Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (33901 Views)

FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Keegan: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Saraki is a true descendant of Afonja. It's in the blood.
He will suffer the same fate as his forefather.

exporters101:
Saraki body language doesn't look like someone that would defect really, he's in APC to prove how tough he really is. He doesn't want to look like a coward or someone that ran from trouble, his seem as someone that want to face it.

His words and body language are not the same but those words lead some indecisive senators ahead to defect.

On the other hand Dino, his boy, hasn't learnt these skills from Saraki. He's staging movies in different locations just to receive pity but he's being more ridiculous.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by ipobarethieves: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
angry
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by ensamy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Bruemath(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
This man again talking as if he knows what he is saying

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Exactly

They imitate without following the fundamentals.

Jonathan was an ijaw man from the south, Buhari is a Fulani man from north

Jonathan lost his main friends in the north, Buhari hasn't lost his associate in the south

Let's wait and see how this will play out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Charly68: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Politics is a serious game & that is what the president must know..
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by wink2015(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Majority of Nigerians are not interested in the media fight between the ruling party and the opposition.

Neither are we interested in the political fight between President Muhammadu Buhari and Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki.

All majority of Nigerians including the international community and friends of Nigeria are asking for is good governance under a constitutional democracy in Nigeria.

Most importantly is a return to true federalism, fiscal federalism and resource control.

States in Nigeria should be given the right to control their resources and pay taxes to the federal government as it is in the developed democracy e.g USA, UK etc

By the time federal powers is decentralized in Nigeria it will reduce drastically the crave for political power by our greedy political class.

Politicians hiding in Abuja will be forced to go back to their states and local council and developed their people at the grassroot.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Of course he does Prof Sagay. Every sensible human should have a game plan how much more a politician in Nigeria?

Saraki is playing chess, buhari is playing ludo and doing 'I belong to nobody and everybody'. Isorait
grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by AngelicBeing: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Is like this Sagay is just waking Up.

Una eyes go soon clear.

Is Bola Tinubu still in Nigeria?
Yes, I am Tinubu and I am working with Saraki to bring Buhari down, I am still looting lagos state government though shocked

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Calers: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
I pity pdp and other party,they should wait till 2023. I was in kano last week hausa people still like buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I am Tinubu and I am working with Saraki to bring Buhari down, I am still looting lagos state government though shocked
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Adbiz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
"Saraki is playing chess, buhari is playing ludo and doing 'I belong to nobody and everybody'. Isorait" lol. of course, he controls the game.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Lagbaja01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bukky still has scores to settle with Kwara PDP.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Klington: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
they have started wailing with agony

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by TimeManager(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
So long Buhari has got the Jagaban by his side, Saraki will be disgraced
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Ojiofor: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Saraki still have his Joker very close to his heart.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by tishbite41(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided but saraki himself is a Fulani.
saraki na correct
afonja. dem dey use fake fulanism to get favour from d core north

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by klax(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Is like this Sagay is just waking Up.

Una eyes go soon clear.

Is Bola Tinubu still in Nigeria?

Just leave Sagay or Sirgay he would understand better when the dawn hit him like tsunami.

You asked of Tinubu? He is around and alive he always chicken out like that and went mute when he realised an act of shame had be perpetrated by his party. That is why he went under his wife bed to hide his face.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by TimeManager(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Truth Is Mine!
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by basadenet: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
This yeye learned friend sel,must he talk at all time?
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kingosytex:
Saraki will outsmart bubu anytime, anyday. the clueless Fulani tyrant is a disaster to Nigeria

This is a typical Igbos empty believe. Saraki has no game plan but acting out of fear & mainly on the advice of Ilorin Alfas. There are only 2 laws governing a Commander in Chief. 1. He is always right. 2. Wherever he goes wrong, rule 1 takes effect. I am not sure Saraki with only support at Ilorin & those losers & looters in Abuja & PDP can withstand the forces behind these two rules.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Minjim: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Before nkor?
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by klax(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Keegan:
It's funny to read that some people are considering Saraki acts to intelligence. He will soon know where he stands sooner than later.

Abeg waka commot for here. Who need your parable? Tell Buhari to go borrow sense everything no be by force.

Abeg go sit down somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by ashjay001(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Of course he does Prof Sagay. Every sensible human should have a game plan how much more a politician in Nigeria?

Saraki is playing chess, buhari is playing ludo and doing 'I belong to nobody and everybody'. Isorait

Chess is elitist, ludo na for d massestongue
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by basadenet: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
babaolofin:

This is a typical Igbos empty believe. Saraki has no game plan but acting out of fear & mainly on the advice of Ilorin Alfas. There are only 2 laws governing a Commander in Chief. 1. He is always right. 2. Wherever he goes wrong, rule 1 takes effect. I am not sure Saraki with only support at Ilorin & those losers & looters in Abuja & PDP can withstand the forces behind these two rules.
which forces? Abi you the failed FORCES

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Shukuakukobambi: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
ashjay001:

Chess is elitist, ludo na for d massestongue

So wetin you dey talk now? wink

Saraki is for the elites and buhari for the masses? E go do buhari like film if he no wake up. omo oloye ti take over grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by moretime7777777(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Professor talking trash...How can a seasoned politician not have a game plan?fake professors.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Ziggylady(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Meritbaba:
He should play his game, but he should be aware those he wants to play with aren't child gamers, there shouldn't be any wailing when things started going south for him.

What South again are you still angling for??...kidnap or human trafficking charges based on 'revelations from street criminals..

Saraki has out-smarted every single politician in APC as well as the clownish Inspector General of Police..Y'all have simply disgraced yourselves over Saraki and that is the honest truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by moretime7777777(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Is the Jagaban of APC still in Nigeria?? Im suprise he has not commented on the recent rumbles in his party as the national leader.Or is he planning to decamp to ACN?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
exporters101:
Saraki body language doesn't look like someone that would defect really, he's in APC to prove how tough he really is. He doesn't want to look like a coward or someone that ran from trouble, his seem as someone that want to face it.

His words and body language are not the same but those words lead some indecisive senators ahead to defect.

On the other hand Dino, his boy, hasn't learnt these skills from Saraki. He's staging movies in different locations just to receive pity but he's being more ridiculous.

In the end Saraki must change party or he might be ejected from APC .
Best he moves at a time when he can make relevance in National politics .Any party a decides to go to he would still win a senatorial seat but wont come back as a senate president .
For it is still PMB till 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.