Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Will You Do If It Is You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If It Is You (972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If It Is You by kennyman20(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Hmmmm,have been very confused and have want to take actions on my Girlfriend,but i was thinking that may be i should share this experience so that i can have the right judgment on her before punishing her for her actions
On this fateful day,i went to her house and there is this story book that she used to read that am also used to,the story Book do used to be in her bag,so i took her bag and open it,to My surprise i met a Condom in her bag,and do used to tell me she is a Virgin,infact she never allowed me to have sex with her but just romance,she said i will have sex with her if unless if i can be patient for us to wed, Lol and also on the Night of her wedding,thats when she is going to have sex.
Thats what she had been telling me so Long and i accepted,but on that fateful day,it amazed me when i saw the CONDOM,i called her and showed her and she lied that i lied to her,that it i was that kept it there that i want to used that as an excuse,that i want to dump her,that i never love her anymore,that am not interested in the Relationship anymore,she Gives Useless excuse,i was just Looking at her,later i asked her to swear,if it wasnt her that Kept the CONDOM in her Bag,and she started confessing that it was her,and i asked her what is meant of,she told me that it is meant for me,then i was so confused,she said she want to be Disvirgin,she said she had feel like having sex,i said well that Good but i was just Confused,Hmm,me Sharp Boy,i took that opportunity and took her Home,i had the Full length of sex that day,it was so painful but i enjoyed it to be sincere,VIRGIN,I did all necessary styles,But i was still wondering if is true she bought the Condom for me,How could she had bought CONDOM for me,so amazing,i was wondering if is not that something else is going on.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Rocktation(f): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2010
Hmmmn. . . NL whatta guan now? Everybody's allowed a spot to open a thread? Even marvel's vigilante - The Punisher?
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Areaboy2(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2010
kennyman20:

Hmmmm,have been very confused and have want to take actions on my Girlfriend,but i was thinking that may be i should share this experience so that i can have the right judgment on her before punishing her for her actions
On this fateful day,i went to her house and there is this story book that she used to read that am also used to,the story Book do used to be in her bag,so i took her bag and open it,to My surprise i met a Condom in her bag,and do used to tell me she is a Virgin,infact she never allowed me to have intimacy with her but just romance,she said i will have intimacy with her if unless if i can be patient for us to wed, Lol and also on the Night of her wedding,thats when she is going to have intimacy.
Thats what she had been telling me so Long and i accepted,but on that fateful day,it amazed me when i saw the CONDOM,i called her and showed her and she lied that i lied to her,that it i was that kept it there that i want to used that as an excuse,that i want to dump her,that i never love her anymore,that am not interested in the Relationship anymore,she Gives Useless excuse,i was just Looking at her,later i asked her to swear,if it wasnt her that Kept the CONDOM in her Bag,and she started confessing that it was her,and i asked her what is meant of,she told me that it is meant for me,then i was so confused,she said she want to be Disvirgin,she said she had feel like having sex,i said well that Good but i was just Confused,Hmm,me Sharp Boy,i took that opportunity and took her Home,i had the Full length of sex that day,it was so painful but i enjoyed it to be sincere,VIRGIN,I did all necessary styles,But i was still wondering if is true she bought the Condom for me,How could she had bought CONDOM for me,so amazing,i was wondering if is not that something else is going on.

Yea rite!! undecided
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Africanqueen2(f): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2010
You've had ur way now and you want to find fault so u can dump her? I just sorry for the girl. . .
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by justwise(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2010
kennyman20:

On this fateful day,i went to her house and there is this story book that she used to read that am also used to,the story Book do used to be in her bag,so i took her bag and open it,to My surprise i met a Condom in her bag,and do used to tell me she is a Virgin,infact she never allowed me to have intimacy with her but just romance,she said i will have intimacy with her if unless if i can be patient for us to wed, Lol and also on the Night of her wedding,thats when she is going to have intimacy.Thats what she had been telling me so Long and i accepted,but on that fateful day,it amazed me when i saw the CONDOM,i called her and showed her and she lied that i lied to her,that it i was that kept it there that i want to used that as an excuse,that i want to dump her,that i never love her anymore,that am not interested in the Relationship anymore,she Gives Useless excuse,i was just Looking at her,later i asked her to swear,if it wasnt her that Kept the CONDOM in her Bag,and she started confessing that it was her,and i asked her what is meant of,she told me that it is meant for me,then i was so confused,she said she want to be Disvirgin,she said she had feel like having sex,i said well that Good but i was just Confused,Hmm,me Sharp Boy,i took that opportunity and took her Home,i had the Full length of sex that day,it was so painful but i enjoyed it to be sincere,VIRGIN,I did all necessary styles,But i was still wondering if is true she bought the Condom for me,How could she had bought CONDOM for me,so amazing,i was wondering if is not that something else is going on.
You are a big baby, grow up!
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by 190: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2010
I just had a hard-on reading this post~

cheii, if only i could have my way with mama-gee like dis
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Onchedu(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2010
Hmmm! This Ur gf is one tough nut to crack. The thing no get guage so there's no telling for sure if she was lying or being honest; however that she responded to Ur confrontation first with denial and then tried that hard to convince U that U put it there, I'll bet on more lies before then. In English: I thnik she lied to U about her sexual status.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Onchedu(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2010
African_queen:

You've had your way now and you want to find fault so u can dump her? I just sorry for the girl. . .

He did not have his way. She wanted it. They had their way. She lied as a first response. that is too suspicious. I think a rea virgin wanting to be had by her guy would have handled the situation better.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Africanqueen2(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2010
Onchedu:

He did not have his way. She wanted it. They had their way. She lied as a first response. that is too suspicious. I think a rea virgin wanting to be had by her guy would have handled the situation better.
how better? She's inexperience. . .
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by kpolli(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
oloshi no vex zip up, na after launching the package u dey think, lucky bastard
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by dbigrod(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=15pt]i feel sorry for the ladies (esp my sisters) cos stup**id guys like u exist.what do u want us to do for u?congratulate u for being a sharp boy..sharp indeed.go get a job,mumu.[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Spyker: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]i feel sorry for the ladies (esp my sisters) cos stup**id guys like u exist.what do u want us to do for u?congratulate u for being a sharp boy..sharp indeed.go get a job,mumu.[/size]
Seconded. Poster, Guys like you give guys a bad name. Olodo.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Carolece(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sharp? If you were anything near being sharp, you would have the experience to know if she was a virgin or not when you get the grand opportunity to enter her graceland. What are you questioning, why did you come to the www with this question? You are the only one who knows what's really going on because you are the only one from Nairaland who've experienced her (I hope) so you should have all the answers. You should be even lucky she got her own condoms think her being very careful.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by infiniti(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
very stupid post. at the end of the session, was she a V or not??, hisss!
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by AniLee(f): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
infiniti:

very silly post. at the end of the session, was she a V or not??, hisss!

yeh i wanna know too, cause wasnt dat ur main aim to find out??
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by SAGoddess: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
grin LOLest, where would you rather "meet the condom", that is the only thing that got me curious about your post, your preferred meeting place with the condom! grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by toaspromo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
i will keep the girl for myself alone and try to build that relationship that can lead to altar you may not know the value 4 now but think of the future who knows she may be your better-half
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
@poster
why did she lie through her teeth when you found the condom?!
if it was really meant for you then she would have told you so when you found the condom.

even YOURSELF, you dont believe any of this garbage story because if you did, you wouldnt open this thread and talk about "ways to punish her".

if you really had se*x and she was truly a virgin then why the need to punish the gal?!

you make no sense.
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by deniyor: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
dumbass!!!
Re: What Will You Do If It Is You by Carolece(f): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
the story sounds fabricated to me anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Behold He Wouldn't Do It! / Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.