Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here (5268 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Now This Is A Reason To Be Depressed / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do not let your challenges eat you up , share them and let others encourage you .
A word from someone could be all you need to keep going..
For me , i feel really sad seeing that i am not yet in school , i am quite intelligent and wish to improve...
The problem is , i had to push my [two] siblings in school . First and last born and they are doing well alongside their small hustle. My dad
is late so the burden lies on my mum and I . No family cares , they just dont...
I feel drained most time and it saddens me....

#Hope

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Saff(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Well school is not running away and it has no age limit. To keep yourself busy you can learn a trade or develop a skill that could eventually earn you money for school. School is not a do or die, trust me. Don’t be discouraged you’re blessings are on the way. You don’t have to follow the pace of everyone else, it may take some time but you’ll get there. Goodluckkk

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gambling is currently killing me. I earn good money monthly to live comfortably and enviably but the debts that Bet9ja keeps putting me is killing me. I want to stop but there are so many expectations on me right now which can't wait till long term tho my legit earnings can solve long term

God help me

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
I wants to be a good man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Emmanuel1903: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
thanki410:
Do not let your challenges eat you up , share them and let others encourage you .
A word from someone could be all you need to keep going..
For me , i feel really sad seeing that i am not yet in school , i am quite intelligent and wish to improve...
The problem is , i had to push my [two] siblings in school . First and last born and they are doing well alongside their small hustle. My dad
is late so the burden lies on my mum and I . No family cares , they just dont...
I feel drained most time and it saddens me....
#Hope
i want you to know that going to higher institution does not guarantee your success in life. now what is the essence of struggling to go to school spending a lot of money and after graduating you will still have to settle for peanut jobs?instead acquire a skill that pays and hustle to get cash to turn it into business. if u can do this u will even be the one to employe your friends that went to school.

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Emmanuel1903: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Igbokiller:
Gambling is currently killing me. I earn good money monthly to live comfortably and enviably but the debts that Bet9ja keeps putting me is killing me. I want to stop but there are so many expectations on me right now which can't wait till long term tho my legit earnings can solve long term
God help me
my bro god wont help you unless u are ready to help yourself. many of us go into gambling because of the get rich quick package it offers, but the truth is we end up coming out with nothing. my advice is look 4 alternative ways of making money and divert all your strength,energy into it. and also forget about getting rich quick. wealth accumulation is a process

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by chris2face(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
I really need a job,the current job am doing is not favouring me i have got stuff to take care off
I know drungs very well having beeing a patient medicine dealer if someone can help secure any job or lend me some capital to support what i have i will really be grateful
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by KingCassy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
I love this thread. Very nice initiative, at least it gives everyone a chance to express themselves instead of dying in silence.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Biglittlelois(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
I pray never to be depressed in Jesus name, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Igbokiller:

God help me
the thirst , then the drinking.....
Work towards it , i know for sure , you'd achieve success trying
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
IamFreedom:
I wants to be a good man
you are a good man , practically , live by that quiet voice within.....

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
i want you to know that going to higher institution does not guarantee your success in life. now what is the essence of struggling to go to school spending a lot of money and after graduating you will still have to settle for peanut jobs?instead acquire a skill that pays and hustle to get cash to turn it into business. if u can do this u will even be the one to employe your friends that went to school.
God bless you sir ....
Have set up a plan NW towards extra income. Hope to relate to this post in a period afterwards
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is this front page worthy ?
Only wish many could see this and share their heart aches , like mine, their disturbing challenges could reduce with great words from great people that hve wrked their path....
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by samysmoothfresh: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
mizk doesnt want to let me "tap that ass" and its making me depressed cry cry
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
My challenge is with NL asslickers like dingbang, NL wh0res like amakababe and NL dumb mods like Mynd4.

How do I cope with these set of animals?

Advice please.
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by eunisam: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Best topic on romance so far.

if you agree with me click like if otherwise click share if none/all of the above quote me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by kelish(f): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
My family is going through a relly rough time which is relly affecting me mentally, me not being able to provide as first child is killing me. In conculsion, i need a job. Please sumbody should ask me what i can do.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by thanki410(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
kelish:
My family is going through a relly rough time which is relly affecting me mentally, me not being able to provide as first child is killing me. In conculsion, i need a job. Please sumbody should ask me what i can do.
here or not ,
God will see you through...
Only work legit and smart.........

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by sammirano: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by kelish(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
thanki410:
here or not , God will see you through... Only work legit and smart.........
getting work is the problem
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
my bro god wont help you unless u are ready to help yourself. many of us go into gambling because of the get rich quick package it offers, but the truth is we end up coming out with nothing. my advice is look 4 alternative ways of making money and divert all your strength,energy into it. and also forget about getting rich quick. wealth accumulation is a process
it's not totally about getting rich quick its about solving responsibilities that are currently demanding from me. I already have a job I'm contented with but I just gamble to get money to solve problems demanding quick solutions but things aren't going as I expected

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by MissRaine69(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Igbokiller:

God help me
You can help yourself by addressing your gambling addiction. Why are you seeking solace in short term happiness?
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by MissRaine69(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
SUEX:
My challenge is with NL asslickers like dingbang, NL wh0res like amakababe and NL dumb mods like Mynd4.

How do I cope with these set of animals?

Advice please.
Why do you let faceless people get to you to that extent? For some this is the only platform they have in their lives were they can feel big. Real life might actually not be that enjoyable.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by middlebeltboy: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
presently working in one leading financial company. working hard to keep the status quo as the best staff always is depressing me
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

You can help yourself by addressing your gambling addiction. Why are you seeking solace in short term happiness?
I said I have demands that require quick money and I gamble to get quick money just to satisfy those pressing demands. But things don't work out like that. I find myself gambling to pay debts already incurred through gambling.i also use my salary to pay off debts. It's a rotational thing that goes on and on and on. I want to break out and settle down to what I have but.......

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why do you let faceless people get to you to that extent? For some this is the only platform they have in their lives were they can feel big. Real life might actually not be that enjoyable.

Thanks for this great piece.

I love u!
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
If circumstances are affecting your mood, you are not clinically depressed you are low in mood.
Depression is when regardless of nothing wrong going on in your life you cannot find the drive, the enjoyment or the will power to see the day begining. You are not happy and you don’t know why. You actually start to think your absence won’t be missed and your presence on this earth serves no purpose.

If I was to say give you are job, give you money change whatever pressing matter that is weighing on your mind would your mood improve? If the answer is yes then what we face are external factors impacting on our mood. Not depression.

We all have different ways we cope with stressful situations some people cope a lot better than others, some don’t cope at all. Our society is very unkind and lacks empathy to those who from time to time have moments of doubt, feel overwhelmed or seek some sort of reprieve or an escape.

The constant advice to turn to religion does not always help. You are as low as you will ever get, lower than the ground you need to ask yourself are my own expectations too high that I cannot even see the little progress that I have made?
You need to move from thinking with an emotional mind as that makes us catastrophise a lot and think mindfully.

Nothing in life is given to you. Even rich people have to keep earning to stay rich.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by MissRaine69(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Igbokiller:
I said I have demands that require quick money and I gamble to get quick money just to satisfy those pressing demands. But things don't work out like that. I find myself gambling to pay debts already incurred through gambling.i also use my salary to pay off debts. It's a rotational thing that goes on and on and on. I want to break out and settle down to what I have but.......

Why are trying to justify your addiction?
You have just described a gambling addict.
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
thanki410:
you are a good man , practically , live by that quiet voice within.....
Ok Sir
Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by chris2face(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
If circumstances are affecting your mood, you are not clinically depressed you are low in mood.
Depression is when regardless of nothing wrong going on in your life you cannot find the drive, the enjoyment or the will power to see the day begining. You are not happy and you don’t know why. You actually start to think your absence won’t be missed and your presence on this earth serves no purpose.

If I was to say give you are job, give you money change whatever pressing matter that is weighing on your mind would your mood improve? If the answer is yes then what we face are external factors impacting on our mood. Not depression.

We all have different ways we cope with stressful situations some people cope a lot better than others, some don’t cope at all. Our society is very unkind and lacks empathy to those who from time to time have moments of doubt, feel overwhelmed or seek some sort of reprieve or an escape.

The constant advice to turn to religion does not always help. You are as low as you will ever get, lower than the ground you need to ask yourself are my own expectations too high that I cannot even see the little progress that I have made?
You need to move from thinking with an emotional mind as that makes us catastrophise a lot and think mindfully.

Nothing in life is given to you. Even rich people have to keep earning to stay rich.
I learn everyday from u,thanks one person i really respect in this forum

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by twentyk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
I need real connect to further my music career.... I know I could do if not better than what these niggers be doing..... I need to hit the jackpot pretty fast yo and I'm working tirelessly for it.... I know its coming already.... So I ain't got no troubles,worried etc.... I'm just chilling.....

I hope y'all find your heart desires...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here by MissRaine69(f): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
chris2face:

I learn everyday from u,thanks one person i really respect in this forum
Much appreciated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. / My Boyfriend Is A Daddy / 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.