Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

In The Name Of Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Name Of Love (34324 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
skubido:

same here boss,,, u too much
you are welcome sir.
kindly sit beside my mentor, jameskudooski.....feel free to discuss but no noise making ann2012 is in charge of noise makers and multikolour is the disciplinary chairman grin
skubido:

same here boss,,, u too much
you are welcome sir.
kindly sit beside my mentor, jameskudooski.....feel free to discuss but no noise making ann2012 is in charge of noise makers and multikolour is the disciplinary chairman
Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
you are welcome sir.
kindly sit beside my mentor, jameskudooski.....feel free to discuss but no noise making ann2012 is in charge of noise makers and multikolour is the disciplinary chairman ;Dyou are welcome sir.
kindly sit beside my mentor, jameskudooski.....feel free to discuss but no noise making ann2012 is in charge of noise makers and multikolour is the disciplinary chairman

smile, thanks baba. don already sit oooo

but mo na no forget say, back den in class, some kin name dey way b say no matter how den make noise reach uno go write dere name..

naso e b and naso e go dey be..

we na senior Man...
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
skubido:

smile, thanks baba. don already sit oooo

but mo na no forget say, back den in class, some kin name dey way b say no matter how den make noise reach uno go write dere name..

naso e b and naso e go dey be..

we na senior Man...
Oya nw .... you are mouthed. get ready for the next update .gonna b hot gan
Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
mcjesuspikin:

Oya nw .... you are mouthed. get ready for the next update .gonna b hot gan

really,, waiting tinz den
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
OP where art thou na!!!

Update is needed bikonu sad
Re: In The Name Of Love by bakeuhappy: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=mcjesuspikin post=69752397]PROLOGUE
I immediately abandoned the clothes I was washing when I heard an(a) high pitched scream from my compound.without being told, I knew it was my mother's voice.my fear increased when I saw people rushing into our compound.i dropped the bucket I was holding and rushed in
Forgive my manners, My name is oluwafemi.I am 10yrs old.I am the first born of my parent(s).My father have(has)two wives,though,my stepmother had no child. I have a younger sister called Boluwatife.but I prefer calling her Tife.i am not just intelligent but also stronger than my age dictate(s).sincerely,i have never love(d) my stepmother for once. Everything about her is odd.she is different.and I felt(feel) she is always up to something.I was washing my clothes when I heard the scream
I rushed inside the parlour and to my surprise, everywhere is filled up. I have to make my way to the center of the parlour and what greeted my eyes was a shocker.My father was lying in a pool of his own blood. I screamed in horror.i made to touch him, but it seems impossible, people were holding me, mum was crying, my sister was staring, neighbors were sympathizing with us,but deep down I new I have lost everything.
For the first time, I heard my mum speak"she has escaped.that bastard.Moyin baye mi je "she keep saying....
Did she just mention Moyin?My step mother did this?
That very minute I knew for sure I will revenge, even if I have to die revenging... I must kill her.
I stormed out of the compound determined to kill Everybody

Hello, thanks for inviting me to come read this story. I � your intro and please do forgive me for quoting the whole piece. I noticed some mistakes and I did the correction in brackets..

Hope you don't mind or feel offended.
Thank you
Re: In The Name Of Love by StellamarisIII(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor
bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss johnsown1
please, come and encourage a first time writer on nairaland ooooooooo
Re: In The Name Of Love by mitchelljnr(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Boss pls come and update
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
i lost my phone guys and just got a new one on Saturday night.........Please,forgive me....I promise to make it up to you all....
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
lightqueen Danchoco Multikolor Ann2012 jameskudooski oroolorun izaray skubido bakeuhappy stellamarisIII Mitchelljnr
Episode 7
I got home around 4pm in the afternoon and our discussion keep ringing a bell in my ear.It seems I just lost a priceless jewel.

"you got a fiance? "I asked in a low tone.even though we were the only one in sight, I still couldn't talk the way I would have love to.
"Yea"she answered in a lower tone than mine. I can see the love in her eyes.I can feel the chemistry.All I want this moment is to just stand up and walk away but it seem am glued to the chair.
"how come?"I ask a stupid question
"His name is Joe.He is my dad's friends son.its an arranged relationship to secure their business deal."she told me.I was afraid and worried.I have never love anyone the way I love Sandra.All I want is this damsel sitting beside me but if she has a fiancee,it means one thing.I can never marry her
"do you love him?"I asked looking deep into her eyes.am sure there should be answers in those already gloomy eyes.
"I dont love him.But am sure I will end up loving him.i wished I have a choice."she replied.i wasn't convinced.
"if you don't love him, why are you doing this? "I asked again.
"Am sorry,its my father's wish."she answered with her head bow.i look at her with tears already forming in my eyes.I stood up and she did the same.she held my hands and stare deep into my eyes.she obviously was also hurt and pained.
"if I could make a wish, I will choose you over him.I have never been so happy around anyone as it has always been around you.You are so special dear, and I mean that"she said with tears already in her eyes.
"Thanks for those words.Say that to a fool like you"i said and snatched my hand from her.I stormed out of the bar and unknowingly was already running.
"To hell with you Sandra. I hate you. I dont love you"I shouted at no one in particular
I was already drifting off into the dream land when i heard an intense knock on my door.i stood up and make my way to the door. I opened it and saw centino standing there.i lazily walk back and lay down on my bed.

"how far guy"centino asked
"am ok bro"i answered
"You are not ok.what happened?"he asked
"where is chizzy"i asked trying to divert the discussion
"he is with his girlfriend in his room.now back to my question,wats wrong.This in not the prince I know oooooo"
"am fine man. Tanks "I replied
"Is this about Sandra?"He asked looking at me.I nodded my head like a little kid who want its mother
"You and Sandra are two different people.She is rich and you are just average.You definitely shouldn't be in love with her.This might get us all killed.just forget about her and move on"He said with concern in his eyes.
"I will bro.Tanks"I replied
" What do you plan to do now"He asked looking concerned.
"Am more confused.I love her a lot centi.I love this girl too much"
"But she don't love you.Does she?" he asked
"She does.She already got a fiancee
" Oh!"He snapped
"Whats your plan" He added
"I have to let go.Just that it will be difficult. I love Sandra and really want her"
"Forget about her and move on.fish plenty for river" He said and gave me a pat.
"thanks bro" I answered

"we are planning to club tonight.So get dress.6:00pm we are leaving"I heard centino voice.I gave a weak nod and he smiled which I returned.
Chizzy
I took my car key and joined my friends and Adebisi inside the car.Adebisi sat beside me while centino and oluwafemi sat at the passenger seats behind."fooled again" by westlife was blaring from my stereo and I keep nodding at interval.Am a fan of westlife and love their music so much.we got to love garden and I parked my car in the only vacant space.we walked in and sat down at a corner.femi was unusually quiet and i understand what he is going through.i ordered for 2 Goldberg and a Smirnoff for my baby.Femi ordered for Gulder while centino opted for Star.we started gisting randomly from football to celebrities.we talk more on politics and femi was also indulge in our discussion even though he was a little reserved.

"I forgot my small phone in the car sha"i said.I took a cup of Goldberg again before going out.i opened my car door and picked my phone.immediately I shut the door,someone closed my eyes from behind.
"who is that"i said after feeling the hands and gently remove it.I was shocked when I saw Augustina standing right before me.
"What are you doing here? "I asked her trying to sound plain even though am scared.
"This is a public place and everybody visit including me.Why that question?"she asked looking offended.
"Am here with my cousin.The lady you saw that day."I replied
"Femi told me she is your sister and you are telling me now that she is your cousin.what are you guys up to?or is she your girlfriend?"she asked me
"common.you are my only angel"i answered
"can I go and greet her then"she asked giving me a suspicious look.This girl is a devil.She will never give up on anything until you make her happy.
"If you guys meet now,everybody at home will know I have a girlfriend and I want to make this a surprise package next month ni.relax,we are visiting together."I told her and gave her a short kiss on her lips.
"okay.Can i have a privacy with you.You know its been long now"she told me while giving me her best smiles again.
I bring out my wallet and gave her some cash
"Book a room and send me the room number.i will join you immediately you call me.I told her and gave her a kiss again.she smiled and entered into the reception.

"honey, what is wrong with you"I heard Adebisi voice from behind immediately Augustina left.I sigh feeling relieved.
"I just felt a slight headache.i will be fine.I told her and gave her a short kiss.i was already sweating and praying Augustina will not reappeared.
"sorry dear.should we go home? "she asked
"Lets relax a little"i told her.my phone rang and it was Augustina
"Hello miss"i said in a more formal way.
"okay miss, I will join you now"the call went dead but I keep pretending as if am still on the call
"oh!Mr Dele is with you....... Mr Shola also.... Presently, am not with the proposal....... Am sorry ma,i never knew I will be meeting you here......... Okay ma........bye ma"i pull the phone away from my ear.
"you wont believe some of my boss are here.they are in the VIP section and need my attention"
"how long will you be there"she asked
"can't say.but just want to say hello to them.will be back soon sweetheart"i gave her a long kiss and rushed into the other building to locate room 46.

I didn't bother knocking because am sure it will be left ajar.What greeted my eyes was a shocker.Augustina was unclad and was smiling on the bed.her nipples was staring at me.i was immediately swept off by the image before me and I hurriedly joined her on the bed.We die here!!!
TBC

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
We die here!!! grin

Thanks for the update
Re: In The Name Of Love by Youngzubi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
keep it burning jesuspikin
nice story so far
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Youngzubi:
keep it burning jesuspikin
nice story so far
Youngzubi....tanks.....urz is the bigger of the two
Re: In The Name Of Love by izaray(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Konji kuku kill una dere grin

Kudos op
Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
they play smart boy ooo, soldier go soon treat ur Bleep up,

tanks a lot for the update and mention
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
izaray:

Kudos op
hahahaha......konji na bastard
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
izaray:

Kudos op
hahahaha......konji na bastard
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
skubido:
they play smart boy ooo, soldier go soon treat ur Bleep up,

tanks a lot for the update and mention
you are welcome bro...... keep still and enjoy how this story unfold

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
next update dropping tomorrow morning latest 10am.....Get ready for the bomb......OMA hot gan
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Ann2012 Youngzubi izaray skubido
Episode 8
Femi
I woke up feeling very weak.My head ache and my system felt poisoned.I was drunk yesterday and can't even remember how we got home.Memory of what happened the previous day between Sandra and I rushed into my memory and I felt the pain all over again. Of a truth,it wasn't her fault.If I had met her earlier, the story might have been different.I was praying silently things will work well between us or better still,I have the strength to move on.I move into the rest room to brush my teeth and also to rinse my face.After that,I move into the parlour and I was shocked at what I saw.The parlour is full to its beam
"Happy birthday Oluwafemi" was the cry that rent the air.I was surprise and shocked at the same time.The parlour has been rearrange and also decorated.the centre table is no more in sight and the chairs have been arranged also.A two step cake is in the middle of the room on a large stool.Drinks are also in excess.I quickly rushed into my room to check the Calendar.How on earth did I forget my birthday?
I was shocked realizing its truly my Day.I rushed out and gave chizzy a hug.I hugged everyone one after the other in excitement. My sorrows have undoubtedly evaporated. My happiness that moment,if exchanged with cash can build a palace and afford the newly launched Mercedes IAA.Theysang the popular birthday song for me and I keep smiling like a newly voted President.I cut the cake and we started the celebration. I am overjoyed. I quickly pick my phone and update it on Facebook, Instagram, Palmchat,IMO and WhatsApp. I was happy when I realized more than 40 people have already wish me on Facebook only.
I was happy when I saw some of my old friends in the small crowd formed in our parlour.My best friend Taofeek is also here.Taofeek happened to be a friend from childhood.We met at an amala joint and since then,we have been best of friends.I can still remember the incident that faithful day.
My mum sent me to buy the yoruba meal for her and when I got there,I have to wash the plate first because it was dirty.After washing it,I saw a new boy walking into the mini restaurant.he stretched his plate to the woman even though she is dishing food for someone already
"Iya eli,Amala meji" He shouted on top of his voice.
"Oga,you met me here ooo" I told him without even looking at his face.
"Says who" He asked
"Ask me now" I answered eyeing him.He stretched his plate to the woman and I hit the plate away.He pushed me backward and my plate fell inside Iya Eli pot of soup.
"Are you both mad?.What is the meaning of all these?" She asked us.Without even looking or listening to her,I gave him a punch and he staggered backward.With annoyances,He returned the punch and I lost two front teeth immediately.
"My teeth ooo.My teeth have remove." I started crying.
"Look for my teeth ooo."I held the guy by his clothe and was seriously wailing

That was 12 years ago.Now we are best of friends and am happy meeting him.The celebration was hot as music keeps blaring from our home threatre.

The thought of Sandra crept in my head and I feel like calling her.Truly,it wasn't her fault after all.I picked my phone and attempt to dail her number. After thinking for some seconds,I decided to call her after the party and apologize to her.Man gat to right his wrong

Sandra
When I got home yesterday, I was unable to sleep.I cried till I slept off.Its obvious am in love with Femi and he loves me too but getting married to him is impossible. My wedding with Cole is scheduled for next month and am already in love with another man.What on earth is wrong with me?

The main challenge am facing is how to tell Femi am getting married soon.I switched on my laptop and search for Femi Adeyemi on facebook.clicking on his name,I was surprised realizing it was his birthday. I sent him a friend request and wished him a happy birthday on his timeline.I Opted against calling his number and think it will be better to pay him a surprise visit.I save his address which was in his profile online and quickly dress up.

I got to the parlour and saw my Dad sitting on the sofa.My home is a 12 rooms apartment with 3 parlours.It was painted Cream and White with some flashy design.The master parlour is as large as my school hall in Manchester.Aside my Dad,stepmother and I,We have 3 cook,1 Gardner,a gateman,3 Drivers and 10 Security men in the premises.My Room is the smallest of all the rooms and I love it that way
"Where are you going to Sandra" My Dad called out.I was already at the main door and making my way outside the parlour.
"Dad,Good afternoon.Look at how big my dad's tommy is oo"i try joking a little to change the topic
"where really are you going to"He asked more serious than the former.
"I want to visit a friend" I replied with my eyes locked with his.Am sure he can't hurt me.My father have never raise his hand to touch me before.Even though he might not be happy with me right now,am sure he won't do that.
"Sandra,you are getting married soon,Cole will be here anytime soon and your attitude is not just portraying your soon to be status.You need to start behaving more ResponsibleThan this.You know this wedding means a lot to me than anything. I would not allow anything destroy my soon to be fortune for me.Just be more composed and ready" He said.I hate when my father make his intension of selling me out for a deal known.Cole is a nice guy but I don't love him.I had made up my mind to give my all to make this relationship work.
"Dad,I never make mention of anything related to not getting married or not ready to" I fired back.We were the only one in the parlour and it really give me the confidence to talk to him the way I want
"Sandra, I am your father,and my words in this house are final" He said with some authority of finality.
"Dad,Am not saying I won't get marry to him.Am not a slave here.I go out anytime I feel like and return whenever I want to with guards or without. It is my choice Dad"I told him with my voice raised up
"The next time you leave this house without a guard,you will have yourself to blame.I won't take it lightly with you.And I mean every word." He said and picked a newspapers.That simply means the discussion is over but am ready to speak out even if it is just this once.I can never be intimidated on this issue
"With due respect dad,I choose when and when not to go out with guards.Am living more like a Slave in my fathers house.I am not a slave. I am your daughter. Your jewel.Its obvious you love me dad.I want you to give me the freedom.I deserve it dad" I said in a sober tone
"Do not leave this house without a guard" he said emphasizing on the guard without raising his head which is already buried in the paper.
"Am ashamed of you Dad.I regret ever knowing you.Assuming my mother is still alive,this will never have happened.I hate you Dad." I stormed out of the parlour into the comfort of the Garrage.I started my small ride and drove off without even waiting for my driver.

Centino
I was in the middle of the celebration when my phone rang.I checked the caller and realize it was Esther.
"Bae,How you dear" I asked
"Am OK and you" She asked
"Am fine"
"I called to tell you I will be in Lagos for the wedding I told you about.I will be in Lagos on Wednesday in my uncle's place and will make sure I check on you" She said.I was very happy but try to subdue that.
"OK dear.looking forward to seeing you soon" I replied "And make sure you bring something ooo" I added
"OK dear.That place is noisy.What's up"she asked
"Today is a friends birthday so we are celebrating him"I answered already tired with the discussion.
"Oh!!!Ennn...can you please send me........."I quickly cut the call before she could finish that.Am not ready to part with another airtime for now.I smiled pleased with my recent victory over Esther and move into the Parlour.The parlour is now filled with around 35 people. Some are playing WHOT,some LUDO,Some just dancing and most drinking and catching Fun.I walked up to Femi and congratulate him again.He was happy
" Baba,mumsy don call you"I asked
"Yes now.She call me around 12 sef.Come see as she dey trowey prayer for me" Femi answer smiling.
"Na sure person be that." I answered.I wished I have a mother also.I lost my mother some years ago in a car accident.I love her a lot even till now.My dad has numerously played the part of my mother but he just can't be a perfect father and mother at the same time.I will just say even with his obvious attempt,he was a square peg in a round hole.
"Tife self talk say make I greet you" He told me.
"Oh!!!My wife remember me today.You know say na me go marry your sister last last" I said and quickly held his hands before he could release a copy of Muhammed Ali's punch into my skull.Femi is the stronger of the three of us.Even though he is more skinny than us,he possessed some fighting ability that would have make him a world champion assuming he is a boxer
"Your papa" he said"Mad boy "he added.We both burst into laughter
" Help me check who they door"I heard femi's voice
"Leg they pain you shey?Birthday boy" I said and gave him a punch on his right hand before running to the doors direction.I opened the door and met the shocker of my life.Sandra,Femi's crush and the girl we played an expensive game on days ago was standing right before me.I wished the ground can just open and swallow me that very moment.
"She stare at me and within seconds,her smiles gave way to surprise and then anger...
" YouWhattttttttttttttt
T.B.C
Re: In The Name Of Love by Danchoco(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Hailing to you

Thank for the update

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by izaray(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Well done op
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Update don land.... Thanks
Re: In The Name Of Love by Ann2012(f): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Update don land.... Thanks OP
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Danchoco:
Hailing to you

Thank for the update
You are welcome boss.....Really planning to update daily but am a very busy person.A comedian..... my show is coming up next Two weeks and will also be live on stage with akpororo tomorrow at viginis fast food opposite Yabatech.....So,my time is limited. just please, appreciate and bear with me
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
izaray:
Well done op
Tanks boss....Am here for you

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
sangba foo, Akara ti tu sepo.. Afefe ti fe atiri idi adiyee...

And the babe don fall for femi, with this wan nao, whc beat we go beat for this kan song

OP Tanks a lot for the update, jah bless ya hand work.
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
skubido:
sangba foo, Akara ti tu sepo.. Afefe ti fe atiri idi adiyee...

And the babe don fall for femi, with this wan nao, whc beat we go beat for this kan song

OP Tanks a lot for the update, jah bless ya hand work.

B
Femi just start sef.... Chizzy own go worst.... Centino sef go enta am..... All because of LOVE... bro, be calm...more mystery yet to be unfolded
Re: In The Name Of Love by skubido(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
B
Femi just start sef.... Chizzy own go worst.... Centino sef go enta am..... All because of LOVE... bro, be calm...more mystery yet to be unfolded

this is serious,, following
Re: In The Name Of Love by mcjesuspikin(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ann2012:
Update don land.... Thanks
my special baby... u r sighted

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Love by Oroolorun(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Femi behaviors is too childish, how could he except Sandra to be without anyone in her life?
Now the bottle had broken and the smokes of what they cook that leads to the burning house had leak out. Lets see what will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.