you are. I know 30k to you right now would be like 50 Christmases rolled together in one. wink

A lot of you wailers are simply crying because according to oshiomole,

"access to cbn has been cut off, the access to NNPC has been cut off, the access to converting defence spending to private pockets has been cut off"

The era of ATM with no pin code is over. grin cheesy

You can bite me. grin
Every hungry fowl dey claim big man kai grin grin grin come collect 200naira make u go buy pofpof n pure water before hunger finish ur life because of pretence grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by shox(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Why do u people keep deceiving urself? So the opposition told Buhari not to do d needful? Herbsmen killings, high prices of gds,increase in fuel price,13million job losses,increase in exchange rate,so the opposition told Buhari not to tackle all these? Kai people are wicked!
I can see you don't understand how politics run in this part of the world..... What a pity
You don't step on people's toes if you've not achieved the status of being untouchable.its the guys first term tho and he has inherited lots of issues already. He is wishing for another term. Don't you think that if he starts brutal judgment now.. It's you the people that will say "the dictator Don come again" or worse still divide the country using hate slang.my guts tell me that he (buhari) Don blacklist some people and he is coming just like the judgment day....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
shox:

[s]I can see you don't understand how politics run in this part of the world..... What a pity
You don't step on people's toes if you've not achieved the status of being untouchable.its the guys first term tho and he has inherited lots of issues already. He is wishing for another term. Don't you think that if he starts brutal judgment now.. It's you the people that will say "the dictator Don come again" or worse still divide the country using hate slang.my guts tell me that he (buhari) Don blacklist some people and he is coming just like the judgment day.... [/s]
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DICKOBI: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Really? You must be an insider then,but I wish you have other reason to convince us.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

When I call people who they are its different from insulting them. An insult is when I call what you are not. Get it? Thank you.

You forget that the then finance minister okonjo iweala opened up on the the reason behind the recession. It had nothing to do with Buhari but had everything to do with Jonathan and she said she kept telling him to save for the rainy day because recession is coming but Jonathan ignored her.

The past CBN chairman gave the same narration.

Soludo also gave the same narration and none of them indicted buhari but all indicted Jonathan's government.

There was no increase in power under Jonathan. Nigeria experienced its highest power levels under PMB and fashola. Do you read the news from mars?

Fashola is not only the minister of power but also of works and housing and his achievements in the other arms of his ministry cannot be denied unlike how it used to be under PDP.

Buhari isn't my god by the way but someone I respect for showing levels of openness and integrity unheard of in the entire 16 years of PDP misrule.

All the admissions to.looting made by those in Jonathan's government when effc quizzed them would you have known about them if not for the way and manner PMB made it all open? Would you have known that the ex presidents wife owned hotels worth over 2billion naira and that was appart from the millions of dollars stashed in various accounts of which she had to use the name of one of her househelps to open such an account?

Insecurity is being instigated by the PDP politically same way they sponsored boko haram and were indicted by the late security adviser azazi when he said PDP is boko haram and he was killed a few weeks after that exposure.

Competition makes everything cheap. Our agricultural sector is just beginning to grow. People like you who know nothing about how economics of scale works are those who think that once 5 people harvest agricultural produce its supposed to affect prices of goods by 500 other people.

Its when the good overwhelms the bad that is when price drops would begin. Until then, we keep growing consisttently.

Your real problem is that you keep campaigning against Jonathan as if he is still a flag bearer. U are so bereft of understanding that u don't seem to understand where I stand. If u get the chance to look Tru my post before the 2015 election I will notice that I was a major critic of the Jonathan administration. But then Jonathan wasn't saving yet he managed to get the economy afloat despite the looting and all of that. You know why? Because he had a competent team. Atleast a placed a round peg in a round hole. But your bubu came in and immediately stopped importation of some food stuffs like rice on the ground that we WILL start to produce when we hv not actually started producing. Isn't that mumuism?

I ask you again, do you remember the major promises made by ur demi-god? How many of it has been fulfilled? They promised us change and immediately they got there they started telling us how that change must begin with us.

Nigeria is has never had it this bad in all of history. Is I ask you to score him on security, I'm sure u will not score the old daura skeleton 10%.

You must start to think outside wat they tell you on papers. A good number of people kicking against ur bubu actually sipped him during the 2015 election believing he has idea. Alas what did we get? An old fellow only good at cow rearing.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

Your real problem is that you keep campaigning against Jonathan as if he is still a flag bearer. U are so bereft of understanding that u don't seem to understand where I stand. If u get the chance to look Tru my post before the 2015 election I will notice that I was a major critic of the Jonathan administration. But then Jonathan wasn't saving yet he managed to get the economy afloat despite the looting and all of that. You know why? Because he had a competent team. Atleast a placed a round peg in a round hole. But your bubu came in and immediately stopped importation of some food stuffs like rice on the ground that we WILL start to produce when we hv not actually started producing. Isn't that mumuism?

I ask you again, do you remember the major promises made by ur demi-god? How many of it has been fulfilled? They promised us change and immediately they got there they started telling us how that change must begin with us.

Nigeria is has never had it this bad in all of history. Is I ask you to score him on security, I'm sure u will not score the old daura skeleton 10%.

You must start to think outside wat they tell you on papers. A good number of people kicking against ur bubu actually sipped him during the 2015 election believing he has idea. Alas what did we get? An old fellow only good at cow rearing.

Nigeria was already in recession in the days of Jonathan and he was simply trying to hide it by using the money in the reserves to block its effects.

That is what happened.

I.am sure you didn't know this.

Necessity has always been the mother of invention.

Before China became great they did exactly what PMB is doing today. They blocked their borders and forced their people to think and work on their own.

That is the way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Nigeria was already in recession in the days of Jonathan and he was simply trying to hide it by using the money in the reserves to block its effects.

That is what happened.

I.am sure you didn't know this.

Necessity has always been the mother of invention.

Before China became great they did exactly what PMB is doing today. They blocked their borders and forced their people to think and work on their own.

That is the way to go.

So China became great by supporting killer Herdsmen against the rest of the countrymen or by completely throwing the country into a state of hunger, insecurity and by intentionally putting themselves into avoidable recession? Your case pass me bros.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

So China became great by supporting killer Herdsmen against the rest of the countrymen or by completely throwing the country into a state of hunger, insecurity and by intentionally putting themselves into avoidable recession? Your case pass me bros.

Take your accusations to the doorstep of PDP because that is where it belongs.

They are behind the unrest and killings. If they could be behind boko haram then what are the alleged herdsmen?

Hunger is due to the recession PDP put us into and not APC.

APC only came to bring us out of what PDP put us into.

And I would quote a great mind like Sole Soyinka who said

"IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria
."

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

They are behind the unrest and killings. If they could be behind boko haram then what are the alleged herdsmen?

"IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria
."

You seem to forget the one who actually said the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if he loses the election. How could you forget it was the same bubu that said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north when he was clamoring for amnesty for his Boko boys. Bros history don't lie
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

You seem to forget the one who actually said the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if he loses the election. How could you forget it was the same bubu that said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north when he was clamoring for amnesty for his Boko boys. Bros history don't lie

Amnesty as a move of peace same way amnesty was offered and given to the militants in Niger delta.

He never said anything about baboons and dogs being soaked in blood. He was misquoted. Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Amnesty as a move of peace same way amnesty was offered and given to the militants in Niger delta.

He never said anything about baboons and dogs being soaked in blood. He was misquoted. Google is your friend.

Niger Delta Militant didn't fight to own their territories like ur Boko brothers are doing. The militants fought for justice to be meted out to the region development wise and ur Boko brothers are saying we must shun education and trow democracy to the trash. They in agreement with ur bubu says they won't rest until sharia becomes the practice across the length and breadth of Nigeria. So they are quiet different. Don't forget yaradua 1st attacked them and yet granted amnesty to the militants cos knew the difference between them

As for dogs and baboon quote, I never knew you hv become the Devil's advocate. So as his advocate, pls quote him right let me understand since u said he was misquoted or quoted out of context. Devil's advocate.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

Niger Delta Militant didn't fight to own their territories like ur Boko brothers are doing. The militants fought for justice to be meted out to the region development wise and ur Boko brothers are saying we must shun education and trow democracy to the trash. They in agreement with ur bubu says they won't rest until sharia becomes the practice across the length and breadth of Nigeria. So they are quiet different. Don't forget yaradua 1st attacked them and yet granted amnesty to the militants cos knew the difference between them

As for dogs and baboon quote, I never knew you hv become the Devil's advocate. So as his advocate, pls quote him right let me understand since u said he was misquoted or quoted out of context. Devil's advocate.

The exact words used by Buhari were "Kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish"

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask a Hausa man for its interpretation.

A lot of you believe anything you are told even when it is clearly a bold faced lie all thanks to social media.

As for the rest you typed there I would just ignore because its clear you are not thinking straight.

Like I said , go and ask an Hausa man to translate that to you and stop following the propaganda started by Reuben Abatti.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by potoX: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I dare you to refute it or show its lies.

Go ahead
Don't you know her on this forum? She's a blockhead who only knows how to repeat rehearsed lines, no intellectual depth whatsoever

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2018
ITbomb:
So to return money after an embarrassing lack of implementation of the budget is an achievement, right?
No. But to not chop all the money despite the lack of implementation of the budget and therefore not having to wipe mouth like you never chop even though your belle full is a huge achievement indeed.

At least the money is still there for the yet to be done projects, unlike some in the past who did not implement the budget and spent the money anyway!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2018
All those crooks who siphoned billions of naira and ran abroad with it are now "competent team"? I can't help but wonder what your idea of incompetent team would look like.

Would they return unspent budget money to the national coffers, perhaps?

Redhot111:

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

."
You got my vote on that idea!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Babacele: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The exact words used by Buhari were "Kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish"

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask a Hausa man for its interpretation.

A lot of you believe anything you are told even when it is clearly a bold faced lie all thanks to social media.

As for the rest you typed there I would just ignore because its clear you are not thinking straight.

Like I said , go and ask an Hausa man to translate that to you and stop following the propaganda started by Reuben Abatti.

please read my lips....I am looking for an opportunity one of these days to blast pretentious Abati to his face. As the mouthpiece of these rogues he helped spread the lies about Buhari saying " he would make the country ungovernable" post 2011 elections as part of the preemptive measures by a roguish class to cut Buhari to size in order to continue to rape this nation until Buhari slammed these deceitful Journalist with a libel suit. The law court established beyond doubt that it was a PDP chieftain -as a fallout of the political shenanigans leading to PDP presidential primary post Yardua's demise- and Never PMB that made that ignoble statement! GEJ ,Abati and The Guardian newspaper had to beg Buhari to settle out of court and naive Buhari agreed! You remember when soldiers didn't allow certain newspapers to be distributed in a particular day in 2012? They had tried to water down the effect of the news. Ask me why would an Abati,given his background and supposed pedigree, deliberately spread false and grave rumor against an innocent man?
Every sane person knows that PDP put us in this mess; and that same unrepentant thieving PDP would have destroyed this country irredeemably at $30/barrel. For if you can't manage $100 ,then how would you $30? Yes recession started in 2014 when clueless was getting $65/barrel of oil . Didn't Okonjo ,madam coordinator,who supervised the greatest heist on this nation tell us to prepare for recession in 2014 when in fact they have started borrowing money to pay workers' salary? Is ' bail out' not the sobriquet for the loan PMB gave to help offset debts owed states' workers under Gej?
So when you steal defence budget as Gej's NSA in Dasuki and co did for several years which directly aided terrorism to fester, while at the same time sabotaging the military thereby weakening it to defend the nation ,the effects can be wished away in a jiffy as PDP and its hirelings have been advancing in their pretences? Whatever the cost PDP won't ruin(rule) this country again despite all the noise they are making.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by amaechi1: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
hypertension:
Nonsense this early morning
Please, present superior argument if you have genuine facts. We are hear to learn.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Babacele:

please read my lips....I am looking for an opportunity one of these days to blast pretentious Abati to his face. As the mouthpiece of these rogues he helped spread the lies about Buhari saying " he would make the country ungovernable" post 2011 elections as part of the preemptive measures by a roguish class to cut Buhari to size in order to continue to rape this nation until Buhari slammed these deceitful Journalist with a libel suit. The law court established beyond doubt that it was a PDP chieftain -as a fallout of the political shenanigans leading to PDP presidential primary post Yardua's demise- and Never PMB that made that ignoble statement! GEJ ,Abati and The Guardian newspaper had to beg Buhari to settle out of court and naive Buhari agreed! You remember when soldiers didn't allow certain newspapers to be distributed in a particular day in 2012? They had tried to water down the effect of the news. Ask me why would an Abati,given his background and supposed pedigree, deliberately spread false and grave rumor against an innocent man?
Every sane person knows that PDP put us in this mess; and that same unrepentant thieving PDP would have destroyed this country irredeemably at $30/barrel. For if you can't manage $100 ,then how would you $30? Yes recession started in 2014 when clueless was getting $65/barrel of oil . Didn't Okonjo ,madam coordinator,who supervised the greatest heist on this nation tell us to prepare for recession in 2014 when in fact they have started borrowing money to pay workers' salary? Is ' bail out' not the sobriquet for the loan PMB gave to help offset debts owed states' workers under Gej?
So when you steal defence budget as Gej's NSA in Dasuki and co did for several years which directly aided terrorism to fester, while at the same time sabotaging the military thereby weakening it to defend the nation ,the effects can be wished away in a jiffy as PDP and its hirelings have been advancing in their pretences? Whatever the cost PDP won't ruin(rule) this country again despite all the noise they are making.

You are very correct bro. All PDP know how to do is spread lies and propaganda all because they assume all Nigerians are too gullible and indeed many are gullible and just read things on face value without carrying out their own research.

PMB made a wrong move by agreeing to settle out of court. I guess he has a human side after all unlike the propaganda they keep spreading that he is a tyrant. That was a very good opportunity to show his alleged tyranicsl side but he didn't.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Bella55555(f): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterfly y are u falling my hand ask PMB were he is doing with the money u no get shame for d past 2 years ur country has not had a budget
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Babacele: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are very correct bro. All PDP know how to do is spread lies and propaganda all because they assume all Nigerians are too gullible and indeed many are gullible and just read things on face value without carrying out their own research.

PMB made a wrong move by agreeing to settle out of court. I guess he has a human side after all unlike the propaganda they keep spreading that he is a tyrant. That was a very good opportunity to show his alleged tyranicsl side but he didn't.
Yea , so when these barefaced liars allude to some old animosity as the reason for locking a saboteur and security risk like Dasuki behind bars, I hit them hard with his ignoble records as NSA under GEJ. Those who couldn't assassinate Buhari in 2014 ,would go to any length to kill his reputation in connivance with political wolves in dog skin, for they ain't meek as a sheep at all, like Saraki, and co. The President needs to make just one sacrifice to correct all the blunders aiding the rogues by ensuring they don't come back to power. He has the people and resources to do that even if he would sacrifice his.....

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Babacele:
Yea , so when these barefaced liars allude to some old animosity as the reason for locking a saboteur and security risk like Dasuki behind bars, I hit them hard with his ignoble records as NSA under GEJ. Those who couldn't assassinate Buhari in 2014 ,would go to any length to kill his reputation with connivance political wolves in dog skin, for they ain't meek as a sheep at all, like Saraki, and co. The President needs to make just one sacrifice to correct all the blunders aiding the rogues by ensuring they don't come back to power. He has the people and resources to do that even if he would sacrifice his.....

True but I don't think Buhari would want to do that. He would surely explore less painful yet result oriented options for the sake of the recipient of his anger and for the sake of their loved ones
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Bella55555:
Butterfly y are u falling my hand ask PMB were he is doing with the money u no get shame for d past 2 years ur country has not had a budget

Type in English so you would be understood. Correct your grammar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Screens 89 Rivers Assembly Aspirants, Says Exercise Was Peaceful / APC Primary: Osinbajo Declared Winner (Pictures) / Rep Members Beat Up Hon. Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.