Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies (13368 Views)

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) / Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by KingCassy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lolzzz grin grin grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Pennywise(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7475633_20175largeimg12may2017160828251_jpegc36844e1a548c5218a6e2716b2352592

See them with track suit like say dem go represent Nigeria. This will further encourage Libyan immigration by lazy and impressionable Nigerian youths
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
klax:
Pls how did these much young ladies got to Libya? Is Libya such a good place like that? Because I have be following the issue and marvelled at the numbers of returnees especially women.

God help Nigeria things are really bad I belief many of them went to that place out of frustration. It torches me a lot and for those pregnant I'm sure they are likely carrying rape pregnancy ready to give birth to more Islamic and Arabic demons future new wave boko haram with arabian descent and ISIS. Nigeria is in trouble the already bastards on ground are troubling the land and more demonic bastards loading............

They’re didn’t migrate to Libya.

They were migrating to Europe and got stuck in Libya.

It’s like you’re traveling to Abuja from Lagos and got stuck in Fiditi.

**Apologies to Fiditians grin
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by cytell56: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Surecontents:

There is no end in sight to the evacuation of stranded Nigerian migrants in Libya as another batch of 162 youths under the Voluntary Returnees Scheme facilitated by the European Union / International Organization for Migration (IOM) arrived Nigeria in the late hours of Thursday.

The aircraft with registration number 5A-DMG arrived the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) at 9:56 pm with 162 returnees. Three of the returnees arrived with minor medical cases.

It was however a harvest of pregnancies as 15 of the returnees arrived heavily pregnant.

The breakdown shows that there were 83 female adults, six female children and six female infants. Others included 62 male adults, two male children and three male infants.

The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Director General, Mustapha Maihajja who received the returnees on behalf of the Federal Government advised the youths to embrace regular migration.

Represented by the Lagos Zonal Coordinator of NEMA, Alh. Yakubu Suleiman, the DG warned prospective migrants not to endanger their lives by embarking on irregular migration.

The NEMA boss was further quoted as pointing out that migration has been part of human life from time of creation for different reasons, though it is not mandatory of intended host country to accept the migration based on the country's national policies.

"Nigerian youths seeking greener pastures outside the shores of this country should know that they would become second citizens in their host countries except for those who entered such country through regular means that may possibly have limited rights", he said.http://surecontents..com/2018/07/blog-post_27.html?m=1

United Edo State!!!
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians should be seeing lots of half cast in the country soon
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians should expecting lots of half cast soon
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by skallion7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lmaoooooooo
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Tunagee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bidobado:

Nah, you are very wrong and I disagree with your comments. They were raped and abused by the Libyan pigs and in no way did they spread their legs willingly. Please let's learn to have some sympathy and empathy for our people.

Did u say sympathy for our people? Pls cut that crap. Did they have sympathy on themselves and their lives for deliberately going through the dungeons in search of greener pastures?

1 Like

Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Tunagee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
klax:
Pls how did these much young ladies got to Libya? Is Libya such a good place like that? Because I have be following the issue and marvelled at the numbers of returnees especially women.

God help Nigeria things are really bad I belief many of them went to that place out of frustration. It torches me a lot and for those pregnant I'm sure they are likely carrying rape pregnancy ready to give birth to more Islamic and Arabic demons future new wave boko haram with arabian descent and ISIS. Nigeria is in trouble the already bastards on ground are troubling the land and more demonic bastards loading............

They were stupidly trying to pass through Libya/ltaly to Europe.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tunagee:

Did u say sympathy for our people? Pls cut that crap. Did they have sympathy on themselves and their lives for deliberately going through the dungeons in search of greener pastures?

Listen to yourself pal, how can you come up with such. Some of these people were lied to, and if it wasn't for the poverty, why would anyone want to undertake such an arduous journey, or are we not victims of the corrupt policies of past and present government.
What happened to us as a people and why have we become so cold hearted towards another.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by souljummy: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhari see waiting you cause
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Cumtroller: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
They’re all from Edo State. Na ashawo work dem sabi pass...
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Tunagee(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bidobado:

Listen to yourself pal, how can you come up with such. Some of these people were lied to, and if it wasn't for the poverty, why would anyone want to undertake such an arduous journey, or are we not victims of the corrupt policies of past and present government.
What happened to us as a people and why have we become so cold hearted towards another.

They refused to use their brains to be productive to themselves, even in the midst of harsh realities. Also, they are not the only ones affected by the corrupt policies. U don't start running to a land of death cos of poor leadership.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Maski87: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
If I see any Libya woman in this country, true to God I go give am belle
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Women just can't keep their legs shut even in bondage.

Haba!
You saying if we send you there now, that thing between your legs won't do wonders?
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Mzstephii(f): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!
If only men could get pregnant angry
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by mailingdgreat: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Abeg na who gbench the ladies?
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by anigold(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bidobado:

Nah, you are very wrong and I disagree with your comments. They were raped and abused by the Libyan pigs and in no way did they spread their legs willingly. Please let's learn to have some sympathy and empathy for our people.
how a sensible person expect to cross into Spain via the desert. Very funny.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by Litmus: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Many of these people are almoste certainly not Nigerians. EU pays directly and indirectly through funding repatriation and rehabilitation of these migratnts, many of whom do not want to return to thire various ocean sized shithole Nations and reluctantly accept the relatively better shithole Nigeria. And of course, since there's finacial benefits to be had from the EU and in addition to Nigerians attitude of taking Nigeria for granted and not caring about Nigeria, all migrants from West Africa and Central Africa that don't mind coming to Nigeria will be added by Nigeria officials to our migrants and brought home.
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by j1mmy: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
They should be kept as slaves in Libya, never return undesirable elements. Disgrace to the country!
Re: 15 Of 162 New Libyan Returnees Arrive With Pregnancies by sweetilicious(f): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Haba!
They could have been raped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thailand Visa / Going To Nigeria: Expired Passport: Big Problem: / Transport From Lagos To Osun State At Ojota Park.pls I Need To Know D Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.