Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Beauty Fades, Be Loyal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal (17244 Views)

Nowadays Relationship Fades Too Fast. / 10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You. / How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by kennisman(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
She s talking from experience, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
Ok you marry her at 25... 5 years time she is now 30 undecided looks don fade abi

What next u start cheating... you carry ekaiete on your laps and do her strong thing ...

Someone just marry that girl so we can have peace grin lalasticlala can you imagine such sad
This thing pain you. Why?
You just takam personal when she stated the obvious truth

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Indomie001: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
she must be talking about herself ....
nonsense ...

Somewhere in her post is actually talking about YOU!

You better learn . nonsense ko, nonsensical ni tongue

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Billygene: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
I saw this interesting thread on twitter and thought to share
https://twitter.com/TreshDeco/status/1022869181019115520?s=19

You deserve an AWARD

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Truth remains it is the wish of every woman to be married, just like it's the wish of every man to be successful. Forget the feminist rants and sentiments about not wanting marriage. Now, if the goal is marriage or success, what can I do to make sure I have a successful marriage. Asking the right questions will make one self reflect and if you know what you are doing, you will identify your weakness... but sadly, many do not have goals and are just living the life. It dawns on them later in life. It's same story for a man who was advised to check somethi meaningful but chose to drinking, gambling and wasting away. Later in life, he starts regretting. Ask the right questions, check yourself, set goals and do your best to achieve them. Marriage is a sweet thing. thing. We all want it!

9 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by nibson(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Reminds me of Iceprince's song "whiskey
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Strikethem: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

Truth always hurt grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by bodex196(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

u say ��

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by joenor(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
She nailed it, even though the thread is long, I enjoy every bit.... Nice one omote!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by baby124: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why are women always writing epistles about other women and putting them down? So you can seem more favored or intelligent to all the men on your timeline? What a moronic slowpoke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by efficiencie(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
...if only they will let pastors, deliverance ministers, babalawo and social media rest nobody go know sey anybody dey find husband day and night...but no, na so so complain. From pastor house, to deliverance ground, to babalawo shrine dem go dey hala sey dem dey find man when man dey everywhere. Dem go come dey give innocent small boy eye, if the small boy eye tear come nack dia O till e turn to O50 dem go come FB, Twitter, Nairaland etc dey post sey all men are dogs but dem forget sey na bitch dey give their expired O to dogs...crap! Instead make them learn dem go dey form shit!
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
baby124:
Why are women always writing epistles about other women and putting them down? So you can seem more favored or intelligent to all the men on your timeline? What a moronic slowpoke.
.. Was she talking to you? Why the thing pain you like this nah? She is right,kiss the bitter truth with a little honey,you go dey alright.

10 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by justflow1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

sad Abi, [/b]she must be talking about her self[b]
So you dont need to learn, people like you end up doing weekend vacation in their fathers house. Anu e se mi
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Pataricatering(f): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
This one is such a fool ! Women are truly our own worst enemies! Will any man write such trash about other men ? Bleeping idiot !

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Pataricatering(f): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
baby124:
because they are fools ! Always trying to curry favor from the male folk ! In her mind now she is a virtuous woman and the men must see by force by fire that she is not a hoe and she is on their side ! misogynist rat !

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by doyinbaby(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Forget this story....some ladies live rough life nah them marry first...... though I advise people to be good in their lifestyle but life is not fair....that is it...........then even all these talk women above 30 who are not married run to church... every statement Jesus.....ha ha....leave them Jesus is not complaining........Na because of people when get problem nah him Jesus sef dey......

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Oyindidi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Experience talking

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
lol, she's so harsh and even if it's generally true, it's an overgeneralised post... people still get into wrong marriages at 25 and younger

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by johnlvis(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
nonsense ...

U see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by BIXYBABE: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abeg lemme quickly grab Mick.......I no go do shakara again

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by MimiShopping: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
The older a black lady gets, the more mature and better she becomes and the more tangible quality she has to offer.

Yes it is good to marry early as a lady but I think any guy that wants a happy home should not marry a Nigerian girl below 25yrs. The best age to marry a Nigerian girl is 27yrs - 36yrs, that's when they become rare gems cool

13 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by YemiHadid(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
She said "local government"... grin
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by simplesearch: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sensible post, please talk to them may be the redeemable ones can be redeemed and the irredeemable ones can go down knowing they were once told.
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by nahzyla: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
baby124:

She is obviously searching for a partner.
So many men will start sending her DMs after being deceived by her fake show of humility.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Twitter...

Hahahaha dis guy sha..

Oya comman correct me

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Michelle55: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
undiluted truth!

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by cyrus1992(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:

No o
I have a bearded ninja ... so no problem

But
Beauty is like wine it matures to the young we think they are washed out ... but just look at your parents (if still together ...your father will still see her beauty and loves her even more ) you can’t expect 20-30’s guys to understand it ...
We all grow all our looks will fade .. it’s basic Biology .

Just because the state of Nigeria is so grave, society is blurred ! I repeat no one gives a sh!t how old he or she is as long as it’s legal and happy.
Nigerian guys marry over 30’s everyday
When Kendrick was rapping y’all will join in and shout lyrics awon hypocrites buruku ... most of y’all be living fantasy life ...
Na so I see one fuvkboy marry the other day ....see his wife smy ,.. yet he’ll be here oppressing females.

Madam, wee you keep kwayet.
The bearded guy don marry you??
No!!
So why the fuss over someone that has not secured you off the "not married shelf"
Hope you know that dude could see a younger lady tomorrow and dump your insolent ass.
Till a guy marries you, he isnt yours to brag about, or make a noise about.
If you like don't give yourself sense, an your type dey run go winners for my case is different, las las, due to initial stubborness.
Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
"With girls, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a “striking effect,” for she endows them for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of their lives; so that they may during these years ensnare the fantasy of a man to such a degree as to make him rush into taking the honourable care of them, in some kind of form, for a lifetime—a step which would not seem sufficiently justified if he only considered the matter."

------ Arthur Schopenhauer, On Women.

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Hahahaha dis guy sha..

Oya comman correct me
grin
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by farem: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
she must be talking about herself .... nonsense ...

One thing the devils hate is to remind them of their sure destination
Are you that pained? It's just an advice in reality

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

grin
I love seeing ur comments though.

Truth is I have learnt to use some words and proper construction of sentences from all this ur correction saga.

Hmmmm how much is my bill?? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.