Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death (35212 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Sammydanny: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2021
A 22-year-old Nigerian soldier identified as Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal has been killed while on national duty with the Nigerian Army.

Amos was killed just after motivating school pupils in North-East region of the country. This is a video of him speaking to the pupils shortly before his death.

Watch below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFjlW2sgpnE

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Authority1o1(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Okay...

Well, when he became a soldier he signed up for death.

He left a mark however, which sets him above a lot of living persons.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by gambia(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
They just wasted this small boy, the big ogas are in Abj, flexing hard.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Sonnobax15(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
So na like this dem for kill my papa if to say he no voluntarily leave NIGERIAN army? sad. So tay he for no get the chance to tay born pikin like me wey get sense finish undecided

Rip to him..

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Treasure17(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Well, when he became a soldier he signed up for death.

He left a mark however, which sets him above a lot of living persons.
Sometimes resist the urge to comment on sensitive issues.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Caramia2020(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
I just hate dis profession bcoz d government will just use someone beloved as sacrifice after which d killers will be forgiven n later sponsor abroad or be given huge amount of money bcoz de surrender. Rip

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Sammydanny: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Chidexter(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
He forgot one other thing.

I shall make good decisions in Life.
By choosing this profession he made a terrible decision.

RIP comrade

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by slawormiir: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to a young niggarrrr

Every huzzle get their own hazard

May the hazard of our huzzle never take our lives

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Blakpot: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
R.I.P. young blood!
Shame he died fighting terrorists being armed, sponsored and protected by govt officials.
What a joke.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by WibusJaga: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021

So sad. Paid the ultimate price for his country.
But can any of our leaders & elite politicians pay any price at all talk-less of the ultimate?
Look at that one that recently jumped to APC; typical of all of them. Repositioning themselves for maximum grabbing & looting come 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP soildier embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by babatee90(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
To join the military in Nigeria is like wanting to die intentionally

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by specialmati(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed asshole country voting in asshole leaders who play politics with the life of their asshole citizens.it won't take the asshole leaders to wipe out any insurgents in the asshole nation but they have swear to wipe out the good remaining citizens and leave the asshole zombified zombies who will keep on voting for them.I present to you an asshole nation where nothing works

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Dshocker(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
So sad.....Let the military deploy everyone according to their region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Jerryherd: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry

RIP officer ... Some sacrifice are not worth it, or under appreciated

When President Joe Biden pulled out his soldiers out of 20 years meaningless Islamic war protecting shameless coward Afghanistan ingrate cowards people called him names

Unknown to them as a Father he knows what it is to have a Son in the middle of the battlefield

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by condralbedez: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
That's saddened,he went to North East and be motivating them,not knowing that Buhari boys won't like that.. Rest in peace soilder!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by saphiere(f): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammydanny:
A 22-year-old Nigerian soldier identified as Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal has been killed while on national duty with the Nigerian Army.

Amos was killed just after motivating school pupils in North-East region of the country. This is a video of him speaking to the pupils shortly before his death.

Watch below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFjlW2sgpnE
Can we allowed this boy to rest in peace? What is it? Next you will show us the colour of boxer he wore last before dying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
A soldier die once, a coward dies a thousands times..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Saddening angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Lattop(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
babatee90:
To join the military in Nigeria is like wanting to die intentionally

I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Minjim: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wait a sec....are those students and is that a school?

Northern leaders are wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by eedimo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
He committed suicide by fighting for a country like ours.
Condolence to his family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by redcliff: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
this is exactly what Nigeria does to us, tell us to shutup when we want to raise our heads and believe we can become something in Nigeria. Sorry bro Nigeria told you to shut up

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Really disheartening.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Creamz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I am sad that Nigeria has turned to a killing field.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by dex4sure: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oooh see this handsome gee wey just die cus of this shithole country....noo na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by bravehost4u(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chidexter:
He forgot one other thing.

I shall make good decisions in Life.
By choosing this profession he made a terrible decision.

RIP comrade

Don't forget that young men like him paid the ultimate price so that I can sleep with my eyes closed and you can hide behind your keyboard to type rubbish. I am sure you must be older than the boy. Coward

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by potbelly(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sad one...
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : May Amos Adorable Sobosu sweet Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

In his words

Kids, tell yourself

"I shall be great.
I shall not be useless.
I shall be useful to Nigeria
"

What an irony of life.

He was a good guy.
He lived a good short life.
May God give his family the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.