Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (87817 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by NASTYNASOSO: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2018
swagagolic01:

You know that's not true, if it's only road projects, wike should actually be number one here

HMMMMMMM

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ROAD STANDARDS?
RIVERS STATE HAS THE MOST SUB STANDARD ROADS
POSSIBLY YOU HAVE NEVER TRAVELED OUT OF YOUR VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by TundeBricklayer: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Obiano completed three pedestal bridges added to the ones his predecessors constructed

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by TundeBricklayer: 1:31am On Jul 28, 2018
ugotex85:

Tomorrow somebody will come out and say Willie is working.
\
Your useless governor can never be compare to Obiano

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by TundeBricklayer: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2018
More of Obiano's projects

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by TundeBricklayer: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2018
These are Obiano's projects

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by TundeBricklayer: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Obiano constructed three flyovers in Awka with seven bridges across Anambra

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 28, 2018
michae1004:
Osun should never have been included in the list. Osun roads are the worst on the planet.
I swear, apart from oshogbo, Osun roads are absolutely terrible....osun should never be on the list

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Where do you live? Are you a resident or you read it on the net?
look at you... do u live in osun or you go by the media propaganda?
I live in osun state and thats also my state...
Osun roads are terrible...take a trip from osogbo to ife,or from Osogbo to gbogan or Iwo,your eyes will quickly open..
only Osogbo roads are very good to be honest, even Akoda to osogbo is nothing to write home about..

Our governor is a propagandist master though, he made people believe he built roads all over osun.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 2:39am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
Sap0:

Osun roads are terrible...take a trip from osogbo to ife,or from Osogbo to gbogan or Iwo,your eyes will quickly open..
only Osogbo roads are very good to be honest, even Akoda to osogbo is nothing to write home about..

Our governor is a propagandist master though, he made people believe he built roads all over osun.
[/s]

Stop claiming Osun, you are just another lying village ipob..

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 2:44am On Jul 28, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
\
Your useless governor can never be compare to Obiano

This is magnificent...

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

I know you Igbos can not stop mentioning Osun when in fact Osun is a million miles above your worthless ipob sand sand bricklayer bridge level...

Abeg see the difference between WORLD CLASS and village stone age class in anambra village....

Yes, we can compare and your worthless substandard bore hole and crumbling flyover governor is grossly mediocre and incompetent..

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:02am On Jul 28, 2018
I KNOW ROCHAS OKORO AWUSA WON'T BE INCLUDED,BECAUSE HE IS THE WORSTEST GOVERNOR I HAVE EVER SEEN,THUNDER WILL STRIKE HIM,HE WANT TO PUSH UCHE NWOSU HIS INLAW TO RULE THE FOOLS,HE WANTS HIM TO CONTINUE THE LOOTING FROM WHERE HE STOPPED,HE HAS ALREADY FAILED......COME TO IMO STATE THE WHOLE ROAD IS LIKE A DEAD TRAP TO MOTORIST,I JUST DONT WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH,LET ME RESEARVE MY COMMENT....
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:05am On Jul 28, 2018
I KNOW ROCHAS OKORO AWUSA WON'T BE INCLUDED,BECAUSE HE IS THE WORSTEST GOVERNOR I HAVE EVER SEEN,THUNDER WILL STRIKE HIM,HE WANT TO PUSH UCHE NWOSU HIS INLAW TO RULE THE FOOLS,HE WANTS HIM TO CONTINUE THE LOOTING FROM WHERE HE STOPPED,HE HAS ALREADY FAILED......COME TO IMO STATE THE WHOLE ROAD IS LIKE A DEAD TRAP TO MOTORIST,HE WILL ASK TIPPER TO COME AND POURE RED SAND TO OUR ROADS AND BE FLATTENED BY CATERPILAR ,IN TIME OF RAINING SEASON ,OYA PUT YOUR MOTOR,YOU WILL SINK,NO GOING FRONT,NO GOING BACK,YOU CARRY MACHINE POTOMPOTO WILL DRAG YOU DOWN,HE JUST DEY SPOIN OUR ROADS WITH RED SAND EVERY YEAR,..I JUST DONT WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH,LET ME RESEARVE MY COMMENT....
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2018
ionsman:

You don't seem to get the point. We're not disputing the fact he has done roads but majority of the inner roads done by Wike are subpar...Very poor.
eneka -rukpoku is okay,elimgbu -eliozu is not bad ,rumudara -eneka is also good.which one are you talking about .
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by budusky05(m): 5:43am On Jul 28, 2018
Ikpongiton:
sorry sir.please,remove trans amadi road .but will you be okay,if they add nkpogu road with bridge,iwofe and airport-obiri ikwere road,will you still be angry ?sir.

My brother sorry for using the word thunder fire u, but pls I beg you if ur Rivers just look intently at the rate most state's are developing, there are no new roads what we have I maintenance/dualization of existing one's, the park the governor built is too small compare to the noise he makes, PH should be expanding now.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by bestviewer: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Sap0:

Deomelo oya oo. osun village cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by budusky05(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Ikpongiton:
sorry sir.please,remove trans amadi road .but will you be okay,if they add nkpogu road with bridge,iwofe and airport-obiri ikwere road,will you still be angry ?sir.

Nokogu road was built by MCC jobs done by MCC were awarded by ameach, that road if u can remember was close due to collapse of the old bridge, while work got stopped on the new bridge .

But my point is this building roads has really not added value to the economic activities of the state, we need to revive dead industries.
See my point paboad breweries was dead the stat tried to revive it to no avail,
The best was to sell it off, and today you see that company moved from 2 production line to 16.
Companies are leaving Rivers State,
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop claiming Osun, you are just another lying village ipob..
you are really immature....how old are you.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by jodeci(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2018
budusky05:

Nokogu road was built by MCC jobs done by MCC were awarded by ameach, that road if u can remember was close due to collapse of the old bridge, while work got stopped on the new bridge .

But my point is this building roads has really not added value to the economic activities of the state, we need to revive dead industries.
The best was to sell it off, and today you see that company moved from 2 production line to 16.

I thought this thread is ONLY for roads,what has industries got to do with it.Besides, Niger Delta militancy drove away industries from Niger Delta at large.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2018
bestviewer:

Deomelo oya oo. osun village cheesy
if osun is a village ,your own state must be a bush

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by urpee28(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Ogun state gov. Senator ibikunle amosun should be no 1 on the list
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by abdulmalik3(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2018
michae1004:
Osun should never have been included in the list. Osun roads are the worst on the planet.
you are a liar and a hater... Where will you put Kwara if osun is worst?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Drekaz(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2018
michae1004:

My dear fellow Nigerian, ever been to Imo state? If not, then thank God for what you have in Osun.
Peace!
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by litetias(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
u are so stupid even wike called okowa the road master
You are the stupid one. Which road did Okowa do abeg? Start naming. For your info I'm in Warri
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by chidiosaa(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2018
I hate to hear it when some people says that Lagos state governors are trying when they occupy government office. One, Lagos was formal capital of Nigeria until it was recently moved to Abuja, Lagos remained the commercial city or hub of Nigeria due to Federal government policies, carter bridge, national stadium, national theatre, apapa sea port tin can island, Mohammed international airport, Nigeria railway cooperation, third mainland bridge,all the federal high ways in Lagos, Ikorodu road, oshodi apapa express, mile 2 express and all the federal agencies in Lagos was builded by federal government of Nigeria with oil money from south south Nigeria. Federal palace hotel, sharaton hotel and every other big industries that is in this Lagos have been existing because of federal government and every tribes of Nigeria presence in Lagos making the state a metropolitan and they contributed to the success of the state. A daft could succeed in Lagos because every resources needed to succeed is there, if any body doubt me let federal government open up all the sea ports in the south south region and let's find out if Lagos will not be decongested and see bigger development in other regions especially south south state of Nigeria with eastern part.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by budusky05(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
jodeci:

I thought this thread is ONLY for roads,what has industries got to do with it.Besides, Niger Delta militancy drove away industries from Niger Delta at large.

Militancy, is another word for PDP
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by rmventures(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
michae1004:
Apa ati ota aje ni e! (You're an enemy of progress). I'm not a fan of any political party but only a blind person or the devil himself will say that Govnr. Aregbesola has not done anything when it comes to road construction and school buildings

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by achi4u(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2018
KennedicalEnergy:
Ebonyi Governor is number one as far as road construction is concern. This list is incomplete without him.
Don't mind the mumu Op, I thought he was talking about road constructions which Ebonyi state should be number one considering her low monthly allocation.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Minjim: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Sap0:

All states have bad roads, especially Lagos.

But even you did not deny that he has done well in road construction in Osogbo entirely. That's commendable cos all the roads you mentioned are Federal roads

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2018
budusky05:

companies like michelin left phc because of cultism which ameachi was the brain behind.like,you've rightly stated,government has no business in business.the pivotal role require of government which wike has met up by providing enabling environment for business to strive .
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by xpool(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
wink2015:

Arrant nonsense!

You must be high on codeine and tramadol.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is just destroying residency's along Effurun/Warri/Sapele road to create drainage.

Is Scatter and build culture by both. Uduaghan and okowa an achievement.

Thank God! Politicians like governor Okowa can not smell second term due to poor performance during this his first term tenure.

Governor Okowa should forget politics and face his medical profession which is his true calling.
Thank God you said he was constructing drainages in effurun. Drainages that would help save the over flooding in that flood prone region. And you and I know that after the drainage comes the road, most of those buildings were without approvals, if you have approvals go for damages.
Some roads and other constructions need expansion, and you can't make omelet without breaking eggs. Fashola, Ambode, Obiano, Wike etc did demolish buildings for the construction of wider roads and drainages. If it is construction of roads, omo, Okowa too try, even in economic recession.
If you mention areas he has not performed, I will not defend him at all. Okowa na roadmaster!
For tarring my street and my town, 2019 na sure banker. Even if you high me with tramadoll I go still vote for am.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sap0:

you are really immature....how old are you.

What's my age got to do with the fact that you are a lying ipob claiming Osun state..?

Only puerile and juveniles needlessly lie just to deceive people and perpetrate deceptions.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by bestviewer: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Clown just shut up. He is your brother from osun village. Check his past posts and stop diverting attention that he is ipob. You don't ever like hearing the bitter truth. cheesy

deomelo:

What's my age got to do with the fact that you are a lying ipob claiming Osun state..?

Only puerile and juveniles needlessly lie just to deceive people and perpetrate deceptions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.