Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos (27078 Views)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by bloomstories: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ex-Beauty Queen, Financial Expert & Philanthropist Queen Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos

Ex-Miss Ambassador for Peace(MAFP)2013, Queen Irene Onwuka has celebrated her birthday amidst gratitude while recalling her life journey so far.

She also released a number of stunning images which has since set the internet buzzing.

Queen Onwuka who won her beauty pageant at age of 21 on a social media post on Saturday recalled how people queried her real age on the account that she looked more mature than her real age.

According to her, at the age of 19, she had a big vision, thinking and acting like 30 years and above.

"When I graduated from the university, I had a different mindset, carried myself differently, I had a big vision, I knew at 19 to do big things I’d have to level up to fit into the Society, I had the mindset of a 30 year old in a body of a 19 years girl starting life" she said.

The author and children advocate while recollecting how fans used to argue about her real age on popular blog sites added that the good aspect of it was that it helped her in business.

She revealed that her confidence and boldness even at young age exposed her to the high and mighty in the world of business where she stood tall to negotiate and brought in deals.

"Irene the boss lady, irene the thick skin lady, irene the no Nonsense lady, irene the small girl with big God, the Power in me stood me out in front of Big companies, People in high places to speak or negotiate for business and I got them, hence my confidence in business, I became friends with high and mighty people in Govt because of my BOLDNESS, CHARISMA , ELEGANCE, PERSONALITY, and that really gave me a respectable personality, people never used my young age to judge my capabilities or my work ethics" she added.

The founder Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation (QIOP) had in recent years embarked on child advocacy engagements tagged National Children Peace Concert which she usually holds in the FCT to mark the May 27 Children's Day.

The Foundation, which is her humanitarian initiative seeks to use this outreach to preach the message of peaceful co-existence among Nigerians through children, as part of its ‘Peace Education Campaign’.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/02/ex-beauty-queen-financial-expert.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by silverlinen(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Damn she's to manly

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:07am On Feb 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by pretydiva(f): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn she's to manly
Bad mouth grin

11 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by pretydiva(f): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Beauty pageant has lost its relevance in Nigeria. Thanks to Alex report. Happy birthday to her tho

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Hasxty: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Fresh laps
Flawless skin
Boobs Still intact
Beautiful face 80%

Only a lil rigid.

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by timibare(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Her head nor too dey there

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by GreaterFuture(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Interesting
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bahamas95(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Special shout-out to the person that made makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Mgbeke

3 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Raychee(f): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2022
How old is she now?
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Shortyy(f): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Where's the sultry in these pics now

6 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by LagosG: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Sapa
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by tutudesz: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Ex-Queen undecided Alex and Co Award/Beauty Pageant limited
Pure Water Queen

6 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2022
R
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Skyrockter: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn she's to manly
una bad mouth dey too much

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Michaelbjune(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2022
dirty pus*y anyway Hbd to her

there's no time to check time 8:39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by l0uie(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Nah. I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Alex
angry
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Edyice: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Nothing sultry here cool

2 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by bigcee(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn she's to manly
How? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Beverlyjean(f): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Damn. She's ugly

4 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by mizz2posh: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2022
All Nigerian women are now beauty queens, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by tfash96(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Damn. She's ugly
Let's see your own pix
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by assholemods: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Mgbeke
Mgbeafor

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kwara1stson: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Igbo women and masculinity are in separable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Top5 World Famous African Artists / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.