Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus (17195 Views)

Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
mumu people, so the video evidence are lies too

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by ollah2: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians are the worst set of slaves to have ever existed.

You get humiliated by politicians
You get humiliated by religious leaders
You get humiliated by security officers
You get humiliated on daily basis

An average Nigerian has never and will never experience good standard of life which include basic amenities but all they do is shout on social media, argue and curse one another on internet then return to status quo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by allanphash7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dolly P i so much like you and respect you enough but on this note you really fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by neonly: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dear Lord of host pls let her family member encounter dis pple

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Dolapo Badmus, The Chief Superintendent of Police and Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 2, comprising Ogun and Lagos State while speaking with Vanguard has alleged that Most Persons lie about SARS Brutality on Social Media just to get pity, According to her, Even Celebrities do it..

On the alarming number of SARS brutalisation reports..

She said:
'''Well, the issue of this squad called Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, and its operational model has been over flooded basically on the social media platforms.

The #EndSARS# started with a group of individuals that, due to their own personal experience or encounter with the operation, started the campaign. They propelled it with social media, escalating the whole issue negatively.

We are aware that bad news sales faster than good news. People have been feigning SARS attack on the social media.

I am a Zonal Public Relations Officer of the Force and I have noticed that people deforms information even when there is no confrontation at all. Most people somehow, do this to seek relevance on the social media. Even some celebrities are doing it.

The issue has spiraled to the other members of the Police Force: when a normal Policeman did anything uncalled for, they tag it SARS. This kind of act is sending a negative picture to the international community about Nigerian Police.

We don’t have any other country other than Nigeria, and whatever we do reflects on us a people. The negative effects rub off on us too as Policemen.

When we are outside the country, they see us as corrupt officers due to social media postings. I have spoken to stakeholders in this #Endsars# campaign group, advising them that there are ways and manners the goal can be achieved without using social media platform to escalate the issue.

SARS integrity has been projected in a negative form abroad, and even some people are afraid to visit home with the insinuation that SARS will attack them.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/most-people-lie-about-sars-attack-on.html

Corrupt and barbaric police force. Even the unborn Nigerian children are not safe from these murderers and thieves called Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by maxtop(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Will you keep kwayet !!! They say photos don't lie and if photos lied all the video they were uploaded nko ? Were those people staged them with SARS uniform and vehicles.

Beauty without brain. Always protecting police brutality and incompetence. The other time Rugged man talk about the one Yomi Shogunle's utterances you are the one to come out and condemn Rugged man.

The evidence is obvious for you to see all over the place. Olosho woman, always use her puna to gain promotion.

2 Likes

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by notoriousbabe: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
She should shut her dirty mouth up jo

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Aystarz: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharon6:
The videos too are lying abi what is this one saying? The SARS officers recently dismissed are lies too ba?

Madam abeg go siddon somewhere.. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwhhhhh!

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

She's either delusional or faking it.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by richeeyo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
Mtchew. We're still waiting for twitter to help us block yomi shogunle's account.
If they don't block it go to their office at no7 go die street
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by israelmao(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
As they lied about defection right?

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by richeeyo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
A lot of kids now on nairaland
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by mccoyelectric: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yesterday I was going to okota.. Around 11.30pm... To lodge so I can travel with Libra first bus... While on d bike sars stopped me.... Okota division... With black t-shirts... No uniform but guns... He asked wat I do... I said am not a yahoo boy .... He called his second to attend to me....he asked me to come and started going inside one dark corner and I asked him why should I go to that dark corner for u to question me... I can't go dere ask me ur questions here... He took my fone and started reading my chat... Checked my account bal... After he saw nothing on me he asked me to make him smile... I Gabe him 500... And left... Dis same police woman was d one DAT said SARS has no right to check ur fone ... Igp said SARS must wear uniform always... D problem with Nigeria is that we make laws for only d masses does in power are all above d law.... But one day everybody will go back to d creator and all dose that use d power they had to kill, steal, intimidate... Prepare cuz god will ask u why...including buhari

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by CloudResident(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just imagine say your pikins dem dey read all these for NL. Nay you are not a proper mother! undecided

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by joenor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Smile
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by frubben(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
mumu woman

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Nnannapat(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
What do you expect from someone that was named "Dullapo"

2 Likes

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Yinxies(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Madam please fear God

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
See why I'm always ecstatic when these mofos get killed!
Very useless bunch of people that deserve a horrible death!
And you deserve a honorable death for wishing fellow humans horrible death
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by tizzle(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
What do you guys do about the ones who tell the truth?

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by lizarazus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
OLD AGE FINENESS has corrupted this lady's brain

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Awoo88: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Don't worry. SARS will touch some one close to you

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Diso60090(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
The reason why God nor need them for office be this

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Motion123(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Okay!!! It means all Nigerians plus the celebrities are now liars

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Pizzle1234(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
I swear this woman no well....

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very idiotic thing to say,why will anyone make up stories about being brutalized and dehumanized by Sars ,videos are all over the place,the body count are all over the streets and bushes,anyways I wasn't expecting you demon to snitch on your own.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Mydazz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:
Aunty you to dey defend what is undefendable

Just keep shut, do more of work and less talk

But her official position na to dey talk nah,..... the talk na the work

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
So all Nigerians are lying abi? Alot of people have lost their lives , extorted or brutalized by sars. And you are saying we are lying. Tunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by brainhgeek(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Dolapo Badmus, The Chief Superintendent of Police and Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 2, comprising Ogun and Lagos State while speaking with Vanguard has alleged that Most Persons lie about SARS Brutality on Social Media just to get pity, According to her, Even Celebrities do it..

On the alarming number of SARS brutalisation reports..

She said:
'''Well, the issue of this squad called Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, and its operational model has been over flooded basically on the social media platforms.

The #EndSARS# started with a group of individuals that, due to their own personal experience or encounter with the operation, started the campaign. They propelled it with social media, escalating the whole issue negatively.

We are aware that bad news sales faster than good news. People have been feigning SARS attack on the social media.

I am a Zonal Public Relations Officer of the Force and I have noticed that people deforms information even when there is no confrontation at all. Most people somehow, do this to seek relevance on the social media. Even some celebrities are doing it.

The issue has spiraled to the other members of the Police Force: when a normal Policeman did anything uncalled for, they tag it SARS. This kind of act is sending a negative picture to the international community about Nigerian Police.

We don’t have any other country other than Nigeria, and whatever we do reflects on us a people. The negative effects rub off on us too as Policemen.

When we are outside the country, they see us as corrupt officers due to social media postings. I have spoken to stakeholders in this #Endsars# campaign group, advising them that there are ways and manners the goal can be achieved without using social media platform to escalate the issue.

SARS integrity has been projected in a negative form abroad, and even some people are afraid to visit home with the insinuation that SARS will attack them.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/most-people-lie-about-sars-attack-on.html

What tool did you use to evaluate the stat ma?
For you to use most is more of a certainty for you. I think you should have said some and not most.
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Reelmii: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
in davido's words, I just dey observe, but that one no mean say thunder no go fire this woman...

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by otokx(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
SARS are a reflection of the Nigerian people, the good and the bad.

They should however regulate SARS to ensure they wear their uniforms and also ID Card to identify them by name.

Their vehicles should be properly labelled with unique 3/4 digit numbers for proper identification nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Alva2018: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Who is that slay queen in the pics,is she also in the police force
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by princetemitee(f): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Complete The Sentence,,,,, A Fool At 5,,,,,,, Is A What?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Photos From Headies Nominees Concert / Shakira Gives Birth To A Son / A Fan Tried To Take Ushbebe’s Shoe On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.