Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos (23704 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Governor Elect, Dapo Abiodun Visit Former Governor Of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

With His Excellency Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. The former Governor, State of Osun. @raufaregbesola

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-Visits-Ex-Governor-Rauf-Aregbesola-Photos.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
More Photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by 247naijamedia: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Unlimitk(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
When I first watched aregbesola on nta live.

I was like this guy is a governor?

Someone that is supposed to b in the mosque

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Mopolchi: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Abiodun he will corrupt you with modulated salary payment too for your state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by vicoloni(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Radically useless ex gov

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by chudez0147(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
His role model
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by epadomo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls what do I have to say?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by lenghtinny(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Waka waka governorcheesy

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by jericco1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ogbeni how far grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Owaincouncil: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
He went to learn about how to pay half salary abi?

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Gsteve01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Birds of the same feather
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by id4sho(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
it gladden my heart cuz executives can't do more than two terms in power, imagine PMB for third term, mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by popelix: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Aragba-shola look soo criminal for a governor.. that look will deny him of my vote if comes from my state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Richkid97(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
South West Agenda 2023

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by poshbrave(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
who e visit help some news on dis platforms are more or less a waste of data
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by blazer2018: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
I so much pray I am wrong about this Dapo Abiodun: at least for the sake of Ogun State civil servants and pensioneers...d guy looks like a fraud to me..

And considering d fact that he has 3 God fathers to cater for... Shivers

I pray I am wrong about him though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by cyojunior1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Empiree: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeriawillbe greatatlast

The great people of Nigeria, the time has come to finally liberate the country from the hands of the oppressors. The major reasons why the outgoing National Assembly /Senate led by Dr Bukola Saraki and Hon. Dogara were determined to oust president Muhammad Buhari at all cost has eventually been revealed. PMB, having looked critically at the situation of Nigeria at the inception of his administration in 2015, information had it that he mistakenly made his intention to slash the salary of the federal law makers to be equivalent to a Permanent Secretary ( PS) known to the house leaderships.

This infuriated the duo and hence vowed to remove him and frustrate his regime. News have it now that president Buhari wants to implement this before the inauguration of the newly elected assembly members and this may also brew a little resistance if Nigerians keep quiet about it. In view of the above, everyone who receives this and believes in this attempt by PMB to make the office less attractive should endeavor to circulate it.

Only by this that the politicians can be called to order and the current ideas of do or die politics will be reduced, thereby making ways for true national development. If you believe in this formula, please pass it and let it get a wider coverage.

*@#info#Nigeriamust begreatagain#*
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Jossy4luv1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
k
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by datola: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dapo Abiodun can visit sha!

Why ogbeni's eyes like that
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Dalexicographer(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Empiree:
Nigeriawillbe greatatlast

The great people of Nigeria, the time has come to finally liberate the country from the hands of the oppressors. The major reasons why the outgoing National Assembly /Senate led by Dr Bukola Saraki and Hon. Dogara were determined to oust president Muhammad Buhari at all cost has eventually been revealed. PMB, having looked critically at the situation of Nigeria at the inception of his administration in 2015, information had it that he mistakenly made his intention to slash the salary of the federal law makers to be equivalent to a Permanent Secretary ( PS) known to the house leaderships.

This infuriated the duo and hence vowed to remove him and frustrate his regime. News have it now that president Buhari wants to implement this before the inauguration of the newly elected assembly members and this may also brew a little resistance if Nigerians keep quiet about it. In view of the above, everyone who receives this and believes in this attempt by PMB to make the office less attractive should endeavor to circulate it.

Only by this that the politicians can be called to order and the current ideas of do or die politics will be reduced, thereby making ways for true national development. If you believe in this formula, please pass it and let it get a wider coverage.

*@#info#Nigeriamust begreatagain#*
Have sense sad

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by iammo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
smiley

The gang up against Amosun and the support for Dapo Abiodun was very much huge, from Author Eze, Tinubu, Aregbe, Osoba Gbenga Daniel and Even Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by Deborachi(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
wink
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by kolafolabi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Aregbe don dey gain weight

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos by MadeInTokyo: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Aregbeshola is Bad luck

Dapo Abiodun will start paying Frequency modulated salaries to Ogun state workers from May 29

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary / Unclaimed $45m: We Need To Examine Wike’s Mental Status – Peterside / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.