Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) (87898 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
That is all they needed to tell them,BRAINWASHED.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
fabinfos:
‘Men Don’t Like Me Because I Have Small Body’ –

A 20-year-old self-confessed killer of the dreaded Eiye confraternity in Lagos State, Mariam Abiola, has shared more details after her recent arrest by police operatives in Ilasamaja area of the state.

Maryam claimed that she ran away from home because of poverty. She said; “After my secondary school in Abeokuta, I started hawking satchet water and other things with my mother. She told me to quickly get married and the man who wanted to marry me is an old man. My girlfriend who is based in Lagos came back to Abeokuta to see her parents. She told me to follow her to Lagos and without telling my mother, I came to Lagos.

“On getting to Mushin, I discovered that I still have to hawk to survive. The other option is to be sleeping with men for money.

I have a small body and men do not like me so much. They will sleep with me and tell me stories. Unfortunately, I met Sodiq when I visited Ilasa with my girlfriends. He convinced me to join them, that I will make good money. They took us to their herbalist and we took an oath. He then taught us how to use the gun. He told me that all the people that we will kill are bad people. I have never seen N10, 000 in my life, so I was willingly to do anything to make that money.”

When Sodiq confronted her insisting that they have never met, she laughed and said. “Brother Sodiq, you cannot deny me. Your mother sells Agbo (herbal medicine) on your street. It was inside your house that you taught three of us how to shoot. You were even the one who said that since I wear hijab that no one will suspect that I am a killer even if I was found at the scene. You also said I have a small stature that people will believe I am 20 years old. It has happened, denying me will not solve your problem, Brother Sodiq.”

According to Maryam, her first victim was a woman. “The first person I killed was a woman who lived at Hassan area, close to Ilasa. Sodiq said that the woman was evil and needed to die. I entered her house in the night and killed her while she was sleeping with her children. By the time people who heard the gunshot gathered, I had left the place and returned the gun to Sodiq. I even went back to the house to make sure that she did not survive. That night Sodiq gave me N10, 000.

When asked if she knows that it’s a crime to kill, Maryam said yes. “Sodiq explained to me that killing a cult member is not a crime. He assured me that all the persons that I killed were cult members who deserved to die.”

http://kikiotolu.com/men-dont-like-me-because-i-have-small-body-arrested-female-cultist-photos/

See what Firdaus Amasa's sister in hijab is saying. grin
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
cosmatika:
Sodiq
Fear that name, na Afon.. Mos....
If u complete am, u don chop ban for NL be dat o cheesy grin

bros no need to complete am.

afonmos is even better. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by deedy111: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zzzzxx
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by kennisman(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
I've said it bfr dt Muslim derive joy from killing people.
Boko harram ---------Muslim

Fulani herdsmen---------muslim

almajiri -----------Muslim

I wish Nigeria can only be christian country, it would ve bn better.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by pawesome(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
AFON...

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
See as her face be like moi moi wey don dey spoil....rubbish
grin NO BE MOI MOI, NAA RIFF RAFF
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh My God,, This Small Girl... Am Still Geting Confuse
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Maj196(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Small girl with big gungrin
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
martyns303:
The kid is just a victim of bad circumstances and poor decision.

I have been in the worst circumstances and i still would not take an innocent life as i know the value of life. It is in human instinct to value others life.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Jessycares: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
So now that you can shoot and kill, do the men now like you? Omo jatijati!

No one should blame poverty abeg! A bad person is a bad person circumstances or not!
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
That stupid MURIC President will not come out now to condemn this biiitch for using their dirty hijab to commit crime but if na to use am dance shaku shaku you go see him muscle dey rise like gari ijebu

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
princetemitee:
Oh My God,, This Small Girl... Am Still Geting Confuse
you mean you're still having a hard on for her
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Cumtroller: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na dem “Mariam Abiola”.

Afonja’s and crime.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
kennisman:
I've said it bfr dt Muslim derive joy from killing people.

Boko harram ---------Muslim

Fulani herdsmen---------muslim

almajiri -----------Muslim

I wish Nigeria can only be christian country, it would ve bn better.
islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by AKzee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
FiremanP:
So nigeria has taken cue frm uk on staging fake news?? Continu.. na dis small girl sabi fire sauer abi na glock abi na awka made? undecided

This is not fake. I watched it live on tvc news. I was shocked.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by sammiepraise(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
you say that girl is 20 years?!
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by echodrum(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
What a foolish thought.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by ariesbull: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is she remates to the abiola family.....it seems they have a knack for cells
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
short of words
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
We dey talk poverty, u dey talk beauty. The two no relate bro.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you mean you're still having a hard on for her
NO grin
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by justflow1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
Is that not what she is saying
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
yoluba Muslim are so much like pigs n baboons in character
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by HITTED(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
She's a head-slamming Mooooooooslim.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Greenback: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
rich:
Old news
yes buh still afojanic grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by DonPikko: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
sacajawea:
When you see Muslims, Cele, kerubu, Traditional etc
You Run!!!
Their thinking and approach to life is Abnormally normal to them
Ni matter how rich, well travelled or educated they may get they don't change
also religious fanatics, and the ones that worship thr pastors

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by enimcnite(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
I entered her house in the night and killed her while she was sleeping with her children. By the time people who heard the gunshot gathered, I had left the place and returned the gun to Sodiq. I even went back to the house to make sure that she did not survive. That night Sodiq gave me N10, 000.

Agent 47 routine from hitman series cool
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by bubu2019: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
addikt:
Lies , this one wey no sabi anything so.....

COME TO RHINO OF IT , THAT'D HER SELLING/KILLING POINT ....
make she carry gun meet you, na then we go know if she sabi anything
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by slydog(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Killing cultist is not a crime
- DeeP
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Demonic.

Buy data guys, at very cheap rates..... Show me luv.. Patronise me
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by gaddafe(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
FiremanP:
So nigeria has taken cue frm uk on staging fake news?? Continu.. na dis small girl sabi fire sauer abi na glock abi na awka made? undecided

Send me your phone number make I send you the video interview. I swear I was also surprised a small girl like that could be devilish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.