Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (87813 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Minjim:

I'm sure you've never been to any town in Osun.
Aregbesola has all the right to be there even with the little allocation Osun gets. All states mentioned gets twice what Osun gets

Akwa Ibom state actually receive times ten of Osun State allocation monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by afroniger: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
horlarwumhe:
pls

is the second image taken from space

Yes, I believe from a drone.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
afroniger:

Yes, I believe from a drone.
. thanks
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by bestviewer: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Are you from Lagos? I wonder why every Yoruba man is always from Lagos. Why not be proud for once to say that you are from osun state and that Aregbe is your governor.

deomelo:

Ambode is my governor, but I'll compare with Aregbesola in Osun state.

Oya, let's go, Aregbe against Wike, and the whole of SE AND SS combined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Centurion04:
Yeah....you're so right. That's our own Senator Godswill Akpabio (former Governor of Akwa-Ibom state). This is a man that fixed 80% of all the roads we enjoy in the state today. May GOD bless you richly. We the people of the state still love you, our dear 'uncommon' senator (even when your successor is a total 'flop'). grin grin
if udom spend eight years like akpabio,he will rubbish akpabio record.do you know ekom iman junction-etinan road?have you heard of onna -ekpene ukpa road.what do you know about akwa ibom ?
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
maasoap:

And Aregbe still delivered more than Akpabio and their governors since independence combined.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by mrvitalis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ikpongiton:
crazy man,where do you live?have you not heard of or seen woji,elelenwo,akpajo ring road?now,check oil mill junction,akpajo rd.should i continue ?
Oga ameachi awarded those contracts

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by FBIL: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
See how roads are constructed in Ebonyi state, since you didn't include my governor. And not rubbing charcoal on potopoto, after 2 years, the next governor would begin road rehabilitation afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
bestviewer:
Are you from Lagos? I wonder why every Yoruba man is always from Lagos. Why not be proud for once to say that you are from osun state and that Aregbe is your governor.

OK, Aregbe is my governor, now, let us compare all the states in your region combined with just Osun state alone.

Accept my challenge if you get liver, but I'm 100% sure you won't accept the challenge because you are a coward and you have nothing to show from whatever village you come from.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by bestviewer: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
I am not interested in comparing my progressive state with your village state. My only concern is that you should accept that you are an indigene of osun state.

deomelo:

OK, Aregbe is my governor, now, let us compare all the states in your region combined with just Osun state alone.

Accept my challenge if you get liver, but I'm 100% sure you won't accept the challenge because you are a coward and you have nothing to show from whatever village you come from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Silly Igbos love to cry and wail over Osun state, but when we challenge them to compare Osun with their worthless villages and governors, they pick race and run way like silly cowards..

Useless people

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
bestviewer:
I am not interested in comparing my progressive state with your village state. My only concern is that you should accept that you are an indigene of osun state.

[/s]

You know I'm from Osun state because you are my mother and you have a copy of my birth certificate or it's the akpu you smoked fuckkking with your brain.?

Every time we ask them to compare their village with Osun state, na style style den go take run and dodge.

These silly Igbos sef..

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Olatoman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm also from osun state(modakeke).
Osun is having one of the best road network in the country, right from the days of Akande, Oyin and Aregbe, except you never visit other states to know the state of the road compared to others.
The major area I think Aregbe is doing poorly is Education.
Those saying amosun, abeg, which road are you referring to, is it the same tens of uncompleted roads from ijebu to sagam, ofada to ifo, rounder to ilaro?
The only road that guy is active on is that of Oke Mosan/Kuto axis.

Sorry to say but your input is flawed.
The oke mosan/kuto axis you speak of is currently being redone, and I'm sure that you'll recall he as done the road before, reason why he is redoing that axis is for a major road expansion.

I stay in Obantoko, and most of the residents from Camp to Moore Junction (Egba high school axis), complain about that road being a Federal Road being reason why he can't revamp them. Just after Moore turning to Abiola way down to iyana mortuary is bad? Or from Adatan roundabout to Sapon/itoku is terrible?

Let's be factual in our analysis.
And if need be, take a detailed Road tour of Abk, and other cities in Ogun, the road development isn't isolated to Abk alone.

And Ogun State is open to Business, he his capitalising on the proximity of Abk to Lag.
Projects undertaken now will be much appreciated in the future.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by budusky05(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
bestviewer:
Wike did Iwofe road, Trans Amadi road, Trans Woji road, New Airport road and so many other numerous roads. Whether or not he initiated them is another thing altogether but at least he completed them.

Tunder fire u for saying he did trans amadi road. Pls ask him to publish his blueprint

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Nedfed(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
You will never see my state governor's name here, ordinary pothole he can't block and he called his administration operation "NO POTHOLES".
What a useless state governor@ Ahmed Faita
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by ighodalonosa(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
GOVERNOR AMBODE DEFINITELY

Some people can lie without looking back. these roads you posted concerning Ambode was done before he came to power. So I do not trust any of these write ups.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:

Don't stand by what you can not prove with facts. His roads are worthless and substandard.
but,do you know julius berger and R.C.C.?they are the contractors,handling river state government projects.hater
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
otokx:

Landlord travel and see.
that guy above you is correct oo . wike is mr project.but if you are a traveller as you claimed,where and where do you know?
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
Ikpongiton:
but,do you know julius berger and R.C.C.?they are the contractors,handling river state government projects.hater
[/s]

I didn't ask you to name contractors, I asked you to show wike's rubbish roads and compare with Argbe's roads in Osun.

Go away if you can not.

Why is it always so hard for you people to compare your states with Osun?

Shey na fear abi wetin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by OdiaI(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Governor Amosun of Ogun State ought to be on this list...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by deomelo: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018

Is this the dirty and rubbish village road JB built in Rivers and commissioned by the world famous substandard project governor akak Wike and Fayose the imported stomach infrastructure only governor from ekiti aka IYAMINPAIN

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
maasoap:

continue to de calculate soya man salary.you hear .
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
deomelo:

And Aregbe still delivered more than Akpabio and their governors since independence combined.
large and deep tribal marks can cause blindness
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Adeagbo77: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
michae1004:
Osun should never have been included in the list. Osun roads are the worst on the planet.
When last did you go to Osun - Oshogbo to be precise. Why not verify b4 criticizing?

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by austin2wise(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecidedwhere is Rochas Okorocha??
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by SamOgasco(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why is Sen. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State not in that list of yours? I think I would have prefer you replace him with that of Aregbesola of Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by bestviewer: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
SamOgasco:
Why is Sen. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State not in that list of yours? I think I would have prefer you replace him with that of Aregbesola of Osun State.

Deomelo oya respond to your brother from Ogun state cheesy

Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Powerhousemm: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Betapikin101:
Yaya Bello no dey make this kind of list.shior undecided
Yaya Bello na complete error.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by SamOgasco(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thank you. God bless you.

OdiaI:
Governor Amosun of Ogun State ought to be on this list...
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by SamOgasco(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
shotuns:
If Ogun State Amosun isn't on the List, it isnt complete.

Gbam!
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by Ikpongiton: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
budusky05:

Tunder fire u for saying he did trans amadi road. Pls ask him to publish his blueprint
sorry sir.please,remove trans amadi road .but will you be okay,if they add nkpogu road with bridge,iwofe and airport-obiri ikwere road,will you still be angry ?sir.
Re: Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States by stacyadams: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Celebrating death traps as roads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.