Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy (28592 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Congratulations Musa, Issa goal.. We are proud of you.

PS: Someone said they should name the child "Iceland" cheesy grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by HomeOfMe(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Super Eagles Striker, Ahmed Musa and his wife, Juliet have welcomed new baby, a son.

Ahmed Musa announced the arrival of his new baby via his IG page sharing photo of the cute baby's hand with the caption;

"I would like to announce to you all that moments ago Allah blessed me with a beautiful baby boy! Words cannot describe this feeling! "

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ahmed-musa-welcomes-bouncing-baby-boy.html
Welcome to the world baby. I wish you good health.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by santricedupas(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2018
musa abeg employ me to be your driver nah, we dey hear pogba fly his London barber from UK to Russia, spagetti chef flown from Italy to UK, abeg musa fly me too from naija to moscow nah.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Assassin101: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2018
congrats ma n!gga
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Ingocof(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2018
congrat
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by BIXYBABE: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
ok
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Didcot: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Jahbles93: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2018
[This is the highest level of witches crafting. Qquote author=ChiefAzubuike post=69741304] Ahmed Musa, the best thing that came out of Nigeria in Russia after Oghenekaro Etebo and Kenneth Omeruo. To me he's not in anyway better than the '98 heroes in the name of Ben Iroha and kanu Nwankwo. Even the great defender uche okecukwu was a proven better goal scorer than musa.[/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Jahbles93: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ahmed Musa, the best thing that came out of Nigeria in Russia after Oghenekaro Etebo and Kenneth Omeruo. To me he's not in anyway better than the '98 heroes in the name of Ben Iroha and kanu Nwankwo. Even the great defender uche okecukwu was a proven better goal scorer than musa.
[/color][color=#990000] I used to be like this guy in the past, never appreciate people from the other side. But now am free.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by magzey: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Congrats friend ,May Allah Continue to bless you and your family, May Allah bless the new born and raise him in the teaching of Sunnah Ameen.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Daniel88(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin
ikorodureporta:
Na Yomzzy get fp now cheesy

he knows hwto score on & off ..like say na messi score that kyn musa goal, d whole world for no let us rest...
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ahmed Musa, the best thing that came out of Nigeria in Russia after Oghenekaro Etebo and Kenneth Omeruo. To me he's not in anyway better than the '98 heroes in the name of Ben Iroha and kanu Nwankwo. Even the great defender uche okecukwu was a proven better goal scorer than musa.
Ben Iroha was an old man and did not kick a ball at France 98,Kanu Nwankwo WAS still recovering from his heart issue and had no business in that team and Uche Okecukwu managed all of 3 goals in his goal laden Super Eagles career and apart from beating Spain there's NOTHING heroic about the 98 Eagles..they were #CRAP..
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2018
donbenie:
Ben Iroha was an old man and did not kick a ball at France 98,Kanu Nwankwo WAS still recovering from his heart issue and had no business in that team and Uche Okecukwu managed all of 3 goals in his goal laden Super Eagles career and apart from beating Spain there's NOTHING heroic about the 98 Eagles..they were #CRAP..
I think Ben iroha played against Spain probably as a sub. I remember that game vividly.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by ShamsBarack: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2018
May God bless and keep the family.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I think Ben iroha played against Spain probably as a sub. I remember that game vividly.
His @ss was on the bench throughout the Tournament,like a lot of his USA 94 team mates..Eguavoen,Rufai, Yekini and Uche Okafor he had no business in that Squad..
The team was trash before the World Cup,only woke up to beat Spain in the first match and then went back to being trash.. they managed to beat a more crappy team in Bulgaria in their second match and were mauled by Paraguay and Denmark..
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by tragergeorge(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
only you just de confuse yourself
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2018
donbenie:
His @ss was on the bench throughout the Tournament,like a lot of his USA 94 team mates..Eguavoen,Rufai, Yekini and Uche Okafor he had no business in that Squad..
The team was trash before the World Cup,only woke up to beat Spain in the first match and then went back to being trash.. they managed to beat a more crappy team in Bulgaria in their second match and were mauled by Paraguay and Denmark..
Yeah ur right. But in all, that team had one of the best performances Nigeria had ever given in a world cup.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by egojeny1(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Yeah ur right. But in all, that team had one of the best performances Nigeria had ever given in a world cup.
I think '94 team was better
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by brenister10: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This mad cow again!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by donbenie(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

They had ONE good performance against Spain,which if you had closely followed the team before and after that match was an anomaly..before that match they were battered and pummelled by both Yugoslavia and Holland in friendlies 3-0,5-1,after the match they were battered and pummelled 3-1,4-1 by Paraguay and Denmark..
With a CLOWN as a Goalkeeper and tired old men who had no business in the team they had no chances and the funny thing was an in form Striker in Jonathan Akpoborie was dropped for these Grandfathers..the only truly great Nigerian World Cup Team was the US 94 Squad..
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You could have stopped your comment on the third line and receive plaudits. You decided to show your ignorance by adding the remaining lines. It is well.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Iboni1(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2018
a beautiful baby boy!

Musa kenan!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by Unclebhee: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Oga, Musa for now is the only Nigerian player that score 4 world cup goals. He's a hero in that regard
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by youngsta(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Remain small, the baby for do hand like spiderman. Congrat cheesy
infact the baby na spiderman
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by asheyorinitemi: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good news left right and centre for this guy. Greater news coming through for me and all faithful nairalanders .Amen
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by winsh: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
them born the Pikin for US, the number of US citizens i Nigeria byt he time its 2040 will be alrming. Hopefully they dont create a special law restricting their citizenship
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy by mechanics(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juventus May Explore Possibility Of Pairing Messi With Ronaldo / Brilliant Ronaldo shows he's not finished at Man Utd yet / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.