Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools (11035 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Dreydoe(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
it's commendable but the pictures ruin it all..... Makes it looks like u looking for glory/ recognition from man
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Sagay212: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians should learn how to practice family planning. We know the situation of the country and how useless our leaders are. The masses should not accumulate more problems for themselves buy having too many children. One or two is enough.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Flickzvill(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even if it's for the gram at least she bought sandals for the kids I can see some of them wearing nothing but some aunty came freely to give them a fine one they can enjoy she changed life's right there and some will grow emulating the character of giving. Bless you jare
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by DEcclesia(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
God bless her more.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by hajimutex1: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2018
I think when she was in school then she has no shoe keep it up
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by IME1: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
IBBG:
God bless you, we need more of you in Nigeria. Its people like you, who still make me believe that Nigeria still has hope. Unlike our useless politician

Thanks my dear, to God be all glory. Hope dey, forget

Sadly our "useless politicians" are among us on our streets, extended families, in-laws, church and mosque members, community groups, school alumni and others. They are not spirits and don't live in vacuum. When I try to broach the idea of charity to them, they often feel uneasy as though it's a burden. In their minds, their charity are the little girls they carry and give money or the boys they use as thugs and give peanuts or the elderly ones they give money to speak in their favour

It's well
God loves us all
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by IBBG(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
IME1:

Thanks my dear, to God be all glory. Hope dey, forget

Sadly our "useless politicians" are among us on our streets, extended families, in-laws, church and mosque members, community groups, school alumni and others. They are not spirits and don't live in vacuum. When I try to broach the idea of charity to them, they often feel uneasy as though it's a burden. In their minds, their charity are the little girls they carry and give money or the boys they use as thugs and give peanuts or the elderly ones they give money to speak in their favour

It's well
God loves us all
This is really sickening. They are contributing immensely to the decadence in our society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Female President In The World Is Croatia's President / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) / Nwankwo Kanu's Wife Hits Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.