Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide (54623 Views)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by jjjjj2017: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
felaismyhero:
wit due respect to u,what problems did you face? there are some real overwhelming problems a person will face that can lead to suicide.if a man's situation is completely hopeless,he can commit suicide.lets hope humans reincarnate.
no matter whatever, suicide is not an option.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Neoteny(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69744945:
This is so sad.
Wish we have some detectives like we see on ID Channels to really investigate what caused her death.

She committed suicide

How on earth is that a mystery?

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by tunize(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Only weak ppp sheaver wen dey're faced wit problem.......there will alwayyz be one challenge or anoda take it all live it."HOPE" is a very strong word only intelligent ppl know the meaning****
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by ifyy07(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rip to her
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by yembet(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
AmiciLord:
Suicide is more serious than the way we see it. He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts.

I have had my ups and downs and even thought of ending it just to rest. But when I think of the pain my family will go through I'll changed my mind I fought a battle I won.

People just say suicide is not an option. What have you done to save someone? Walk into the clinics and see those who have lost all hope because they could not afford a token for treatment. They prefer dying than going through pains because there is no money to pay for health care.

Some people lost all they suffered for their whole lives within minutes at an old age. What option is there for such a person.

Mehn it's not easy o.

There are ALWAYS reasons worth living and fighting for. Always. Even if they're hard to recognize, they're there.
The best option, is not committing suicide. But think about , depression and stress, which is the sickness of the mind can cause, someone to commit suicide.
We should watch out for signs of depression, avoiding people, not interested in things one enjoys to do again, getting mood and getting irritated easily.
God have mercy.

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Davoski222: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
She was murdered and the killer(s) tweeted all this.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
'She really needs a man'? Maybe she was just lonely...
You would never know what peopl go through in this Buharis era..

Our people now commit suicide? When did this nonsense start? Buhari has scattered Nigeria.
Please people, don't commit suicide. If you must die, don't go down alone.

Painful..

Taking you along will be a relief to us.

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
moscobabs:
I will continue saying it that suicide is never the best option to any problem.

In as much as I didn't commit suicide 3yrs ago when I was facing one of the worst challenges on earth and I still stand firm to my destiny til date?

Everybody should have it in mind that problem is part of life Infact if you don't face challenge u will never learn and might not know how some people in that situation and feeling.

Problems increase ur gratitude to ur lord

I'm a strong man.. Be a serious person too.

Rest in Peace lady.

Shut up.

You don't use another person's misfortune as an opportunity to pat yourself on the back.
Surely your mother taught you better.

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
cosmatika:
Why dat moniker? "A man". I guess she has excess testosterone, that explains her flat chest. because of that, she'll probably have hairs around her nipple and her clit will be big like d*ck(clitoromegally). And because of this problems, any guy that sees those gets turned off. So this must have driven her into depression, which led her to commit suicide. cry
It's quite unfortunate sha.

Learn how to shush your mouth if you are clueless about any incident reported. Not you saying all this rubbish about a girl who has always put a smile on her colleague's face.
Feare the angered spirit.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
cosmatika:
Why dat moniker? "A man". I guess she has excess testosterone, that explains her flat chest. because of that, she'll probably have hairs around her nipple and her clit will be big like d*ck(clitoromegally). And because of this problems, any guy that sees those gets turned off. So this must have driven her into depression, which led her to commit suicide. cry

Learn how to shush your mouth if you are clueless about any incident reported. Not you saying all this rubbish about a girl who has always put a smile on her colleague's face.
Fear the angry spirit
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by OmoAdebi(f): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
God make me strong.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by freeDR(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have been tempted several times too but when i think of the fact that "Cold Gulder" and "Catfish" may not be available where i am going, i quickly call myself to order and face my challenges......... angry
I love you
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by bigpicture001: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wetin sh don see,wey I never see b4...small headache they will rush and commit suicide as if it's a telephone movie....me I see calamities pass job, mine for over 12 yrs non stop.. did I kill ma self,dou not yet arrived, but am far better than many...graduated best in pri skl,graduated best in second skl..den wahala starts...
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by edupedia: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Our people now commit suicide? When did this nonsense start? Buhari has scattered Nigeria.

Painful..

...your school teachers ought to recall u and cane the rubbish out you... Nonsense plus ingredient...
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by tete7000(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Many have voids in their life which only God can fill.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Jelal0007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Painful..
quit being stup1d. what has Buhari got to do with this? are u so insensitive that u have to bring pmb into such a sensitive matter?your brain needs to be checked.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
She die because die dey hungry her..... Case closed
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Ziggylady(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
makeitijn:
she was recently diagnosed of HIV AIDS. and that's why she took her own life

How did you know that?
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by cosmatika(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
ohluwagbemigaju:

Fear the angry spirit
U re d one very clueless here. That someone makes other ppl happy doesn't mean dey demselves are happy. The CNN correspondent who committed suicide last tym also makes ppl happy but no one knew he was suffering depression. Dede One day used to say that his jokes cures Hypertension, but he died of hypertensive crises. I'm a Dr
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by zolacoded(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
cosmatika:
Shuuu.......!!! Mr. sabi ur presence is needed in our station. Anything u say or do will be used against u in d court of law.

Yen yen yen yen!!! tongue
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by MissRaine69(f): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
moscobabs:

In as much as I didn't commit suicide 3yrs ago when I was facing one of the worst challenges on earth and I still stand firm to my destiny til date?

Everybody should have it in mind that problem is part of life Infact if you don't face challenge u will never learn and might not know how some people in that situation and feeling.

Rest in Peace lady.
Not everyone has the mental strength to continue
For that person in the middle of a very dark hole
Suicide does make sense at that moment in time.
The living will always struggle to make sense of a choice someone made but death stops that person from explaining why.
It might seem selfish but for the deceased it was the only choice available at that time.

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by cosmatika(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
zolacoded:

Shuuu.......!!! Mr. sabi ur presence is needed in our station. Anything u say or do will be used against u in d court of law.

Yen yen yen yen!!! tongue
I dey duty so, and my patients re happy grin

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by BabaRamota1980: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Caleycash(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
lostluggage:
hmm It is well
Never speak ill of the people who are bold enough to end it all.
They've been strong for so long...

cry

It's a cold world

cry
please change your mind set... and enjoy your life span to the fullest

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by FIDELITY24(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have been tempted several times too but when i think of the fact that "Cold Gulder" and "Catfish" may not be available where i am going, i quickly call myself to order and face my challenges......... angry
Lols... No matter the challenges "LG - Life is good".
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by kay29000(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wisemen0147:

Dude ur post make me laff "I would have killed myself since"
U ave a very good point,depression can lead to many things.
Am victim too thats wen I was asked to resigned from work impromptu,I invest all my saving to biz,the biz collapse under one year...
Things are soo difficult for me wit wife and three kids,it get to a stage that suicide comes to my mind but is hard desicion for me to take wen I think of my mum, wife and three kids....

Since then i conclude that anybody that commit suicide is a wicked person, because u will definitely change ur mind if u think abt the rest of ur family and frds that luv u and the effect ur death will ave on dem

For me suicide on financial,emotional,moral,physical depression is a bad idea because u dont even ave idea of where u r going to after death

Thanks for sharing this.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by flamingREED(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
AmiciLord:
Suicide is more serious than the way we see it. He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts.

I have had my ups and downs and even thought of ending it just to rest. But when I think of the pain my family will go through I'll changed my mind I fought a battle I won.

People just say suicide is not an option. What have you done to save someone? Walk into the clinics and see those who have lost all hope because they could not afford a token for treatment. They prefer dying than going through pains because there is no money to pay for health care.

Some people lost all they suffered for their whole lives within minutes at an old age. What option is there for such a person.

Mehn it's not easy o.

There are ALWAYS reasons worth living and fighting for. Always. Even if they're hard to recognize, they're there.

If I had the power, I will urge all state governments to go to the aid of the sick.
It's a pitiable condition to be sick and poor as well.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Horlohlah: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
When they start sending " I'm sorry " for no reason, just know something is wrong.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Zirah: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
moscobabs:

Rest in Peace lady.

The leading cause of suicide is depression if not the only cause. What you felt was a moment of deep sadness not depression so spare us the lecture cos you've never been there.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by khennyQ(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Suicide don't take pains away, it just passed it to someone else
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
moscobabs:

Rest in Peace lady.

U don't know anything bout suicide
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Painful..

who should they go down with?

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim