Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (36173 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by benny4wax(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
You deserve one crate of chilled bear. Who can dispute this? Are the Muslims hiding?
askorlogy:
The Holy Qur'an is a powerful Book. It is from the Supreme being. From the Creator of the Heavens and Earth. Allah S.W.T has spoken in the Qur'an and The Holy Quran agrees that:-
1) Jesus is the Word of God(Q3:45, 4:171)
2) Jesus is a miracle worker (Q3:49, Q5:113)
3) Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary (Q3:45-47, 23:50)
4) Jesus brought the gospel to the world( Q3:49-52)
5) Jesus was sent by God( Q6:85-90)
6) Jesus is the Word of God(Q3:45, 4:171)
7) God raised Jesus to Heaven (Q3:55)
cool Those who believe in Jesus will be superior to those who don’t (Q3:55)
9) Jesus made clear reference to his death and resurrection (Q19:33)
10) Jesus is the sign that Judges the world and a sign of the straightway (Q43:61)
11) Jesus is coming back again(Q43:61)
12) Jesus is the Messaih (Q3:45, Q4:157, Q17)
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kingPhidel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
I find it difficult to place this ascertion in its right place. that:

"Not all X are terrorists but all world prominent terrorists are X religion"
#fact.
#justthinking

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Demmzy15:
Shut up your dirty stinky mouth flatheead, why not mention other Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Malaysia, Indonesia? Or have you forgotten Christian nations like South Sudan, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti are war zones too?

Oh really? The Gulf States wealth is as a result of natural resources not human resources.
If not for the technology and science of the Western Kuffar which made oil a valuable commodity, your raghead MUDslime masters would still be riding camels and donkeys whilst the oil flows underneath their soil.
As for your taqiyya,
South Sudan,Guatemala and Honduras are secular states, while the official religion of Haiti is voodoo.

Wether you like it or not,MUDslimes are bottom of the foodchain grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

Never quote me again for likes!
well I don't wanna start world War 3.
If you want to continue the debate email me.
your dear Quran said the first step to a peaceful jihad is meaningful argument.
stanleyamaniro@gmail.com
am ready.

Quote you for likes?
Dude who cares about likes.
check my profile and see how many likes I have.
I tackle people based on their ignorance and their hubris they flaunt around about a subject they have zero knowledge of.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
benny4wax:
You deserve one crate of chilled bear. Who can dispute this? Are the Muslims hiding?
You think he said something because he quoted reference not verses.
Now I see why these pastoreneurs always trap you in with their lies because they know your likes don't ask questions and blindly believe what you are told.
To be a Christian it very easy, just turn off your brain from thinking and let the pastor do the remote controlling.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KanuIsCursed: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
wawa Jew won't like this, I think it's time to establish caliphates at alaigbo.i will be grand mufti of Alaigbocheesygrin
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
ENGANI:

May curse of God befall you for lying to our prophet! This your rubbish never exist im Sahih Bukhari. Quote me and die disgracefully in a street

It is your own Hadith and Sunnah grin

Abi you don't believe in the beloved"prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) again? grin
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
wawa Jew won't like this, I think it's time to establish caliphates at alaigbo.i will be grand mufti of Alaigbocheesygrin

Maybe me too should become a follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) grin

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by biztip: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
so that una go bring book haram down here abi

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
You think he said something because he quoted reference not verses.
Now I see why these pastoreneurs always trap you in with their lies because they know your likes don't ask questions and blindly believe what you are told.
To be a Christian it very easy, just turn off your brain from thinking and let the pastor do the remote controlling.

To be a MUDSLIME is even easier because unlike Christians who can switch off their brains, MUDSLINES don't even have brains to turn off.

That is why they can be programmed to blow themselves up for 72 virgins. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KanuIsCursed: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
KhalDroggo:

Maybe me too should become a follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) grin

yes you can become follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S. A. W) cheesygrin,will you become my vice when I become grand mufti of alaigbo
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

yes you can become follower of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S. A. W) cheesygrin,will you become my vice when I become grand mufti of alaigbo

Hurray! Can I have my 72 virgins now? I don't want to blow myself up before I get them grin

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by fortunechy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
God will punish you and your generation for saying that..... Fool!!!
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KanuIsCursed: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
KhalDroggo:

Hurray! Can I have my 72 virgins now? I don't want to blow myself up before I get them grin
you will only have it after you die now,you have to blow yourself up first cheesygrin
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

you will only have it after you die now,you have to blow yourself up first cheesygrin

But I need a guarantee grin Can't I have an advance? Let me have 12 out of the 72 for now. Our "god" Satan We Trust (S.W.T) can give me the balance of 60 virgins when I complete the mission grin

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by inyenejo(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2018
I hope the idiot did not include south south ,because there's no room in south south to accommodate terrorists... Abasi amia islam ufen.

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KanuIsCursed: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2018
KhalDroggo:

But I need a guarantee grin Can't I have an advance? Let me have 12 out of the 72 for now. Our "god" Satan We Trust (S.W.T) can give me the balance of 60 virgins when I complete the mission grin

no ooo you must first blow yourself up,dont tell me you scared to die like ikemba
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by inyenejo(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2018
I hope the idi*t did not include south south ,because there's no room in south south for terrorists... Abasi amia islam ufen.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by KhalDroggo: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

no ooo you must first blow yourself up,dont tell me you scared to die like ikemba

But Ikemba was not a worshipper of Satan We Trust (S.W.T). He believed in one kind entity that promises peace and everlasting life.
I'm not interested in everlasting life. I want everlasting sex grin
That is why I ported to "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:08am On Jul 29, 2018
madness
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by ariesbull: 3:41am On Jul 29, 2018
emssecca:

Brother, strange. Its only the African that worship white people under the guise of religion. If its not abraham, its jesus, or bramin or mohammed! Or you are speaking english, latin, hebrew, arabic or greek! Shame! What tools and sense of self are we to pass to our children children.

Religion is the deitification of your culture.

A Hausa man where is your culture in islam or xtianity?
A Yoruba man where is your culture in islam or xtianity?
An Igbo man where ia your culture in islam or xtianity?
A Tiv man where is your culture in islam or xtianity?
Etc.

Your ancestors were scientists, educators, innovators, workmen, fathers and mothers of all races. See what foreign religion has reduced you to. You are either worshiping the western european or the eastern european...same people...different names...byzantine....romans....arabs....persians...greeks....jews...! Xtianity and Islam is the propagation of white man cultures..period. These religions have brainwashed and waterd down your original identities hence we are all behaving like roaches amd rats. Thats why all we do is pray, politics and dance!

Africans know your history! Can a Hausa man boast of a Queen Amina today? Can a Fulani lead Africans to colonise europe today? Can Igbos and Yorubas be spiritual masters today?

It's a shame and we have idiøts everywhere propounding this religion of a thing
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by ariesbull: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

But when Northerners refused to give their lands out to you which they do,or the hisbah agents breaks and bans alcohol you cry wolf.
What is wrong in practicing ones religion if one chooses to.
The Easterners from all I can say are the most intolerant group of persons we have around.
And this are the same people who are seeking to rule Nigerian because Biafra could not be achieved.

The Igbo just hate Muslims just like japanese , angolans hate Islam and they don't have apologies for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Trypant(f): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2018
meethumb:
The chairman of the Ebonyi State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, Alhaji Abas Egwu, has said there is the need for Hausa and Yoruba Muslims to recognize indigenous Igbo Muslims as equally genuine and committed adherents of Islam despite their small population and, therefore, give them robust support in the area of da’wah.

Egwu stated this in Abakaliki when he received the National Organising Secretary of the Ansar-Ud-Deen Society of Nigeria (ADS), Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani, who visited ADS members in the state.

According to Egwu, it is imperative for the Muslims in other parts of the country to help in the areas of establishment of Arabic and Islamic schools and building of mosques for ease of practice of Islam and the propagation of the religion in the eastern part of the country.

He commended what he called the fairness and impartiality of the state government towards Islam and Muslims, describing Ebonyi as the only state in eastern Nigeria which has a Muslim pilgrims board that is independent of the Christian board.

Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani said he was in the state to meet members of the Abakaliki branch of the ADS to rub minds with them on the fortune of the organisation.

Read more: https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/we-need-more-support-from-igbos-to-propagate-islam-in-south-east-igbo-muslims.html

Thunder and lightening fire this statement

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kusimore(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2018
Some people aren't smart try reading the Nigeria constitution,freedom of religion I don't know why some people are always hostile towards Muslims,people don't even think before they talk just to open your dirty mouth to talk, like Christians don't proagate their own religion too.
amaniro:
Na God go punish una.

Foolish igbos wey dem don use money bribe grin

abeg if I dey umuahia I no wan hear "Allah Akbar"grin..... no make noise for their. so hold it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kusimore(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2018
See you slavery and your pastors in church don't enslave you right , divided Christians yet you are insulting Muslims.
Hydrolysis:
You can not practice Islam without a slavery mentality so i am very sure that this kind of primitive religion will never strive amongst us, what a disgrace to igbohood sad

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by kusimore(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2018
See you who's in charge before, you right.
Chiedu4Trump:
GOD FORBID THAT ALLAH TAKES OVER THE SOUTH EAST & SOUTH SOUTH.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Ugosample(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]he doesn't know the difference between having a house somewhere or actually living there.

How many rich ibo actually live in the east.. name the famous 10 famous rich igbo that actually live In the east.

Innoson lives in the SE

Ezeife lives in the SE

Arthur Eze lives in the SE

Emeka Offor lives in the SE

Ibeto lives in the SE

Erisco tomato CEO lives in the SE

Pete Edochie lives in the South East

there are others too, can't remember their names

But saying such Igbo folks don't stay in the SE is ludicrous and ignorant

All those living in Independence layout and GRA Onitsha are who?

4 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Ugosample(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
ariesbull:

The Igbo just hate Muslims just like japanese , angolans hate Islam and they don't have apologies for that

speak for yourself

me and my family do NOT hate Muslims

We are matured enough to respect freedom of religion.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Ugosample(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2018
CSTR1005:

lol. This guy is funny.
if I start listing many igbo rich men in the east, you probably won't know them since they live in the east.

If they are running, then why are they building their biggest residential investments in their villages so they can return to ?
Do you spend hundreds of millions on property investment in somewhere you are running from?

Abeg, don't quote me again. I talk am say you no get sense.

And the funny thing is that you actually believe you make sense to yourself.

the guy is just ignorant

you can tell from his comments
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by EvilMetahuman: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
Ugosample:

Innoson lives in the SE

Ezeife lives in the SE

Arthur Eze lives in the SE

Emeka Offor lives in the SE

Ibeto lives in the SE

Erisco tomato CEO lives in the SE

Pete Edochie lives in the South East

there are others too, can't remember their names

But saying such Igbo folks don't stay in the SE is ludicrous and ignorant

All those living in Independence layout and GRA Onitsha are who?
[/s]only innoson and Pete edochie can be comfirmed.

The rest are either unknown or cannot be comfirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.