Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies Why? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Why? (1522 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Ladies: Why Do You Use Attachments? / Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why? by Kirinwa: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
I have seen in several occasions where ladies who wear short skirt keep pulling it down. Ignore you wear short skirt then stop tugging at it so we see what you want to show.
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
U too close ur eyes and ignore short skirt and tugging down of short skirt.

'Looky-looky'
Oju Ko ko ro! angry
Re: Ladies Why? by slimyem: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ladies Why? by rottenegg: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kirinwa: I have seen in several occasions where ladies who wear short skirt keep pulling it down. Ignore you wear short skirt then stop tugging at it so we see what you want to show.
Is it only skirt? What about jeans, tops and other borrowed loin cloths! They think that its groovy and makes them attractive not knowing it does the opposite! Well, they should keep their undies clean and bum bum rash free.
Re: Ladies Why? by Moesha22(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kirinwa: I have seen in several occasions where ladies who wear short skirt keep pulling it down. Ignore you wear short skirt then stop tugging at it so we see what you want to show.
so what is the essence of this thread
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
You are right my brother. Them knw say wetin dem wear no dey decent but what majority of them are lĂ´oking for is"CHEAP NOTICE" EDIAT
Re: Ladies Why? by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Next time you see them, stop them and preach your semorn to them...... We dont need it here.
Re: Ladies Why? by rottenegg: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sijo01: Next time you see them, stop them and preach your semorn to them...... We dont need it here.
The truth is usually hard to swallow. shocked
Re: Ladies Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Big Fawcking deal!!!! undecided
Re: Ladies Why? by rottenegg: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Op drop the topic, most people on NL are guilty of this crime against undies! sad
Re: Ladies Why? by Kirinwa: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2012

This action irritates me.
Re: Ladies Why? by Kirinwa: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sijo01: Next time you see them, stop them and preach your semorn to them...... We dont need it here.

I think this is the right place to start where I can get a large audience to preach to if it's what you call it.
Re: Ladies Why? by JallowBah(f): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Lol

A skirt, no matter long or short, will almost always slide up if you have some a-s-s. Thats why.
Same with jeans; they slide down.
And tops; they slide up.

Thats why.

(...and thats one of the reasons I like dresses more..just to damn cold in this country. )
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kirinwa: I have seen in several occasions where ladies who wear short skirt keep pulling it down...

It is indeed appalling. Such regalia and subsequent push-pull application (on it) could easily translate to heightened irresponsibility.

One can only have pity on the men that will eventually refer to them as *angels!* cheesy
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
hehe you just want to kick the asses of ladies
Re: Ladies Why? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
I dnt think second 'google-peep' is a bad idea.
Re: Ladies Why? by kandiikane(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2012
I have a flat nyash so my skirt never rides up. embarassed
Re: Ladies Why? by ektbear: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
kandiikane: I have a flat nyash so my skirt never rides up. embarassed

There is a way to fix flat nyash.

A magical machine called a squat rack grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Hair Is Your Golden Crown_luchihairline_18/10/2013 / PHOTOS: 10 Yemi Alade-inspired Hairstyles You Should Try Today / Does Anybody Knows Where I Can Get "Emami Fair And Handsome" Cream From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.