Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral (4959 Views)

Cute Little Boy With Natural Blue Eyes, Lightning Mark On Face, Goes Viral / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by 1960ng(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2018
– Pictures old a deformed Baby pig with the head of an human has gone online on the internet

A Baby pig born with extreme deformities, including a “face that looks like a human’s,”has gone online on the internet

Reports says The mother Pig was rape by an unknown Man whom impregnated the pig.

The deformed baby pig was born on a farm in Usa, one of a large litter. The pig’s face included large eyes and wide mouth, looking eerily similar to a human face died shortly after birth and despite its sad death, collectors quickly began a bidding war to purchase its remains.

The pig’s owner had originally intended on keeping it to use as a tourist attraction. Soon after pictures of the poor animal surfaced online following a local news article, the farmer began receiving calls from people throughout the country wanting to buy it. “All the others were normal, just this one was really bizarre. It is a shame it died, I could have got more money for it then for the rest of the family put together based on what people were offering me on the phone, the lowest price i’ve received is $20,000 and above.

The pig reportedly died after being rejected by its mother and refusing to be fed from a bottle.

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/pictures-of-baby-pig-with-human-face-goes-viral/

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by konkonbilo(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Kai!!!!!!!! How I go be first to comment for this kind thread Abeg this land is for sale sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Infant BMC Pig ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by dollytino4real(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2018
men can fork anytin dat has to'to sha!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Results of bestiality
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2018
one redneck is obviously responsible for this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by ednut1(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Results of bestiality
fake shit dats a doll. Wey d umblical cord and how come d tin get teeth hahahah

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
one redneck is obviously responsible for this cheesy
haha this had me crying with laughter grin
lol
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by dukeprince50: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2018
lol
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:

haha this had me crying with laughter grin
lol
that could be the only explanation nacheesycheesy...but then we were told that a human sperm can not ferterlize a female animal's egg. Anyway all these men having sex with animals need deliverance.
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
What about this baby donkey

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Dead lies... How can a human sperm fertilize a pigs egg People just choose to be stûpid & post trash just to trend angry
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by antagonist: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
It is a hoax people. There was no "delivery of a human-pig baby" anywhere. Basic genetics makes that completely impossible.

These images came from an artist who sculpts and creates such dolls.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/617459728/baby-hybrid-pig?show_sold_out_detail=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7480357_screenshot20180728123404chrome_jpeg6c9b95d7d8aec0c0e1b677c795bd0db5

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by fineboynl(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
education is key to ignorance. when the people are educated they stop believing and spreading fake news.
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by AyotossFund(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
1960ng:
– Pictures old a deformed Baby pig with the head of an human has gone online on the internet

A Baby pig born with extreme deformities, including a “face that looks like a human’s,”has gone online on the internet

Reports says The mother Pig was rape by an unknown Man whom impregnated the pig.

The deformed baby pig was born on a farm in Usa, one of a large litter. The pig’s face included large eyes and wide mouth, looking eerily similar to a human face died shortly after birth and despite its sad death, collectors quickly began a bidding war to purchase its remains.

The pig’s owner had originally intended on keeping it to use as a tourist attraction. Soon after pictures of the poor animal surfaced online following a local news article, the farmer began receiving calls from people throughout the country wanting to buy it. “All the others were normal, just this one was really bizarre. It is a shame it died, I could have got more money for it then for the rest of the family put together based on what people were offering me on the phone, the lowest price i’ve received is $20,000 and above.

The pig reportedly died after being rejected by its mother and refusing to be fed from a bottle.

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/pictures-of-baby-pig-with-human-face-goes-viral/

result of fuc**king anything fuckable
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by foolbuster: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
dollytino4real:

But Women can insert absolutely anything that can enter ...from pencil to cucumber to dick inside there Toto sha...
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Frankicent(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
dollytino4real:

Sarap talk rubbish. Say you don't Bleep abi
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by valentinetoko: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
ok
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Are you saying that it's not one konjified man that laid with that pigs mother? If you know, you know abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
What about this baby donkey
the baby donkey was even relazing his leg from womb before birth. 1daful.
Re: Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral by pafo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Biology class is just wasted on this generation.

Human sperm fertilizing a pig’s egg.

Shiooorrr!

(1) (Reply)

My story: Masturbation Causes Gonorrhoea (graphic Image) / Are These Names Promiscuous? / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.