Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,663 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus (17196 Views)

Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Born2Breed(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Dolapo Badmus, The Chief Superintendent of Police and Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 2, comprising Ogun and Lagos State while speaking with Vanguard has alleged that Most Persons lie about SARS Brutality on Social Media just to get pity, According to her, Even Celebrities do it..

On the alarming number of SARS brutalisation reports..

She said:
'''Well, the issue of this squad called Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, and its operational model has been over flooded basically on the social media platforms.

The #EndSARS# started with a group of individuals that, due to their own personal experience or encounter with the operation, started the campaign. They propelled it with social media, escalating the whole issue negatively.

We are aware that bad news sales faster than good news. People have been feigning SARS attack on the social media.

I am a Zonal Public Relations Officer of the Force and I have noticed that people deforms information even when there is no confrontation at all. Most people somehow, do this to seek relevance on the social media. Even some celebrities are doing it.

The issue has spiraled to the other members of the Police Force: when a normal Policeman did anything uncalled for, they tag it SARS. This kind of act is sending a negative picture to the international community about Nigerian Police.

We don’t have any other country other than Nigeria, and whatever we do reflects on us a people. The negative effects rub off on us too as Policemen.

When we are outside the country, they see us as corrupt officers due to social media postings. I have spoken to stakeholders in this #Endsars# campaign group, advising them that there are ways and manners the goal can be achieved without using social media platform to escalate the issue.

SARS integrity has been projected in a negative form abroad, and even some people are afraid to visit home with the insinuation that SARS will attack them.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/most-people-lie-about-sars-attack-on.html

� lol this woman can lie on!!!

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by gare(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
THEN ASK YOUR OFFICER TO CHANGE THE WAY THEY RELATE WITH THE PUBLIC, I KNOW NOT ALL POLICE ARE BAD BUT BECAUSE OF THE END SARS ALL OF PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING POLICE ISSUES VERY SERIOUS.

I DONT THINK YOUR SUPERIORS GIVE WARING TO THE RANK AND FILE HOW THEY RELATE WITH THE PUBLIC, THEY SHOULD TRY AND BE CIVIL, FORCE CAN ONLY BE APPLIED IF THE PERSON IS AGGRESSIVE.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
neolboy:
Aunty you to dey defend what is undefendable

Just keep shut, do more of work and less talk
Don't mind the useless lady. Did they conduct investigation to know if it is true ad if they did,what of those that are true?
Useless lady.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by justtoodark: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
iskuburi407:
Sai Baba

you with your sai baba....you no dey tire...?...

shey you be parrot ni...??
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by syntax50: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Dolapo Badmus, The Chief Superintendent of Police and Police Public Relations Officer, Zone 2, comprising Ogun and Lagos State while speaking with Vanguard has alleged that Most Persons lie about SARS Brutality on Social Media just to get pity, According to her, Even Celebrities do it..

She said:
'''Well, the issue of this squad called Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, and its operational model has been over flooded basically on the social media platforms.

The #EndSARS# started with a group of individuals that, due to their own personal experience or encounter with the operation, started the campaign. They propelled it with social media, escalating the whole issue negatively.

We are aware that bad news sales faster than good news. People have been feigning SARS attack on the social media.

I am a Zonal Public Relations Officer of the Force and I have noticed that people deforms information even when there is no confrontation at all. Most people somehow, do this to seek relevance on the social media. Even some celebrities are doing it.

The issue has spiraled to the other members of the Police Force: when a normal Policeman did anything uncalled for, they tag it SARS. This kind of act is sending a negative picture to the international community about Nigerian Police.

We don’t have any other country other than Nigeria, and whatever we do reflects on us a people. The negative effects rub off on us too as Policemen.

When we are outside the country, they see us as corrupt officers due to social media postings. I have spoken to stakeholders in this #Endsars# campaign group, advising them that there are ways and manners the goal can be achieved without using social media platform to escalate the issue.

SARS integrity has been projected in a negative form abroad, and even some people are afraid to visit home with the insinuation that SARS will attack them.

From Ebiwali---

SEE EFFECT OF GIVING ASHAWO POLICE UNIFORM WITH AMANA-CHILLING OFFICE...................................YOU JUS DEY DIA DEY SPEW LABBISH!!

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by justtoodark: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
this woman sef....nobody like police in the entire world....

has nothing to do with sars....

its a natural instinct to hate police.....
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Moneyboyz: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
If I share my story, yuu people will cry for me... But I can't because a guy was mercilessly beaten for taking and uploading video of the sars who came bust their party while I was in custody..

This guy's have no conscience, and they have informant's all over the place, even your friends will take your matter to then so they can extort you..

Nigeria my country..

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by cytell56: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:

She said:

From Ebiwali---

Police and lies are one!!!

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by nairaman66(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
This woman’s stupidity is amazing to me!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by precious1967(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by onyxo76(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Aunty dolapo, you be my role model all this while, but this statement from you is not what i expect.
Let me make it easy for you, get your relative a young male she, put some nice chains on his neck, cool sunshades and faze cap and give him that your sweet camry 2010 to drive around Ikeja for like 1 hour, i'm 100% certain you will receive a distress call from him about SARS.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by philip2014(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
She is a typical Nigeria civil servant, they will do anything to impress their bosses, things against humanity, civilization, and their belief

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
How Will she know if they're true or not when u don't bother to investigate the claims. How many hv the police investigated and found false or she just assumes they are lies?

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Arijude(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
wetin dey do this ashawo ? ashawo employed by police force to service ogas at the top parading as ppro. God punish your generation.

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Judaisky: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
This why Nigeria will not get any better, madam you care more of your colleagues than Nigerian masses

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bi.....tch that's who you are

1 Like

Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by ADADAB: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by ADADAB: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:

She said:

From Ebiwali---

My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by litetias(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Awoo88:
Don't worry. SARS will touch some one close to you
Amen ooo Amen
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
To slap this stupid woman just the hungary me.
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by kunzzy4me(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Badmus your father... U blind abi...
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by mrcrabs(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Funny thing is as much as we want the scrapping of Sars it Cannt happen just reading what these police people say on social media goes a long way in telling you we don't have a say in this Sars issue.

Just today somebody in my street came out from Sars cell and asking him what he did he told us that he was accused of making Lagos dirty can you imagine that..
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by fof1: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipblogger:

She said:
'''Well, the issue of this squad called Special Anti-

Robbery Squad, SARS, and its operational model has been over flooded basically on the social media platforms.

From Ebiwali---

PLS PPRO, WHAT DO U LIE ABOUT URSELF. RUBBISH FOOLISHNESS. POLICE AND LYING IS 5 & 6. FOOLS OF D GARDEN...
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Clinton207: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Haba sister,you look too responsible to tell this kind of lie now, cause you are the one spewing lies here now.
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Kudducini(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
This woman must be very stupid
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by iukpe: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Just the same way they lied about militancy, terror attacks and kidnapping, till every one is affected.
Re: Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus by Babatundebaabs(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Dunno what to say aunty. Cos dis sars don catch me 3times. First experienced ... they broke my left leg into two and sprayed pepper spray to my face. Second, I was in an electronic shop pricing, it they are very nice...thou it was due to my leg o..cos I can't run or fight ...so I over coperate wit dem. Notin happened. And third I was in a hotel..like 6 came in.. I was billed 2million cos they saw just 6 laptops. They later collect 60k and freed me. But I have much experience wit dos useless mofos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Photos From Headies Nominees Concert / A Fan Tried To Take Ushbebe’s Shoe On Stage / Shakira Gives Birth To A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.