Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu (26842 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Northern Youths: Chased By Boko Haram & Bandits At Home, Hunted By Task Force... / Abia State: Gestapo State Where Dissenting Voices Are Hounded & Jailed- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2018
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/27/hounded-hunted-ekweremadu/

Between 2015 till date 3 good things happened to Christians in Nigeria Nnamdi KANU , sarki and ekweremadu imagine terrorist buhari as president without these 3 people ...nnamdi KANU destroyed buhari Yoruba Muslim propaganda machineries why sarki and Ekweremmadu destroyed them politically
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by automatix: 2:29am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763340:
Total Rubbish!
Total Rubbish!!

Since we have never replied all of you..... ever.
We decided to pack you ALL in ONE post (in a dustbin) while we think of what to do with y'all.
We have 5 options:

1. Lagoon?
2. Poultry?
3. Animal Farm (Sty)?
4. Jail?
5. Hand you over to the owner of the forum?

We are still thinking about it.
Children of hate

Continue supporting rubbish...your children and their children we suffer what you sow.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by budusky05(m): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

What did he steal?

Nothing,
I kw ur reason for asking so don't bother expecting answer from me
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by semyman: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Are they not Biafra again, so they love the zoo now? Fraudsters, drug barons, kidnappers, ewu beribe.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Mankosi: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763340:
Total Rubbish!
Total Rubbish!!

We decided to pack you ALL in ONE post (in a dustbin) while we think of what to do with y'all.
We have 5 options:

1. Lagoon?
2. Poultry?
3. Animal Farm (Sty)?
4. Jail?

Children of hate
This insult get weight
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by FemiAdeboye(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Papa Awolowo of blessed memory saw it all. Ages ago!

" For the progressive to be in power they need the support and collaborations of some conservative. After attaining power the conservative would, on their own, walk away. The progressive would now build a great party that would move the nation forward.."~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Caseless: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2018
Kingspin:
ON the killings of innocent Nigerians:
This govt. said, it is a communal crash , the farmers blocked COW route, submit your land or you die. All on a live broadcast.

At no-time jihad love democracy
grin grin

Ibo man and his accent. You must be having it thick with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Okeji(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Which rule of law? U can only deceive ur Igbos family clouded by hatred, u can't deceive every1. The truth is that u are part of those that looted this country almost dried. God will punish all of u

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Billygee2u:
Breaking news of national importance!!!

The Special Task Force (STF) commander in plateau state Maj Gen Atolagbe has been removed!
The miyetti Allah cattle breeders association and their Fulani patrons in Aso Rock did this.
Gen Atolagbe has served the Nigerian army for about 30 years and about 27 years of this is with the United Nations,he is a professional soldier.
He's problems started when he refused to allow the Fulani terrorists have a field day in plateau state, he arrested 11 Fulani terrorists and paraded them,the first time this happened in Nigeria after they attacked and killed people, he was ordered from above to transfer them to Abuja where they intended to bury the story but he refused saying they should be tried in the jurisdiction of the area where the crime was commited!
He went further to arrest another 7 Fulani terrorists and a third arrest of another 7 making a total of 25 high profile Fulani terrorists, including the financier of Fulani herdsmen terrorists in Nigeria who had bank transaction evidence linking him to a lot of higher ups in the country and also he exposed the armourer of Fulani herdsmen terrorists to the General during interrogation, his revelation was to say the least shocking!
Gen Atolagbe was ordered from above to stop arresting Fulani terrorists and release the ones arrested to ogas at the top but he refused,saying justice must be served.
Just yesterday he was invited to the National Assembly where he said he could soon be relieved of his post but that he would always stand by the Truth.. It happened today!
He had used advanced finger prints technology on the bullet casings used by the Fulani terrorists to apprehend them,a technology I learnt he bought with his own money after the Defense HQ refused to get it for him! All for his quest for justice!
It is now glaring that the Fulani herdsmen terrorists have godfathers in Aso Rock and can kill Nigerians anytime and anywhere and get away with it!
Nigerians must rise up and say no to this Buhari govt sponsored Fulani expansionist movement!
This great country of ours is under serious threat...
We must wake up!
My name is Adebayo lion Ogorry and I have said my mind!

DONT WORRY MY FRIEND, SOME JACKASS ON NL WILL SOON CHANGE UR NAME 2 IPOB P
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by mrbaba18(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Let tel ourselves d bitter truth Nigeria is nd has neva grown we are stagnant division of dis country is d solution
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by XYZ123: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin

Hhahaha communal crash indeed grin grin
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Ignatio(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69763340:
Total Rubbish!
Total Rubbish!!

Using you business name to spew rubbish on nairaland...smh

We have 5 options:

1. Lagoon?
2. Poultry?
3. Animal Farm (Sty)?
4. Jail?

Children of hate
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Caseless: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2018
XYZ123:
Hhahaha communal crash indeed grin grin
grin grin
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Jaqenhghar: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
budusky05:

Nothing,
I kw ur reason for asking so don't bother expecting answer from me
You might be wrong you know. Dont worry I just want to establish something here thays all
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by freenature: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This part of your rather silly lying story made me.laugh out loud and exposed your story as a lie.

Advanced finger print technology on bullet casings as if the expended bullets were picked up again by the shooters and dropped back to the ground.

You must think everyone is dumb.

It's unfortunate that people like you still don't understand the nature of this Fulani's. Cos if u do then you will understand how Unforgiving, gullible and brainwashed. The moment someone amongst them who is slightly educated finds his or her way to the top, they can misbehave and be used anyhow and also get away with crime. So if any little thing is found to nail them and someone from the top request their release you must understand that there's definitely something fishy going on and someone wants the evil to continue.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Butterflyle0: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2018
freenature:

It's unfortunate that people like you still don't understand the nature of this Fulani's. Cos if u do then you will understand how Unforgiving, gullible and brainwashed. The moment someone amongst them who is slightly educated finds his or her way to the top, they can misbehave and be used anyhow and also get away with crime. So if any little thing is found to nail them and someone from the top request their release you must understand that there's definitely something fishy going on and someone wants the evil to continue.

Lmao you guys are so pathetically gullible and this is why politicians will keep deceiving you and using you as their puppets.

Are you mentally okay at all?

Nigeria has no finger print data base so who can can use an alleged advanced finger print technology on discarded bullet shell cases to track anyone?

You are dumber than most.

Nobody removed him for anything of sort. He was removed because killings got worse under his watch because he got involved with the political big wigs behind the killings.

He was replaced by an ibo man. The ibo man is supposed to be an enemy to the Fulani right? So why replace him with one if there was something fishy going on?

I repeat, you are dumber than most.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Jerrypolo(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This part of your rather silly lying story made me.laugh out loud and exposed your story as a lie.

Advanced finger print technology on bullet casings as if the expended bullets were picked up again by the shooters and dropped back to the ground.

You must think everyone is dumb.

Not defending the entire write up but the particular issue of finger printed bullet casings.

Yes it is possible to identity a bullet from the casing using advanced finger print technology. As long as the shooter used his hands in loading the weapon, his. fingerprints can be lifted. He mustn't touch the fired casings again.

Also, ballistics can also be used to determine to about 90% correctness the particular weapon a bullet was fired from and narrow it down to pinpoint a particular criminal and his/her crime in relations to the weapon found in their possession.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Jerrypolo(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao you guys are so pathetically gullible and this is why politicians will keep deceiving you and using you as their puppets.

Nigeria has no finger print data base so who can can use an alleged advanced finger print technology on discarded bullet shell cases to track anyone?

Nobody removed him for anything of sort. He was removed because killings got worse under his watch because he got involved with the political big wigs behind the killings.

He was replaced by an ibo man. The ibo man is supposed to be an enemy to the Fulani right? So why replace him with one if there was something fishy going on?

Again, not defending the guy you quoted, it is possible getting a finger print pinned to a crime if all the arrested suspects are finger printed then cross matched with that gotten from the bullet casing. If there is anyone among them that actually fired or loaded that bullet, the search will identify them. If not, they are cleared and passed down to another stage of interrogation. That's how criminal investigation works. That's how Abba Kyari rolls.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Butterflyle0: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Again, not defending the guy you quoted, it is possible getting a finger print pinned to a crime if all the arrested suspects are finger printed then cross matched with that gotten from the bullet casing. If there is anyone among them that actually fired or loaded that bullet, the search will identify them. If not, they are cleared and passed down to another stage of interrogation. That's how criminal investigation works. That's how Abba Kyari rolls.

Listen carefully.

The post says DISCARDED BULLET CASINGS.

Bullet casings are empty and once discarded from the gun while shooting NOBODY PICKS UP EMPTY DISCARDED BULLET CASINGS AND DROPS THEM BACK TO THE GROUND.

Its of no use. Saying anyone's finger prints were found on discarded shell casings is laughable. The only people who might even touch the discarded shell casings would be those who never committed any crime as they would be the ones picking it up and looking at them in awe.

That online news platform that carried this news is an IPOB apologist (elombah). No credible news outlet carried that nonsensical news and that was why I had to post the credible news from Daily trust.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Jerrypolo(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Listen carefully.

The post says DISCARDED BULLET CASINGS.

Bullet casings are empty and once discarded from the gun while shooting NOBODY PICKS UP EMPTY DISCARDED BULLET CASINGS AND DROPS THEM BACK TO THE GROUND.

Its of no use. Saying anyone's finger prints were found on discarded shell casings is laughable. The only people who might even touch the discarded shell casings would be those who never committed any crime as they would be the ones picking it up and looking at them in awe.

That online news platform that carried this news is an IPOB apologist (elombah). No credible news outlet carried that nonsensical news and that was why I had to post the credible news from Daily trust.

Read my other quote for more clarification.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Butterflyle0: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Read my other quote for more clarification.

I did say that this is not CSI or Miami vice or even 24.

Nigeria has no fingerprint data base. Just so you know due to the heat and pressure created when guns are fired there is just a one per cent chance of recovering fingerprints from used bullet or shotgun casings using current techniques.

A new technology that scientists use now to achieve a 68% success rate was just found in February this year and has not been developed yet for use by law enforcement so your analogy falls flat.

This is not the movies.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Billygee2u:

The Special Task Force (STF) commander in plateau state Maj Gen Atolagbe has been removed!
The miyetti Allah cattle breeders association and their Fulani patrons in Aso Rock did this.
Gen Atolagbe has served the Nigerian army for about 30 years and about 27 years of this is with the United Nations,he is a professional soldier.
He's problems started when he refused to allow the Fulani terrorists have a field day in plateau state, he arrested 11 Fulani terrorists and paraded them,the first time this happened in Nigeria after they attacked and killed people, he was ordered from above to transfer them to Abuja where they intended to bury the story but he refused saying they should be tried in the jurisdiction of the area where the crime was commited!
He went further to arrest another 7 Fulani terrorists and a third arrest of another 7 making a total of 25 high profile Fulani terrorists, including the financier of Fulani herdsmen terrorists in Nigeria who had bank transaction evidence linking him to a lot of higher ups in the country and also he exposed the armourer of Fulani herdsmen terrorists to the General during interrogation, his revelation was to say the least shocking!
Gen Atolagbe was ordered from above to stop arresting Fulani terrorists and release the ones arrested to ogas at the top but he refused,saying justice must be served.
Just yesterday he was invited to the National Assembly where he said he could soon be relieved of his post but that he would always stand by the Truth.. It happened today!
He had used advanced finger prints technology on the bullet casings used by the Fulani terrorists to apprehend them,a technology I learnt he bought with his own money after the Defense HQ refused to get it for him! All for his quest for justice!
It is now glaring that the Fulani herdsmen terrorists have godfathers in Aso Rock and can kill Nigerians anytime and anywhere and get away with it!
Nigerians must rise up and say no to this Buhari govt sponsored Fulani expansionist movement!
We must wake up!

Mr Adebayo can you point us to the source of this story so that we can verify it's authenticity and educate ourselves. Thanks.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by saaron(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Billygee2u:

We must wake up!
Very interesting. Well I'm not surprised that buhari's terrorist govt is behind the genocide in middle belt. Buhari and Miyetti allah terrorist group will pay for the genocide in middle belt.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Kingspin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
grin grin

Nigeria is in tumble. You don't have anything to reply the truth.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Brugo(m): 5:11am On Jul 29, 2018
The fact that you’re hounded doesn’t make you a saint. You’re simply a crook facing the consequences of his past.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Psoul(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You must think everyone is dumb

Wen u want to argue, try to argue reasonably.
The bullets were loaded by someone. It was loaded by holding the bullet shell. In the process of loading them, there must be finger prints. The finger prints can still be gotten after days the bullets have bn used. The prints don't go out after shooting the bullet.

Hope u now understand how it works? Next time try to ask questions before arguing on something u are not grounded in. Have a nice day.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Butterflyle0: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Psoul:

Wen u want to argue, try to argue reasonably.
The bullets were loaded by someone. It was loaded by holding the bullet shell. In the process of loading them, there must be finger prints. The finger prints can still be gotten after days the bullets have bn used. The prints don't go out after shooting the bullet.

Hope u now understand how it works? Next time try to ask questions before arguing on something u are not grounded in. Have a nice day.

Ignorance to you is truly bliss

Nigeria has no fingerprint data base. Just so you know due to the heat and pressure created when guns are fired there is just a one per cent chance of recovering fingerprints from used bullet or shotgun casings using current techniques.

A new technology that scientists use now to achieve a 68% success rate was just found in February this year and has not been developed yet for use by law enforcement so your analogy falls flat.

This is not the movies

Feel free to carry out your research on the words in bold and stop spreading ignorance everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by Psoul(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Ignorance to you is truly bliss

This is not the movies

Feel free to carry out your research on the words in bold and stop spreading ignorance everywhere

Oga abeg read this article. This was written in 2008. Your comment says that your technology for forensic detection of finger print was found this February and is yet to be approved.
See the link for the full article.

Forensics: Fingerprints can be recovered from fired bullet casings
James Randerson, science correspondent
Tue 3 Jun 2008 10.43 BST First published on Tue 3 Jun 2008 10.43 BST

Scientists have developed a technique for retrieving fingerprints from bullet casings and bomb fragments after they have been fired or detonated. The new method, which relies on subtle corrosion of metal surfaces is already being applied for the first time anywhere in the world by two British police forces.

The patterns of corrosion remain even after the surface has been cleaned, heated to 600C or even painted over. This means that traces of fingerprints stay on the metal long after the residue from a person's finger has gone.

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/jamesranderson
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by freenature: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Dude i am gutted that you can condescend to verbally insulting state, well it just shows that you still can't convey your message without being constructively sound for your argument to accepted and i demand an apology for your comment and if you can't then you have just proven yourself to be one who you describe me to be.
Re: Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu by resurgent2019: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Who says it is guaranteed that all igbo men must be against Fulanis? So what you are saying is that in the whole of the armed forces, they cannot find a pliant, obedient and willing igbo man to do their bidding?

Why are you acting like you are talking to kids? We are not kids oooo. Stop being clever by half Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / What Each State Got In Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.