Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) (87901 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by tboks(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
See as her face be like moi moi wey don dey spoil....rubbish
Guy you wicked! Your comment made me laugh out loud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
cosmatika:
Sodiq Fear that name, na Afon.. Mos.... If u complete am, u don chop ban for NL be dat o cheesy grin
You mean he is an ....ja ...lem?
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm. Na wa o. Poverty is a bad thing. See how it stunted her growth. She looks no different from a 14 year old. At least eating indomie in prison will put weight on her small. She'll look like a woman and it'll boost her future market.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
sacajawea:
When you see Muslims, Cele, kerubu, Traditional etc
You Run!!!
Their thinking and approach to life is Abnormally normal to them
Ni matter how rich, well travelled or educated they may get they don't change

Where do you stay pls, can you tell where I can find you
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Chubhie: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
We are all products of our environment. Put Ishilove in this same template and watch her turn out far worst or same.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
sacajawea:
You Run!!!

Shey what you write make any sense to you. Religious mofo
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by adeyemoabiola9: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
small stature isn't an excuse
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
This unbelievable may God help us in this nation
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by 9tailskid: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
FiremanP:
So nigeria has taken cue frm uk on staging fake news?? Continu.. na dis small girl sabi fire sauer abi na glock abi na awka made? undecided

No,na Heckler & Koch she sabi fire.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by olajide8(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
fabinfos:
‘Men Don’t Like Me Because I Have Small Body’ –

A 20-year-old self-confessed killer of the dreaded Eiye confraternity in Lagos State, Mariam Abiola, has shared more details after her recent arrest by police operatives in Ilasamaja area of the state.

Maryam claimed that she ran away from home because of poverty. She said; “After my secondary school in Abeokuta, I started hawking satchet water and other things with my mother. She told me to quickly get married and the man who wanted to marry me is an old man. My girlfriend who is based in Lagos came back to Abeokuta to see her parents. She told me to follow her to Lagos and without telling my mother, I came to Lagos.

“On getting to Mushin, I discovered that I still have to hawk to survive. The other option is to be sleeping with men for money.

I have a small body and men do not like me so much. They will sleep with me and tell me stories. Unfortunately, I met Sodiq when I visited Ilasa with my girlfriends. He convinced me to join them, that I will make good money. They took us to their herbalist and we took an oath. He then taught us how to use the gun. He told me that all the people that we will kill are bad people. I have never seen N10, 000 in my life, so I was willingly to do anything to make that money.”

When Sodiq confronted her insisting that they have never met, she laughed and said. “Brother Sodiq, you cannot deny me. Your mother sells Agbo (herbal medicine) on your street. It was inside your house that you taught three of us how to shoot. You were even the one who said that since I wear hijab that no one will suspect that I am a killer even if I was found at the scene. You also said I have a small stature that people will believe I am 20 years old. It has happened, denying me will not solve your problem, Brother Sodiq.”

According to Maryam, her first victim was a woman. “The first person I killed was a woman who lived at Hassan area, close to Ilasa. Sodiq said that the woman was evil and needed to die. I entered her house in the night and killed her while she was sleeping with her children. By the time people who heard the gunshot gathered, I had left the place and returned the gun to Sodiq. I even went back to the house to make sure that she did not survive. That night Sodiq gave me N10, 000.

When asked if she knows that it’s a crime to kill, Maryam said yes. “Sodiq explained to me that killing a cult member is not a crime. He assured me that all the persons that I killed were cult members who deserved to die.”

http://kikiotolu.com/men-dont-like-me-because-i-have-small-body-arrested-female-cultist-photos/

Point of correction she is not just a cultist - she is a hired assassin -
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by sacajawea: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonPikko:
also religious fanatics, and the ones that worship thr pastors
Most of them are bad but you see these Muslims and White Garments ppl Run from them I mentioned traditionalists cos most time they always a combination of either one above mainly Muslims
They have high Illiteracy among them and their Girls are ridiculously easily to bed
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by DonPikko: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
sacajawea:

Most of them are bad but you see these Muslims and White Garments ppl Run from them I mentioned traditionalists cos most time they always a combination of either one above mainly Muslims
They have high Illiteracy among them and their Girls are ridiculously easily to bed
i dear not bed any girl from white garment, make thr prophet no come finish me grin
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by sacajawea: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonPikko:
i dear not bed any girl from white garment, make thr prophet no come finish me grin
Nothing can happen they are all fake
Even their prophets bed themselves
Did you see that video exposing all the rubbish going on in A Cele Church in USA Abroad
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by FiremanP(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
gaddafe:

Send me your phone number make I send you the video interview. I swear I was also surprised a small girl like that could be devilish

Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chubhie:
We are all products of our environment. Put Ishilove in this same template and watch her turn out far worst or same.
Keep trolling. The day I will go nuclear on you is coming. It will be when I'm having a bad day, and I will transfer all the aggression I'm feeling to you.

Agbaya buruku.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Chubhie: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Keep trolling. The day I will go nuclear on you is coming. It will be when I'm having a bad day, and I will transfer all the aggression I'm feeling to you.

Agbaya buruku.
You must learn to contain your evil spirit.

Smallie ti o daa.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by divinevie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
opera1:
Evil girl evil with doctrine, association and with poor/bad upbringing.
small girl big devil
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
sacajawea:
You Run!!!

so in your warped akpu logic your brand of Christianity and ideology is the best... omniknowest
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by blazer2018: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
fabinfos:
[b]‘

When Sodiq confronted her insisting that they have never met, she laughed and said. “Brother Sodiq, you cannot deny me. Your mother sells Agbo (herbal medicine) on your street. It was inside your house that you taught three of us how to shoot. You were even the one who said that since I wear hijab that no one will suspect that I am a killer even if I was found at the scene. You also said I have a small stature that people will believe I am 20 years old. It has happened, denying me will not solve your problem, Brother Sodiq.”

Omo alakoba...see as she destroy d guy...i just imagined d look on her face while saying it... grin

She has resigned to fate.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2018
any man that Bleep this girl can be able to eat poo.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by sacajawea: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2018
WinningSun:

so in your warped akpu logic your brand of Christianity and ideology is the best... omniknowest
I don't really care about any kind of religion, but some are straight up terrible and crazier than others
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
sacajawea:

the day ur parent born u, they will be jubilating not knowing the brought slowpoke to this world.
Re: Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) by sacajawea: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oches4me:

the day ur parent born u, they will be jubilating not knowing the brought slowpoke to this world.
If I disrespected your religion maybe cos of. My personal experience over and over again this your statement would do what to me now, prove what to me?
You a servant of Allah shouldn't you take the highroad? undecided
Or prove me wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.