Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (20470 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by AdesegunSanni89: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2018
See as the man fresh. The potential Vice President to Atiku in Biafra Republic. Shior!!!!
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by eagleeye2: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Not a bad word against the present governor. Quite commendable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by mamaafrik(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2018
hmmmmmm,sarki,where is yout tax clearance?

5 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Africonji: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Okwuteeeeeee!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by baddosky1: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Richdad50:
Thurder Fire your Lies

See your worthless life? You can't even spell "Thunder".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Amberon11: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol, in Nigeria "tax clearance" doesn't mean you didn't evade tax.
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by darecool(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2018
I wish this man become the president of this country with a sane northerner as his vice. He's a good example for anyone vying for a leadership position to follow. I wish Rochas is like this man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by PHIPEX(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Well done Obi, your works speak more than your word.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by adicious(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2018
All I see Fidelity bank umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Gustabae(f): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Hello Guys please I'm looking for diggy41

Here on nairaland...
I lost his contact a long time ago and would appreciate if anyone can connect me with him. cry

diggy41 please if you are reading this your sister
Needs your help ohhh cry
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by orobs93(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2018
if pdp really means well why not allow Peter obi become their candidate

4 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by pxjosh(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Since I've been on Nairaland this is the first time ever I've seen a threadsl on politics without curse and hate words!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by darecool(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
See as the man fresh. The potential Vice President to Atiku in Biafra Republic. Shior!!!!
Is there a better politician than this man from the Southwest? Always try to appreciate good people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by domchike(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Mr OBI is the most honest politician i hve come across in Africa.Though i was among d Anambraian that called him slow pokes but he has perform even morethan my own Towns Man Ngige.His records speaks for him and i wil vote for him in any polls he contests.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Nathan2016: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
One of the few people that should be ruling Nigeria...

Not that dumbo jumbo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by joeyswift(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
When you do what is right,you won't be scared of anything or anyone. If you see him at the airport,he is alone carrying his bag. These are the type of people we should entrust into public offices,unlike commander in chief with out certificate and the dancing senator who failed woefully

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by HomeOfMe(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Olukat:
There are signals Peter Obi may be chosen as VP to anybody that emerges on the opposition party shocked shocked
This is just the beginning of numerous invitation that will come Peter Obi's way.
But there's nothing to worry about cos Obi is a diligent bookkeeper and the worst 'aka gum' ever voted into Gov's office shocked shocked
Sue him before 'Sango' he will be there with documents that will shock you grin grin grin grin grin
I love him though wink wink
He should be an account general or vgn governor,very STINGY.,but I like him. He should contest for igbo presidency when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by krisdzhon: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Former Governor Peter Obi indisputably remains the ONLY PAST GOVERNOR THAT LEFT OFFICE WITH A SURPLUS IN THE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT!

I am yet to come by any other POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WITH SUCH MAGNITUDE OF ECONOMIC SENSE!

Nigeria will sure be better governed if men like Peter Obi could be given a chance to become the President of Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by muffyt05: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
nzeobi:
one of the cleanest politicians you can meet in Nigeria today, a governor invite both EFCC and ICPC to see his books before he handed over.
even as a member of PDP 2015 presidential campaign committee, you don't see any of the security agencies going after him not because he defected to APC but because he is clean.

imagine if it's another Nigerian politician that was invited, they will turn it to a media affair claiming persecution for their successors.

My brother, nobody is clean,let alone a Nigerian polician and an ex governor for that matter. He's either a loyal politician who doesn't meddle in bigger political affairs (that of his political godfathers) or a smooth and discreet politician who knows how to cover his tracks.
Bottom line, there's no politician in Nigeria who doesn't steal
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Jokerman(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
orobs93:
if pdp really means well why not allow Peter obi become their candidate

Because they would use religion to scuttle his votes in the north and some parts in the southwest... You ought to know a lot of Nigerians aren't educated enuf....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by gcof(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
nzeobi:
one of the cleanest politicians you can meet in Nigeria today, a governor invite both EFCC and ICPC to see his books before he handed over.
even as a member of PDP 2015 presidential campaign committee, you don't see any of the security agencies going after him not because he defected to APC but because he is clean.

imagine if it's another Nigerian politician that was invited, they will turn it to a media affair claiming persecution for their successors.
my brother no politician in Nigeria is clean, just wait until he steps on someone’s toe you would be surprised by the revelations you will see
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by dkronicle(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Nathan2016:
One of the few people that should be ruling Nigeria...

Not that dumbo jumbo
grin grin Guy you just talk like my best friend wey no dey smoke. If i roll weed, e go say dumbo jumbo time.

1 Like

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by SoaringLife01: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Peter Obi for Nigeria President after Buhari's tenure in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by predatorX: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
obibolamusa:
Buhari would have hired 20 SAN l..

Same goes for majority of others both PDP and APC..

If you have it... show it.

Its that simple

Exactly, Ordinary WAEC certificate saga done nearly reach supreme court level like say na death penalty defense

6 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Olukat(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
HomeOfMe:
He should be an account general or vgn governor,very STINGY.,but I like him. He should contest for igbo presidency when the time comes.

Obi is a great guy with sense of responsibilty
I don't understand the "Igbo presidency"!

1 Like

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by HomeOfMe(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Olukat:

Obi is a great guy with sense of responsibilty
I don't understand the "Igbo presidency"!
What I meant was,whenever it's time for an igbo presidency,he could try his luck,not a must though,he might not even be interested.

1 Like

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Olukat(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2018
HomeOfMe:
What I meant was,whenever it's time for an igbo presidency,he could try his luck,not a must though,he might not even be interested.

Yea you are right!
Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
Like for Mr Obi for president
Share for first son of Daura for president

14 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by pontaboki1: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Does Buhari have Tax Clearance?
deebsman1:
That's what we are talking about, if you know you have nothing hidden, don't trivialize or politicize simple minor issues. As simple as ABC.

#Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by Cyrus176(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Olukat:
There are signals Peter Obi may be chosen as VP to anybody that emerges on the opposition party shocked shocked
This is just the beginning of numerous invitation that will come Peter Obi's way.
But there's nothing to worry about cos Obi is a diligent bookkeeper and the worst 'aka gum' ever voted into Gov's office shocked shocked
Sue him before 'Sango' he will be there with documents that will shock you grin grin grin grin grin
I love him though wink wink
hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance by orobs93(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Jokerman:

Because they would use religion to scuttle his votes in the north and some parts in the southwest... You ought to know a lot of Nigerians aren't educated enuf....

that is not true they voted for Jonathan vote Peter obi in the primaries and leave the rest for Nigerian s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Best Ever Rendition Of The Nigerian National Anthem? / Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.