Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP (5459 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Babacele: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

True but I don't think Buhari would want to do that. He would surely explore less painful yet result oriented options for the sake of the recipient of his anger and for the sake of their loved ones
very apt , we are saying this same thing but couldn't finish my sentence as I had dashed to the kitchen to turn my omelet on frypan( 6 eggs white without the yolks though; heard eggs are causing spousal brawls these days)... The sacrifice is to use the law , and some political ingenuity without care to self . I know he has imbibed a lot of democratic cultures that seem too slow to my 21st century person and liking and unbelievably unlike 1984 Buhari but he has been so largely consistent with this new culture better than all his critics since his present incarnation as a civilian President. But he shouldn't leave certain things to chance or else he would put the whole nation in PDP's 'one chance' taxi to hell!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Bella55555(f): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Type in English so you would be understood. Correct your grammar.
idiot it is called swags
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Minjim: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

For your mind now u make sense. OK use Google and check what our national budget has always been and how it doubled from what it was the previous year immediately inefficiency (bubu) came in. And you make matters worse he didn't achieve anything with the inflated budget.

And again need I remind you that any money kept over time instead of being put to judicious use loses value? Keep a million naira for years come back and tell me whether it increases or reduces in value.

In an attempt to defend the ineffectual buffoon, you are beginning to sound as empty headed as he is.

You claimed budget was inflated

Do you mean to tell me your expenses since 2015 is the same till now?
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

So China became great by supporting killer Herdsmen against the rest of the countrymen or by completely throwing the country into a state of hunger, insecurity and by intentionally putting themselves into avoidable recession? Your case pass me bros.
Yes, actually. People are still going on that Mao killed millions in his desire to move them away from their stupid archaic thinking and move them forward towards where they are today. They don't call him Atheist Mao for nothing, he was a hardman to the core.

I think its their stupidity that did them though, and their lack of desire to change.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

Yes, actually. People are still going on that Mao killed millions in his desire to move them away from their stupid archaic thinking and move them forward towards where they are today. They don't call him Atheist Mao for nothing, he was a hardman to the core.

I think its their stupidity that did them though, and their lack of desire to change.

This is truly laughable. So Mao killed millions to make China great. And u think that is why Buhari is sponsoring Herdsmen against the rest of Nigerians. Just like miyeti Allah claimed responsibility for killings across the north central, you are here again claiming responsibility but ur bubu and his security will look the other way like they ain't seeing this ur post. But una don fail cos after 2019 you guys are certainly going to answer to crime against humanity in Hague. Bloody killers
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

This is truly laughable. So Mao killed millions to make China great. And u think that is why Buhari is sponsoring Herdsmen against the rest of Nigerians. Just like miyeti Allah claimed responsibility for killings across the north central, you are here again claiming responsibility but ur bubu and his security will look the other way like they ain't seeing this ur post. But una don fail cos after 2019 you guys are certainly going to answer to crime against humanity in Hague. Bloody killers
Mao did not kill millions! Millions died. There is a difference. And Buhari is not sponsoring herdsman! He has enough enemies who would have him impeached if there is any evidence for this claim.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by gare(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
SO THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MONEY SO THEY RETURNED IT BACK, OK WHICH MINISTRIES ?
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by orisa37: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
All na lie
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

Mao did not kill millions! Millions died. There is a difference. And Buhari is not sponsoring herdsman! He has enough enemies who would have him impeached if there is any evidence for this claim.

But do you agree to the fact that fulanis are actually the ones doing the killings? Are you also aware that Buhari keeps defending them? He told the world that fulanis only go about with sticks; he later said the killings were not perpetrated by Herdsmen but by Gaddafi's men(that was funny); after that he later said they were killing because the people refused to give up their land for ranching.

But do you remember the video footage of the agatu massacre? Watch it again if u hv it. You will see evidence of the army giving aerial coverage to the Herdsmen while the massacred the agatu people. Need I remind you that Buhari is the one that controls the army? Bros use ur tongue to count teeth. Buhari is the terrorist and should be seen as our common enemy. I don talk my own oo
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by KingRagnar: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Money was the basis of those senators defecting; knowing fully well that PMB will never let them loot as they are used to caused them to run back to their looting home in the name of party victimization. Anybody that could not see this, needs to look deeper.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros use ur tongue to count teeth. Buhari is the terrorist and should be seen as our common enemy. I don talk my own oo
Yeah. People do think all that stuff you believe. But when these Fulani killings were happening under the previous government, remember all the different people you all claimed were responsible for it? Buhari wasn't amongst them then. And I bet when they continue under the next president, you'd claim a new person is behind them then too.

Buhari's single 'crime' is that he turned off the tap of excessive graft and corruption, the food of the lazy. Anyone who removes food from the mouths of lazy people is bound to be the enemy of the lazy. My hope is that there are more intelligent people than idiots who are willing to believe the nonsense you peddled up there come the next election!
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

Yeah. People do think all that stuff you believe. But when these Fulani killings were happening under the previous government, remember all the different people you all claimed were responsible for it? Buhari wasn't amongst them then. And I bet when they continue under the next president, you'd claim a new person is behind them then too.

Buhari's single 'crime' is that he turned off the tap of excessive graft and corruption, the food of the lazy. Anyone who removes food from the mouths of lazy people is bound to be the enemy of the lazy. My hope is that there are more intelligent people than idiots who are willing to believe the nonsense you peddled up there come the next election!

Bros Buhari told is to handover our ancestral land to fulani or get killed and u still say he is is not the one behind them. How do u explain that

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros Buhari told is to handover our ancestral land to fulani or get killed and u still say he is is not the one behind them. How do u explain that
Buhari never told you anything of the sort! How can he possibly say such a stupid thing and we wouldn't kill him ourselves? Did you get this in one of those whatsapp things ignorant people believe and send to one another perhaps?

If you need lies to support your claim, it just shows how false your claim itself is! Provide evidence or stop propagating lies!
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

Buhari never told you anything of the sort! How can he possibly say such a stupid thing and we wouldn't kill him ourselves? Did you get this in one of those whatsapp things ignorant people believe and send to one another perhaps?

If you need lies to support your claim, it just shows how false your claim itself is! Provide evidence or stop propagating lies!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/giving-land-ranching-better-death-presidency/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi__dCl6eDcAhWEIjQIHS3yAZ4QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1i-p4s8A3zU6i_BQizh-mv

See the link again

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/donate-land-for-ranching-to-prevent-deaths-presidency-says-id8576609.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi__dCl6eDcAhWEIjQIHS3yAZ4QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1KnyEgM7Kpb29V6KAD45Eu

Brothers that's the link. Do you can go ahead and lynch Buhari now that you know he actually said that

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/donate-land-for-ranching-to-prevent-deaths-presidency-says-id8576609.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi__dCl6eDcAhWEIjQIHS3yAZ4QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1KnyEgM7Kpb29V6KAD45Eu

Brothers that's the link. Do you can go ahead and lynch Buhari now that you know he actually said that
The president's aide said states that have land should make them available for the federal government to implement its ranching plan.

Or don't you know the difference?
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
budaatum:

The president's aide said states that have land should make them available for the federal government to implement its ranching plan.

Or don't you know the difference?

Bros you intentionally left out were he said it's better to give up ur land than to die. This one is simple comprehension na. He said you only get to talk about ancestral land wen you are alive.

And he is the president's special adviser on media and publicity. So he only say wat's the president wishes to say, publicized it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by budaatum: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Redhot111:

Bros you intentionally left out were he said it's better to give up ur land than to die. This one is simple comprehension na. He said you only get to talk about ancestral land wen you are alive.
But na president aide talk am now, no be our elected president! Or do you assume president's aide is now president's mouth?

I like you though. Most people would have thrown in insults by now. Seriously, that stupid Adesina was talking absolute crap and Buhari should have sacked him. Ordinary policy that could have been sold better, and he managed to trash it with that stupid talk. If I did not support Buhari, I would be very annoyed myself, so I understand how you feel. I blame Buhari for not hiring more competent staff. And I understand why you say "Buhari said".

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Geniro: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Foolish thread. Foolish OP.
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Redhot111(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2018
budaatum:

But na president aide talk am now, no be our elected president! Or do you assume president's aide is now president's mouth?

I like you though. Most people would have thrown in insults by now. Seriously, that stupid Adesina was talking absolute crap and Buhari should have sacked him. Ordinary policy that could have been sold better, and he managed to trash it with that stupid talk. If I did not support Buhari, I would be very annoyed myself, so I understand how you feel. I blame Buhari for not hiring more competent staff. And I understand why you say "Buhari said".

Thumb up bro for acknowledging the above. It is Ok that we hv contrary views to a subject. Wat matters is sharing our views and criticism constructively. I also want to believe we all want the good of our common country Nigeria. So once again thumb up though I still know and believe he spoke for Buhari wen he said that.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Uniquearinze(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Type in English so you would be understood. Correct your grammar.
please stop insulting her like dat from arinze
Re: The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP by Uniquearinze(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
hey who said DAT u are supporting Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Tells Police IG To Reactivate Forgery Case Against Aregbesola / APC Wins Plateau / Mr Nnamdi Kanu Also Announces The Adoption Of Red Berets For IPOB Members. PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.