Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (33918 Views)

FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by femmy2010(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
moretime7777777:
Is the Jagaban of APC still in Nigeria?? Im suprise he has not commented on the recent rumbles in his party as the national leader.Or is he planning to decamp to ACN?

Jagaban is 100% with PMB and he talks only when it is very important .His talks are not cheap but always on point .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by bizzibodi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
If he defect he can b SP again,if he remain he will not get d ticket,what a dilemma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Saraki is giving these people tough time and Sleepless night
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
bizzibodi:
If he defect he can b SP again,if he remain he will not get d ticket,what a dilemma.
Under which law? The speaker defected in 2014 and Still remain speaker.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
babaolofin:

This is a typical Igbos empty believe. Saraki has no game plan but acting out of fear & mainly on the advice of Ilorin Alfas. There are only 2 laws governing a Commander in Chief. 1. He is always right. 2. Wherever he goes wrong, rule 1 takes effect. I am not sure Saraki with only support at Ilorin & those losers & looters in Abuja & PDP can withstand the forces behind these two rules.
Who tell u say Saraki get support for Ilorin? fyi, I be from Ilorin, ppl hate him die, they want to oust him by all means. se u wan hear, Saraki lost his ward to PDP in last lg election, they also lost all the 16 lg. it was rigged by KWASIEC. ppl r still ready to repeat d same thing in 2019. u know he no go get federal backing, and Buhari sef no go rig election for Saraki. d calculation in Kwara is to vote Buhari for president and any party against Saraki in the state. PDP is popular in Kwara now, but the Kwara PDP will leave the party for Saraki if the national body impose Saraki on dem. I always laugh of ppl outside Kwara spit rubbish and call Saraki genius. he has shot himself in d foot. ppl voted for him in 2015 cos of Buhari.ppl r tired of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
babaolofin:

This is a typical Igbos empty believe. Saraki has no game plan but acting out of fear & mainly on the advice of Ilorin Alfas. There are only 2 laws governing a Commander in Chief. 1. He is always right. 2. Wherever he goes wrong, rule 1 takes effect. I am not sure Saraki with only support at Ilorin & those losers & looters in Abuja & PDP can withstand the forces behind these two rules.
Who tell u say Saraki get support for Ilorin? fyi, I be from Ilorin, ppl hate him die, they want to oust him by all means. se u wan hear, Saraki lost his ward to PDP in last lg election, they also lost all the 16 lg. it was rigged by KWASIEC. ppl r still ready to repeat d same thing in 2019. u know he no go get federal backing, and Buhari sef no go rig election for Saraki. d calculation in Kwara is to vote Buhari for president and any party against Saraki in the state. PDP is popular in Kwara now, but the Kwara PDP will leave the party for Saraki and go to apc if the national body impose Saraki on dem. I always laugh if ppl outside Kwara spit rubbish and call Saraki genius. he has shot himself in d foot. ppl voted for him in 2015 cos of Buhari.ppl r tired of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Lastanza: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chai, imagine professors in the APC administration are confessing being outwitted by real jagaban not legbere in Lagos dat has been relegated to the background.
Saraki the real gamer
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by OfficialAPCNig: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Keegan:
It's funny to read that some people are considering Saraki acts to intelligence. He will soon know where he stands sooner than later.
You guys have been saying that since ages.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
They even said he won't last 6 months as Senate President. 3 years don waka

OfficialAPCNig:

You guys have been saying that since ages.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by j1mmy: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has described federal lawmakers who defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as malaria parasites who have been making the APC sick in the last three years.

“They have made the APC such a sick party in the last three years” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/saraki-has-game-plan-by-not-defecting-sagay/

An honest guy, at least he admits APC is a sick party header by a sick fulani herdsman
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by OfficialAPCNig: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
They even said he won't last 6 months as Senate President. 3 years don waka

Don't mind the Zombs.

Saraki is just too intelligent for them.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by eddypolymer(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
sagay is a wako professor.what is his impart to his people and the country at large.who takes a wako seriously
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by IsaAbubakar: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The dullard in Aso Rock has not seen anything yet.
Only pigs and fools are still supporting the dullard whose brain has expired.
ngeneukwenu take note

Assalamualaikum
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by senatoradeyemi2: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
He who laugh last laugh best.....impeachment is awiting sakari come sept 25........... I keep my finger cross
quote author=hisexcellency34 post=69750844]Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has described federal lawmakers who defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as malaria parasites who have been making the APC sick in the last three years.

Describing their exit as big relief for APC, Sagay who spoke in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT however said he is surprised that Bukola Saraki, the Senate president has chosen to remain in the party saying he doesn’t understand the kind of game he (Saraki) is trying to play.

He added that the intention of the lawmakers is to bring down President Buhari in 2019, saying they thought they could reenact what happened in 2014 when they left the PDP for APC.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is their main target. It is the presidency itself that they really wanted to bring down. What surprises me is the fact that their leader (Saraki) has left. I wonder what type of game he is playing”.
“So, it is a strategic game, they planned it. They assumed that if they can re-enact what happened in 2014 in the movement from PDP to APC, then they will be able to come to power but they will find out that they should not just imitate without looking at the fundamentals”.

Read more https://independent.ng/saraki-has-game-plan-by-not-defecting-sagay/[/quote]
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by 7lives: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
babaolofin:

Some of them don't even KNOW the meaning of your post.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Penistrate: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Saraki is more intelligent than the whole APC put together, he's a master planner, when he's done with his plan APC would be history. Abi to be medical doctor Na garri?
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Akolawole(m): 1:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Yinxies:
But where is Tinubu self... What's his take on the ongoing defection spree

He is NEVER a noise maker.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided but saraki himself is a Fulani.

Fulani dey bear Bukola?
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by creserve: 2:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Kingosytex:
Saraki will outsmart bubu anytime, anyday. the clueless Fulani tyrant is a disaster to Nigeria
What you failed to realize is that Saraki is in a very tight corner and his calculations are going wrong and if he's not careful, this will consume him politically.
The truth is that Saraki doesn't really want to leave APC bcoz he will be finished politically without the backing of the federal might!!! What he wanted to do is just to whip the party in to line so that he will gain more relevance and be in the scheme of things post 2019,but the president has realized this and knows that he doesn't really have the clout to do much damage to his reelection.
The truth is that even in Kwara state, Sarakis popularity is considerably low, people from Ilorin will attest to this and that is why the PDP won the last local government elections, though the results were later manipulated by the state electoral commission. All the damage control he's now doing since the last local government elections has not really gone down well with majority, some of his close aides have deserted him and there was a parallel Congress of the APC during the last elections.
If he goes into opposition now and there is a free and fair election,there is no surety he's coming back to the Senate! He knows this, the president knows it and the present Kwara PDP also knows it.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by uvalued(m): 4:07am On Jul 28, 2018
he doesn’t understand the kind of game he (Saraki) is trying to play.

What surprises me is the fact that their leader (Saraki) has left. I wonder what type of game he is playing”.

o is it APC undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by uvalued(m): 4:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Saraki is playing chess, buhari is playing ludo and doing 'I belong to nobody and everybody'. Isorait
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by agboola495: 4:56am On Jul 28, 2018
tayomohammed:
Who tell u say Saraki get support for Ilorin? fyi, I be from Ilorin, ppl hate him die, they want to oust him by all means. se u wan hear, Saraki lost his ward to PDP in last lg election, they also lost all the 16 lg. it was rigged by KWASIEC. ppl r still ready to repeat d same thing in 2019. u know he no go get federal backing, and Buhari sef no go rig election for Saraki. d calculation in Kwara is to vote Buhari for president and any party against Saraki in the state. PDP is popular in Kwara now, but the Kwara PDP will leave the party for Saraki if the national body impose Saraki on dem. I always laugh of ppl outside Kwara spit rubbish and call Saraki genius. he has shot himself in d foot. ppl voted for him in 2015 cos of Buhari.ppl r tired of him.

Only we that lives in kwara(offa) understand these, leave these Igbos alone talking as if they know the current situation, thats how Una push Fayose to his early grave
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by pfadom: 5:10am On Jul 28, 2018
He doesn't want to lose the seat of the Senate President unless he's sure of massive defection that would make PDP a majority party in the Senate.

Other vulnerable senators are becoming sensible.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by LegitBoyy: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided but saraki himself is a Fulani.
Saraki is not fulani... Stop saying what you don't know. That Ilorin have Fulani settlers doesn't make them Fulanis. Visit Ilorin one of these days....
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by AdamuAudu: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You mean this man?
yes. The man with coffee tooth and the most offensive odour.mouth
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by johnmartus(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2018
wink lol I was born in Ilorin and grew up there . I moved to Lagos in 2000.and I know much about them saraki is part of emirate.
LegitBoyy:
Saraki is not fulani... Stop saying what you don't know. That Ilorin have Fulani settlers doesn't make them Fulanis. Visit Ilorin one of these days....
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by bizzibodi(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Onojanson:
Under which law? The speaker defected in 2014 and Still remain speaker.
His he born to b SP,his colleagues will choose another one,he is not meeting expectations,he is very controversial.2014 is different.
Re: Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay by Cuisyp: 2:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Nigeria is big. A country of more than 170 million still we recycling old politicians. It is really disheartening that Nigerians could watch all these old clueless politicians to continue to detect what,happens and we just discuss their games as if running our country is game. All the people who could not do any during their term and all the political prostitutes should go.
All we need is transparency, honesty, rule of law , accountability and love for the future of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits The Oba Of Benin / Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.