Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (36172 Views)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Zinny25(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
All these igbo Muslims u pple are the cause of our problems. Saboteurs, ndi ala

The earlier you people realize that hausa Muslims will never accept u as their own the better for you people. Sometimes I keep wondering why some one will bear the name Muhammad Chukwu, Idris Chukwuma, Amina Obinna. What's the connection. You people should not bring bomb to our land ooooooooo

10 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
CaptainFM1:
Just evangelise. Reach out in a peaceful and civilised manner...just like deeper life people. Be tolerant to other religions....Promote and influence peace in every part of the world.
Exactly! Preach to people. Accept the ones who accept you and leave those who are not interested! Live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
fortunately Islam is DOA in Igbo land. d safety of my generations unborn to live in a land free from primitive laws is utmost. st Augustine wat happened to ur land won't happen to my land.

You are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Dpleaser: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Offixialsecret:
Just waiting peaceful till when i will sit on dat seat and ban all the so called islam and there sharia law from south west and south south

Even ur late ancestors die trying and obviously that's gonna be ur fate, cos u already on a stray route

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by princetemitee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
I Usually Send Thunder Wey Dey Do Press Up If U Need Am Contact Mr Adeyemi grin grin grin grin
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by whillyamz98(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lost souls. Tufia!

meethumb:
The chairman of the Ebonyi State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board, Alhaji Abas Egwu, has said there is the need for Hausa and Yoruba Muslims to recognize indigenous Igbo Muslims as equally genuine and committed adherents of Islam despite their small population and, therefore, give them robust support in the area of da’wah.

Egwu stated this in Abakaliki when he received the National Organising Secretary of the Ansar-Ud-Deen Society of Nigeria (ADS), Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani, who visited ADS members in the state.

According to Egwu, it is imperative for the Muslims in other parts of the country to help in the areas of establishment of Arabic and Islamic schools and building of mosques for ease of practice of Islam and the propagation of the religion in the eastern part of the country.

He commended what he called the fairness and impartiality of the state government towards Islam and Muslims, describing Ebonyi as the only state in eastern Nigeria which has a Muslim pilgrims board that is independent of the Christian board.

Alhaji Ibrahim Kilani said he was in the state to meet members of the Abakaliki branch of the ADS to rub minds with them on the fortune of the organisation.

Read more: https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/we-need-more-support-from-igbos-to-propagate-islam-in-south-east-igbo-muslims.html

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by klax(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls what are they talking about? Are they saying they are crazy or somehow mentally unbalance or what? Because I don't seems to understand their point.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by princetemitee(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
I Usually Send Thunder Wey Dey Do Press Up,,,,,, If U Need Am Contact Mr Adeyemi grin grin grin grin
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amadioha fire you

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Taah

Tufiakwa

Just negodu ndi ara... angry

5 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Dpleaser: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zinny25:
All these igbo Muslims u pple are the cause of our problems. Saboteurs, ndi ala

The earlier you people realize that hausa Muslims will never accept u as their own the better for you people. Sometimes I keep wondering why some one will bear the name Muhammad Chukwu, Idris Chukwuma, Amina Obinna. What's the connection. You people should not bring bomb to our land ooooooooo

The earlier u get ur senses back d better, who told u Islam belongs to Hausa people. I cant really blame you sha, when you will not go beyond ur village, that's why u c everything happening in a microscopic view..........
My dear Get ur senses backkkkk.....

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Seetto: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
DrMuzungu:
I will support this... if...:

1. A cathedral is built in Sokoto
2. A cathedral is built in Riyadh
3. A cathedral is built in Mecca and Medina
4. Not a single Christian is harassed, displaced or killed in any part of the world with a predominantly Muslim population.

You kill us at your place, or at least forget to tell your brothers to stop that cr@p, but you wish to have more freedom in the land of Christians?! Don't tell me Islam is a religion of peace, PROVE it by making Christians comfortable in the north and even in Saudi land.
and u think christians are not comfortable in the north, with ibo owning businesses worth billions of dollars and mega churches with abundant landed properties, I think u need to travel wide and large, visit kano/Kaduna and I bet u , u will swallowed ur vomits.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nokio1: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
I dont know what to say: Alhaji imam Amaka or Islam Amaka or Islam Igbo support amaka any how Amaka is amaka congrat's Alhaji chukuma
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
Demmzy15:
Just watch how roaches will bombard this thread with their venom. Illiterate Yoruba and Igbo Christians will claim Igbo Muslims are for money whilst they themselves are running from one church to another seeking wealth, fame, etc. It's unfortunate that in their quest for wealth and fame, they've been defrauded by the supposed men of God.

Whether y'all like it or not, Islam is growing fast in Igboland. Just check Facebook alone, you'll be surprised to see how Igbo Muslims are connected and help foster Islam.

Allaahu Akbar!!! cheesy grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ioannes:

You are ignorant.
Stop deceiving yourself with this rubbish.

I need to see those "Igbo muslins" and touch them.
Are they ghosts?, don't they come out during the day time ?
I have been to Afikpo, what I saw there were Muslims living in Ibo land not indigenous Muslims.
.I don't believe in all these TV and social media of a thing. Where are Igbo Muslims?, I want to touch them.
Such thing Igbo Muslims remains a fantacy in the skulls of those who want to spread Islam in Ibo land.
The media has brainwashed you guys
Such a pity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Alexchuka(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abakalili... Ebonyi State.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Cumtroller: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is Ebonyi even part of Igboland? They’ve always been the black sheep and the thorn in the progress of the Igbo race.

On behalf of all well meaning Igbos worldwide, we denounce these people and hand them over to the Afonja’s. If you see any Igbo Muslim, kindly use them for rituals. We appreciate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Alajiki(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

No place for Islam in South East and south south.

Go and establish your caliphate in west and north.

Keep deceiving yourself. I served in Enugu and in the heart of the town, Bishop Anyogu Street, Obiagu is an imposing edifice (a mosque) with a core Igbo man as the chief imam. Go and investigate. Islam is in igboland...and it's growing.

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by maestroferddi: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Stop spreading false hadith
Volume 7, Book 71, Number 661:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he began to imagine that he had done something although he had not. One day while he was with me, he invoked Allah and invoked for a long period and then said, "O 'Aisha! Do you know that Allah has instructed me regarding the matter I asked Him about?" I asked, "What is that, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Two men came to me; one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. One of them asked his companion, 'What is the disease of this man?' The other replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The first one asked, 'Who has worked magic on him?" The other replied, 'Labid bin A'sam, a Jew from the tribe of Bani Zuraiq.' The (first one asked), 'With what has it been done?' The other replied, 'With a a comb and the hair stuck to it and a skin of the pollen of a male datepalm tree.' The first one asked, 'Where is it?' The other replied, 'In the well of Dharwan.' Then the Prophet went along with some of his companions to that well and looked at that and there were date palms near to it. Then he returned to me and said, 'By Allah the water of that well was (red) like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palms were like the heads of devils" I said, O Allah's Apostle! Did you take those materials out of the pollen skin?" He said, 'No! As for me Allah has healed me and cured me and I was afraid that (by Showing that to the people) I would spread evil among them when he ordered that the well be filled up with earth, and it was filled up with earth
Is this sorcery or what is supposed to be a divine communication?

Alas!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by selemempe: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

So freedom of religion will not be guaranteed in Biafra abi?
biafra is a christian country....we are not here to do any stupid freedom of religion with u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by j1mmy: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Alhaji Egwu
Igbos will not do anything unless money is involved period!

Soon they will be Fulani Herdsmen!
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by talleyrand94: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Absolute Trash, see rubbish agenda

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by perdollar(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ioannes:

You are ignorant.
ds propaganda is not complete without d audio were u were helping dem sing d 'Allah' song. akpamu na d whole south east b Muslim b4

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Zinny25(f): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Atikusadvocate: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I have been to Afikpo, what I saw there were Muslims living in Ibo land not indigenous Muslims. Such thing Igbo Muslims remains a fantacy in the skulls of those who want to spread Islam in Ibo land.
Such a pity.

You are mistaken. Islam existed in Igboland for over 100 years now. There is even many Igbo Muslim groups on Facebook and I have seen many in Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi. Islam is a religion like any other and anyone have a right to follow it.
If you people keep dividing your tribe based on religion, then Igbos will achieve nothing politically. All Igbos irrespective of religion should come together

2 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Alajiki(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I have been to Afikpo, what I saw there were Muslims living in Ibo land not indigenous Muslims. Such thing Igbo Muslims remains a fantacy in the skulls of those who want to spread Islam in Ibo land.
Such a pity.

An assignment for you.

Go to Bishop Anyiogu street at Obiagu in the heart of Enugu. There is a big mosque there and the chief imam is an Ibo man. Check this out and revert.
Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
To us all Muslims are the same whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Latino kai even if you be alien with green skin, as long as you be Muslim, we are level 1 bros so no need to worry about acceptance. We are one already

1 Like

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by VULCAN(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wherever a Muslim sees Christians, he sees enemies of Mohammed and Allah.

Thanks for confirming that

Demmzy15:
Just watch how roaches will bombard this thread with their venom. Illiterate Yoruba and Igbo Christians will claim Igbo Muslims are for money whilst they themselves are running from one church to another seeking wealth, fame, etc. It's unfortunate that in their quest for wealth and fame, they've been defrauded by the supposed men of God.

Whether y'all like it or not, Islam is growing fast in Igboland. Just check Facebook alone, you'll be surprised to see how Igbo Muslims are connected and help foster Islam.

Allaahu Akbar!!! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] NULLIFIED IN IGBO LAND
Gbam.
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu .

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by Zinny25(f): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dpleaser:

The earlier u get ur senses back d better, who told u Islam belongs to Hausa people. I cant really blame you sha, when you will not go beyond ur village, that's why u c everything happening in a microscopic view..........
My dear Get ur senses backkkkk.....
see one of them Salisu Uche. It's u that needs sense I wonder what they used to brainwash u pple. Nwa mmefu

4 Likes

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by mabea: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
God will never allow this evil called islam come to igboland. North, South, East and West of igboland is covered with the blood of Jesus.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims by shugamummy: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
So you can start dropping bomb in their own zone and backyard abi.....see ur mouth like pepeye

olajide21:

Islamophobe detected!.... There are 1000s of churches in the North why won't you allow mosque and Muslims in the south.? You are so not accommodating!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.