Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful (22367 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life / 5 Reasons It Is Better To Work In Lagos Than Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by MrJavaS: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tokziby:
This is the reason I laugh at the so called motivational speakers. Streamlining reason to become successful.
What about the people that don't do all the above yet they aren't as successful.
In my own personal opinion I tag it to be fate or chance.
Per chance Dangote was born in the family of Dantata that had links with the FG.
Per chance Otedola was born to the former Governor of lagos state Sir Micheal Otedola who's got links with the oil industry.
Per chance Mark Zuckerberg's girlfriend broke up with him that ignited the ideas the Twins already gave him and met the owner of Napster that took him to the next level.
Per chance the drop outs Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were born in the USA. what if they were born in Naija that didn't even know what computer was in the 70's, talkless of having a garage to starting a business.
The list goes on and on.
The irony of it all is that none of them would ever think they would be among the richest list today, they just kept going and growing till they became what they are now.

Bottomline is being successful is not by I sabi how to do it or na me know am pass, it's per chance of being at the right place, with the right people, at the right location and at the right time.

Many factors that goes beyond what the individual does contributes to success.You nailed it bro
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by bluefilm: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Everyone is talking about success but not so many people have bothered to ask themselves what success actually means to them.

Usually most people often tend to associate success with how much money you have but is that really so?

Think about it.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by Flickzvill(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Well my opinion success is not about money but actually it's associated with it in the world we live in today being successful is having the opportunity to earn or have those things you have always wanted success is being popular, success is changing life's, success is being able to take care of you moms bills when she gets old and can't work, success is achieving your goals be it a salesman,business man,degree holder,pastor, even a prostitute want to get so many customers so bad so she can earn more and gain respect amongst her pairs, I can't stop mentioning. point is everybody wants to taste success so just do what you do you can never tell just be in the right place with the right people at the right time and start from there. wink
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by Caseless: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caleycash:
i wish we could be very friendly for your wise comment... but but Buhari syndrome is affecting you abeg change the change!, Lol
for where... We can be friendly...politics no fit cause us to be enemies.

Change the change? Iffa hear . Consolidate the change till 2023.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
JobUpdatesL:
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Study in Australia 2018

Deadline: September 5, 2018

The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship 2018 is now open. The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports exceptional individuals to undertake post-graduate study at one of Australia’s leading universities. Do you have the drive to make a difference? Apply now.
Is only for Australian citizen why bring it here
Whether your focus is Asia, new technology or social change we’re offering postgraduate study for talented individuals at Australia’s leading universities. Scholars will be exceptional people, chosen for their potential to make a difference to Australia’s future in one of our three focus areas:

Technology and innovation
Strengthening Australia-Asia ties
Enabling positive social change
Valued at up to $120,000 over, typically, 2-3 years, scholarships will be awarded annually for research or coursework studies at graduate level.

A key feature of the Future Leaders Scholarship is the Leadership Development Program, developed specifically for our Scholars. You’ll experience leadership development beyond the classroom. This nine-month program supports you to build on your strengths, develop targeted leadership capabilities, create career pathways and succeed in your field. The Leadership Development program provides relevant experiences, exposure to global thought leaders and explores key topics related to our focus areas.

Apply here https://ukaid.org/2018/07/24/westpac-future-leaders-scholarship-for-postgraduate-study-in-australia-2018/
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by Caleycash(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
for where... We can be friendly...politics no fit cause us to be enemies.

Change the change? Iffa hear . Consolidate the change till 2023.
Ok then friends we are... Hahahaha
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful by joshrare(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
I can see that being patient is very important, op

patient is important? OK....
what's the difference between being patient and wasting time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oando Sacks 100 Workers / Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President / Experience Working For A One Man Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.