Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. (8288 Views)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday / When Nigerians Hear The Word "CHANGE" In 2019 (pics) / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by shilling(f): 2:06am On Jun 18, 2010
kobikwelu:

when ever i hear the national anthem, i feel ashamed ,

it seems as if i am deceiving myself, so i DO NOT SING embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin cheesy shocked

I really don't feel anything when I hear this song!!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by davidif: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2010
egin:

The North Koreans are designed not to think on their own.

What of Patrice Evra the captain of the French team crying when the national anthem was being sung for France?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by kobikwelu(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2010
you see other players singing their national anthem with passion

i feel envy

cos they identify with their country, \

here its the reverse
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by jumpmasta(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2010
I FEEL OUR ROGUE POLITICIANS HAVE BETRAYED NIGERIANS AND NIGERIA cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by otondo55: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2010
Disappointed and Sad !
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Golders: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2010
the texture of the music is so poor, I hate it.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by johndavid1(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2010
Golders:

the texture of the music is so poor, I hate it.
did we beg you to like it?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by skyndyp(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
None of our leaders can do that anthem without a projector.

grin grin grin
So true! grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by DaddyO(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
Anthem just reminds me of wasted years, missed opportunities, with a slight hint of shame!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by otokx(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
I do not feel a thing; Nigeria is one big huge mistake and is really non existent.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by lordizak(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
A US citizens will die honouring his country, but here are some nigerian that wants to bury my country wat a pity.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by sholleex(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
it actually gives me hope dat if 4 does few years Nigeria was rules by our past heros who r als 9ja-blooded then sumthngs may still change!!!! wink
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
I feel Crap when I hear it
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by truly: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
egin:

The North Koreans are designed not to think on their own.
How are the Nigerians proving that they are designed for independent thought?
And what have the benefits been?
The North Koreans have built nuclear weapons, submarines and launched missiles even in the throes of sanctions!
I want to be designed NOT to be able to think of my own!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2010
poooh!!!! crap!!! like the LovePeddler country itself.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by kobikwelu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
I FEEL OUR ROGUE POLITICIANS HAVE BETRAYED NIGERIANS AND NIGERIA

you are still blaming the politicians

thats soooo 5 years ago,

ive moved on past that stage,

i do things for my self,
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ssumpta(f): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
I think of what could have been
I actually like the anthem's tune and lyrics.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by udezue(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2010
I'd rather sing the Biafra Anthem.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2010
I'm sure you would sing that biafra whatever to yourself.
udezue:

I'd rather sing the Biafra Anthem.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Ndipe(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2010
Indifferent
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by udezue(m): 12:53am On Jun 21, 2010
Bluetooth, Yawns
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 12:53am On Jun 21, 2010
@bluetooth, ole! Biafra most give u high bp, just be ready to die soon because Biafra has come to stay forever!!! they will soon bury you. Ode!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2010
deleted.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2010
@kobikwelu: Where have you moved to? I guess your misery just started; all saboteurs must be vanquished to clear Igbo land off the fifth columnist.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 21, 2010
udezue:

Bluetooth, Yawns
why are you yawning ?
ODI_BABA:

@bluetooth, ole! Biafra most give u high bp, just be ready to die soon because Biafra has come to stay forever!!! they will soon bury you. Ode!
lol.you guys are good at blabbering when it comes to biafra.no balls at all.igbo have the time they needed now to get out of nigeria now that the president is neither a yoruba or northerner and not an igbo.if the south-south is part of the biafra movement,why not declare now if una fit.if you guys cant do it now,then never again.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2010
@Bluetooth: How pathetic! Hide Ur faces and vamooses, Biafra is not up to u so go and die!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by scala101(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
i feel dissapointed & uncared for as a nigerian citizen
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by kobikwelu(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
@kobikwelu: Where have you moved to? I guess your misery just started; all saboteurs must be vanquished to clear Igbo land off the fifth columnist.

who are u??

ok

i have noticed you,

only biafran behind a computer
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ODIBABA1: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
ta!! sikapua, oke di ka gi! nkaa osikwa nobu gini? noticed
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by ifele(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2010
ARISE O COMPATRIOTS =  arise hopeless slaves of our oppression

NIGERIA'S CALL OBEY = obey us no matter what even though we are the cause of your misery

TO SERVE OUR FATHERLAND WITH LOVE, STRENGTH AND FAITH = Nigeria is our father's land he passed it down to us so you slaves who are hand me downs gotta serve us with love and all your strength even though we hate you and drain you of the fruits of the plantation but you must continue to have faith in us so that we the owners of the plantation do not loose our profits (loot).

THE LABOURS OF OUR HEROES PAST = Dont forget to worship our fathers as HEROES (tyrants) because you gotta believe they were your owners and now that our fathers are dead and gone dont forget the power we have over you and all the work we and our fathers have done to establish your suffering on this plantation as we devalue your labor and wages with inflation.

SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN =  Do not mess up our oppressive plantation slave economy.

TO SERVE WITH HEART AND MIGHT = Be masochists, enjoy your suffering and shout NAIJA!!

ONE NATION= We must not let you divide our investment even though it was yours at some point in time. We just trying to control the flow of wealth for our own advancement so bear with us.

BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY= Yes you are bound, you are actually living in universal bondage. Because you want peace with me you will never stand up for yourself and the unity I want is simply your undivided loyalty to the plantation-factory-mine bondage.

The Immoral Elders can give the Equally Immoral Youth on this Plantation Rock food, clothing and shelter but they can never give them hope. And you ask me why.

DEATH TO NAIJA.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by sjeezy8: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2010
Nigerian anthems sounds like shiot tho real talk.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem. by Ejike3: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2010
Our opinion differs. For me, I feel happy,,,I love this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Katsina Communities / Why Bankole Disembarked from BA Flight / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.