Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide (54659 Views)

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Zirah: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Shut up.

You don't use another person's misfortune as an opportunity to pat yourself on the back.
Surely your mother taught you better.

Thanks for that. Someone really had to.

1 Like

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Zirah: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
she was the heartless one. Do you know the pains she caused her parents and loved ones? I'm sure you don't. She no kukuma fine sef

Shut up. She was in pain too. If you don't understand it keep quiet.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by LondonLord: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please Lets try Our Best To inform People That Suicide is Never A Right Option to Solve Any Problem.

1. Every Problem Has An Expiring date.
2. No condition Is Permanent.
3. The Darker The Night the Brighter the Star.
4. When It Comes Late It Comes Great.
5. At The End Of Every Tunel There Is Always Light.
6. Living dog is Better Than A Dead lion.
7. The Life We Live Is Given To Us by God and We Must Give Account of Our Life.
8. Suicide Is The Shortest and Fastest Route to Hell Fire
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Caleycash:
please change your mind set... and enjoy your life span to the fullest
yo! You're right... Just had a hard time dealing with a toxic relationship...

time to switch up, make new friends and deal with the more serious things of life..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Mariosmart007: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
omachimyk:
Really? Death is just the beginning
how is dead just the beginning?
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by okk4sure: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
izuch:
Is it not better to kill yourself than to commit suicide? undecided

Lol!
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by notoriousbabe: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Zirah:

Shut up. She was in pain too. If you don't understand it keep quiet.
liar.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have been tempted several times too but when i think of the fact that "Cold Gulder" and "Catfish" may not be available where i am going, i quickly call myself to order and face my challenges......... angry

Tell me bro, what other 'challenges' remain for you after "Cold Gulder" and "Catfish". None my bro, none.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Csami:
I admire her courage. Rest easy now, they can't hurt you anymore.

Nothing courageous there. Rather, a clear case of feeble-mindedness.

Be strong, guys.

Natural selection ensures only the fittest survive to pass their genes on to the next generation.
Re: Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide by Fabulousgal(f): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
kay29000:

Depression is a serious thing... what makes it so bad is that the person suffering depression sees no end to it. So why not end the life and end the suffering. Honestly, if not for the way it would affect my family, I would have killed myself since.

Oh my God!! Please don't give in to such thoughts again o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.