Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP (5431 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2018
*If you don't see the change, then, you need to see a Doctor. Look at the money SARAKi and his Decampees wanted to share but were denied that chance*

*Buhari, ministers return N118bn unused 2017 capital budget*

President Muhammadu Buhari and some ministers have returned the sum of N118 billion to the national treasury as unused capital budget for the 2017 fiscal budget.

This amount represents 8.1 percent of N1.4 trillion which was the total capital budget released and almost four times the size of Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) budget in 2017, which was N30.3billion.

Out of the N10.9billion released to the presidency as its capital budget, only N10.7 billion was utilised leaving a total of N200million as unused which was returned to the treasury according to the document.

According to a document titled, “2017 capital performance for ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) as at June 12, 2018” obtained from office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr. Babatunde Fashola of the
Ministry of Works, Power and Housing topped the list of Ministers with highest amount of capital budget balance returned to the government coffer.

While Ministries of Works, Power and Housing has N66.9billion, Ministry of Trade and Investment returned N22.8 billion as unused capital budget.

Other ministries and agencies of the Federal Government in the category of top ten unused capital budget include, Office of the National Security Adviser with N6.1billion, Ministry of Finance, N4.3billion, Ministry of Health N3.5billion, office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation N3 billion.
Also, Ministry of Education has N1.8b, while Ministry of Solid Minerals and Water Resources with N1.4b and N1.1b respectively.

The National Population Commission (NPC) has N33.4 million, Ministry of Environment with N24.8 million and Head of Service, N13.1 million.

The Ministry of Youth Development has N1.9 million followed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs which has N2.5 million and Ministry of Labour and Employment that has N3.2million and so on.

These are monies being looked upon as residue from the budget which ordinarily the senate would have cornered but PMB had to ensure its return to the treasury as it is supposed to be.

The looters who came from the party known for looting couldn't stomach it and of course had to leave and return to the place they always knew they could keep looting with impunity.

Oshiomole was very right when he said and I quote "You must know that the access to CBN has been cut off, the access to NNPC has been cut off, the access to converting defence spending to private pockets has been cut off".

It is this cutting off that has made the decampees aggrieved.

Haters of good things in Nigeria will not carry this news for obvious reasons. PDP will not give credit to Buhari for doing what they obviously wouldn't have done if they were in Power. They would rather keep spreading lies and propaganda

Sai Baba

PMB 2019.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Sai Baba till 2034

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by hypertension(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Nonsense this early morning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by cj4blues(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Apc and lie na 5 and 6

10 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2018
cj4blues:
Apc and lie na 5 and 6

PDP and looting are conjoined twins. Point out the lie in the OP.

I dare you to do that.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2018
So to return money after an embarrassing lack of implementation of the budget is an achievement, right?

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2018
ITbomb:
So to return money after an embarrassing lack of implementation of the budget is an achievement, right?

You sit in your cubicle and somehow know that the budget was not implemented in the entire States of Nigeria?

Some of you just type for likes and that is obvious. For such people, its rinse and repeat season so I am not shocked.

Perhaps the return of 118b out of 1.4 trillion which was the budget for the fiscal year of 2017 shows nothing was implemented to you.

Maybe they returned 1.4 trillion out of 1.4 trillion right?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by nrexzy: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2018
We know that's part of d reasons doh

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by aolawale025: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Monies have always been returned since yaradua regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:
*If you don't see the change, then, you need to see a Doctor. Look at the money SARAKi and his Decampees wanted to share but were denied that chance*

President Muhammadu Buhari and some ministers have returned the sum of N118 billion to the national treasury as unused capital budget for the 2017 fiscal budget.

This amount represents 8.1 percent of N1.4 trillion which was the total capital budget released and almost four times the size of Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) budget in 2017, which was N30.3billion.

Out of the N10.9billion released to the presidency as its capital budget, only N10.7 billion was utilised leaving a total of N200million as unused which was returned to the treasury according to the document.

According to a document titled, “2017 capital performance for ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) as at June 12, 2018” obtained from office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr. Babatunde Fashola of the
Ministry of Works, Power and Housing topped the list of Ministers with highest amount of capital budget balance returned to the government coffer.

While Ministries of Works, Power and Housing has N66.9billion, Ministry of Trade and Investment returned N22.8 billion as unused capital budget.

Other ministries and agencies of the Federal Government in the category of top ten unused capital budget include, Office of the National Security Adviser with N6.1billion, Ministry of Finance, N4.3billion, Ministry of Health N3.5billion, office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation N3 billion.
Also, Ministry of Education has N1.8b, while Ministry of Solid Minerals and Water Resources with N1.4b and N1.1b respectively.

The National Population Commission (NPC) has N33.4 million, Ministry of Environment with N24.8 million and Head of Service, N13.1 million.

The Ministry of Youth Development has N1.9 million followed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs which has N2.5 million and Ministry of Labour and Employment that has N3.2million and so on.

These are monies being looked upon as residue from the budget which ordinarily the senate would have cornered but PMB had to ensure its return to the treasury as it is supposed to be.

The looters who came from the party known for looting couldn't stomach it and of course had to leave and return to the place they always knew they could keep looting with impunity.

Oshiomole was very right when he said and I quote "You must know that the access to CBN has been cut off, the access to NNPC has been cut off, the access to converting defence spending to private pockets has been cut off".

Haters of good things in Nigeria will not carry this news for obvious reasons. PDP will not give credit to Buhari for doing what they obviously wouldn't have done if they were in Power. They would rather keep spreading lies and propaganda

Sai Baba

PMB 2019.

For your mind now u make sense. OK use Google and check what our national budget has always been and how it doubled from what it was the previous year immediately inefficiency (bubu) came in. And you make matters worse he didn't achieve anything with the inflated budget.

And again need I remind you that any money kept over time instead of being put to judicious use loses value? Keep a million naira for years come back and tell me whether it increases or reduces in value.

In an attempt to defend the ineffectual buffoon, you are beginning to sound as empty headed as he is.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

Gordon your mind now u make sense. OK use Google and check what our national budget has always been and how it doubled from what it was the previous year immediately inefficiency (bubu) came in. And you make matters worse he didn't achieve anything with the inflated budget.

And again need I remind you that any money kept over time instead of being put to judicious use loses value? Keep a million naira for years come back and tell me whether it increases or reduces in value.

In an attempt to defend the ineffectual buffoon, are beginning to sound as empty headed as he is.

Ineffectual buffoon = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (or have you forgotten so quickly)?

Any serious government who wants quick growth in a country known as the largest black nation in the world needs to double their budget on capital expenditure especially during a period of recession.

Economics 101! Something you obviously are an illiterate in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2018
aolawale025:
Monies have always been returned since yaradua regime.

You mentioned Yaradua. Why not Obasanjo and why not Jonathans regime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Ineffectual buffoon = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (or have you forgotten so quickly)?

Any serious government who wants quick growth in a country known as the largest black nation in the world needs to double their budget on capital expenditure especially during a period of recession.

Economics 101! Something you obviously are an illiterate in.

Mind u I'm not a fan of Jonathan. Even at that jst go ahead and check our yearly budget from 1999 till date and tell me who actually doubled the previous year's budget and has been increasing successive year's budget to the tune of a trillion plus since then and worse still can't achieve anything with the hyper inflated budget. Check and give me ur sincere answer before we talk further

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by orisa37: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2018
If such a huge Capital Fund could be returned unutilised, no wonder there was no progress and development throughout the 3 and a half years of APC Government. Why was the Budget in the first instance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

Mind u I'm not a fan of Jonathan. Even at that jst go ahead and check our yearly budget from 1999 till date and tell me who actually doubled the previous year's budget and has been increasing successive year's budget to the tune of a trillion plus since then and worse still can't achieve anything with the hyper inflated budget. Check and give me ur sincere answer before we talk further

Its either you are blind or your brain is epileptic. Increased budget is directly proportional to recession . I doubt you know the modalities that come into play during a recession .

I ask you again, is it from your cubicle that you can see that no budget implementation occurred in any of the 36, states of the federation?

Even with all the news about Fashola and his achievements and great strides in his ministry you still lie?

Even with the defence purchases made via budget allocation you still lie?

Even with the great strides in the agricultural sector you still lie?

My brother if you do not fear man or respect yourself at least fear God and respect your generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Ziggylady(f): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Fellow APC zombie supporters will ofcourse believe what their comrade-in- zombeism @Butterflyle0 wrote

No suprises.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Fellow APC zombie sporters will ofcourse believe what their comrade-in- zombeism @Butterflyle0 wrote

No suprises.

I dare you to refute it or show its lies.

Go ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Ziggylady(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I dare you to refute it or show its lies.

Go ahead

I should sit down,read your trash and start refuting them this early morning ??..you must think convincing irredeemable APC zombie supporters to think rationally is my job description...but its not..

Adios.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by 7lives: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

I should sit down,read your trash and start refuting them this early morning ??..you must think convincing irredeemable APC zombie supporters to think rationally is my job description...but its not..

Adios.

By their comments we shall know them, find better work do, the era of free money is gone.
We are now in the era of no work no food, okay?.

6 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Adios.

You must think remaining irredeemable as a PDP looter is an achievement.

Take your L and waka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by KanuIsCursed: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You must think remaining irredeemable as a PDP looter is an achievement.
Take your L and waka.
you get plenty time at hand to be addressing kanu's zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its either you are blind or your brain is epileptic. Increased budget is directly proportional to recession . I doubt you know the modalities that come into play during a recession .

I ask you again, is it from your cubicle that you can see that no budget implementation occurred in any of the 36, states of the federation?

Even with all the news about Fashola and his achievements and great strides in his ministry you still lie?

Even with the defence purchases made via budget allocation you still lie?

Even with the great strides in the agricultural sector you still lie?

My brother if you do not fear man or respect yourself at least fear God and respect your generation

I suggest u address the issue at hand without necessarily resorting to insulting me, If u do I will give it to you squarely. Now ur god, Buhari came on board and the worst recession since I was born came along with him. That tells me he goes around with bad omen. And I am allergic to such people.

I don't know how u choose to agree with whatever they told you about the power ministry wen it does not translate to increase in power compared to wat has been obtainable.

They also told you about spending so much on defense and yet insecurity is at its peak to the extent of the unity of Nigeria been threatened.

Even the agricultural sector you talked about. Isn't it interesting that with so much noise about that sector, the prices of food stuffs increased geometrically immediately Buhari came on board(less Dan a month of his assuming office) and till date with food to eat. In fact it's so bad that nobody even wants infrastructural development again. Na only food be our problem now.

If you hv to believe everything they tell you even when you are obviously seeing the opposite then your case is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nawooo op and stupid write up

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Redhot111:

I suggest u address the issue at hand without necessarily resorting to insulting me, If u do I will give it to you squarely. Now ur god, Buhari came on board and the worst recession since I was born came along with him. That tells me he goes around with bad omen. And I am allergic to such people.

I don't know how u choose to agree with whatever they told you about the power ministry wen it does not translate to increase in power compared to wat has been obtainable.

They also told you about spending so much on defense and yet insecurity is at its peak to the extent of the unity of Nigeria been threatened.

Even the agricultural sector you talked about. Isn't it interesting that with so much noise about that sector, the prices of food stuffs increased geometrically immediately Buhari came on board(less Dan a month of his assuming office) and till date with food to eat. In fact it's so bad that nobody even wants infrastructural development again. Na only food be our problem now.

If you hv to believe everything they tell you even when you are obviously seeing the opposite then your case is beyond redemption.

When I call people who they are its different from insulting them. An insult is when I call what you are not. Get it? Thank you.

You forget that the then finance minister okonjo iweala opened up on the the reason behind the recession. It had nothing to do with Buhari but had everything to do with Jonathan and she said she kept telling him to save for the rainy day because recession is coming but Jonathan ignored her.

The past CBN chairman gave the same narration.

Soludo also gave the same narration and none of them indicted buhari but all indicted Jonathan's government.

There was no increase in power under Jonathan. Nigeria experienced its highest power levels under PMB and fashola. Do you read the news from mars?

Fashola is not only the minister of power but also of works and housing and his achievements in the other arms of his ministry cannot be denied unlike how it used to be under PDP.

Buhari isn't my god by the way but someone I respect for showing levels of openness and integrity unheard of in the entire 16 years of PDP misrule.

All the admissions to.looting made by those in Jonathan's government when effc quizzed them would you have known about them if not for the way and manner PMB made it all open? Would you have known that the ex presidents wife owned hotels worth over 2billion naira and that was appart from the millions of dollars stashed in various accounts of which she had to use the name of one of her househelps to open such an account?

Insecurity is being instigated by the PDP politically same way they sponsored boko haram and were indicted by the late security adviser azazi when he said PDP is boko haram and he was killed a few weeks after that exposure.

Competition makes everything cheap. Our agricultural sector is just beginning to grow. People like you who know nothing about how economics of scale works are those who think that once 5 people harvest agricultural produce its supposed to affect prices of goods by 500 other people.

Its when the good overwhelms the bad that is when price drops would begin. Until then, we keep growing consisttently.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by shox(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Like I told my friends the other day.
This Fulani herdsmen wahala fit get sponsorship from the opposing political parties.
When you tackle all the irregularities in govt it's expected to fight back.
I honestly don't believe Nigeria will come out of recession real quick.
If we give this man(buhari) enough chance by voting out all these corrupt politicians out of office and business we can then expect full wrath of the law on them including obj sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stupid idiotic pigs of Buhari,all they do all day is spill out shiit from their mouth. Worthless set of useful idiots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
shox:
Like I told my friends the other day.
This Fulani herdsmen wahala fit get sponsorship from the opposing political parties.
When you tackle all the irregularities in govt it's expected to fight back.
I honestly don't believe Nigeria will come out of recession real quick.
If we give this man(buhari) enough chance by voting out all these corrupt politicians out of office and business we can then expect full wrath of the law on them including obj sef.
Why do u people keep deceiving urself? So the opposition told Buhari not to do d needful? Herbsmen killings, high prices of gds,increase in fuel price,13million job losses,increase in exchange rate,so the opposition told Buhari not to tackle all these? Kai people are wicked!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Why do u people keep deceiving urself? So the opposition told Buhari not to do d needful? Herbsmen killings, high prices of gds,increase in fuel price,13million job losses,increase in exchange rate,so the opposition told Buhari not to tackle all these? Kai people are wicked!

All you just wrote apart from herdsmen killing falls under one word.... RECESSION!!!!

Who brought about Recession? PDP with Goodluck Jonathan at the wheel. Even his own minister of finance iweala indicted him on that count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Sai Baba

PMB 2019.
save your tears for next year cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by DogmaNation: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

All you just wrote apart from herdsmen killing falls under one word.... RECESSION!!!!

Who brought about Recession? PDP with Goodluck Jonathan at the wheel. Even his own minister of finance iweala indicted him on that count
They never accept responsibility. Just like the bigot Buhari keep blaming everybody except himself, so all so his pigs.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by ojobek: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Sai Baba

PMB 2019.
You budgeted more than what you can spend when other ministry is lacking fund,more so when you remove all this returned fund from total budget,probably what we have is 3trillion+. we are having 10 - 15% budget performance cos the calculation is based on 6trilliin+.poor buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Butterflyle0: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
save your tears for next year cry cry baby

Your tears will come in ocean waves come 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.