Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Honest Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Honest Review (1457 Views)

Read Why Maybelline Newyork Launches The Campaign / Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Vs Super Stay Foundation For Oily Skin. / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Foundation Honest Review by Prettymundne(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2018
For a very long time, I have been avoiding the use of foundation because I have very oily and very sensitive skin. When I saw this Maybelline fit me matte+poreless foundation and the reviews it got I was still skeptical about it because Nigerian weather is quite different from the weather in UK and USA, but then cost was about $7 which was about 2,500naira, so I took the risk and tried it out.

I bought the Maybelline fit me MATTE+PORELESS foundation from amazon.com and sent it through a family member who came on holidays, but a lot of stores carry it in Nigeria.

In Nigeria this foundation can cost anything from 4500-6000naira.

The first thing I noticed was how yellow the undertone of this foundation was which, I didn't mind at all. I always prefer more yellowish than reddish undertones.

WHAT IT SAYS ON THE MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE +PORELESS BOTTLE

SHADE: 340 CAPPACINNO
CLAIMS: Mattifies and refines pores(makes your pores appear smaller)
Matches natural tone
Natural seamless finish
N.B: contains parabens

HOW I APPLY IT
I apply ponds powder first. Then apply the foundation using a stippling foundation brush and then set with a powder.

MY HONEST REVIEW
PROS
Demi matte finish, it is matte but not so matte that it proves difficult to blend, if you have oily skin this is a good foundation for you.
The widest variety of foundation shades I have ever seen, so even the lightest or darkest person will find their shade.
The packaging is lovely.
READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW HERE. ALSO CHECK OUT THE BLOG FOR HONEST REVIEWS ON SOME OF YOUR FAV BEAUTY AND HAIR PRODUCTS.
https://www.prettymundne.com/2018/05/review-maybelline-fit-me-matteporeless.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Fancy Rubbers Slippers And Sandals!!! / Ghanaian Brides - 100 Gorgeous Styles You Can Rock On Your Wedding Day / Price T-shirt In Lagos Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.