Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. (522 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / Lol, matured minds please help with advise / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by adexoramo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
My girlfriend want me to join her in north because she has been offered an appointment where she's serving. I finished my NYSC last Dec and i don't have a job yet but i operate a small business where i am. We have been dating for over 5years now and my mum like her so much, though her mum like me as well. So she called me and explain things to me that she will need to hear from me before she make any decision whether to accept or reject the offer. From her own view she feels i can move down to north and still continue with my business so she can accept the offer and continue working while i run my own business as well. She told me she can't sacrifice her relationship because of the job offer and at the same time she feels we will both be jobless if she turned down the offer. Now i don't know what to do because we both love each other. I need advice on this please.....
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by Fidecoo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
adexoramo:
My girlfriend want me to join her in north because she has been offered an appointment where she's serving. I finished my NYSC last Dec and i don't have a job yet but i operate a small business where i am. We have been dating for over 5years now and my mum like her so much, though her mum like me as well. So she called me and explain things to me that she will need to hear from me before she make any decision whether to accept or reject the offer. From her own view she feels i can move down to north and still continue with my business so she can accept the offer and continue working while i run my own business as well. She told me she can't sacrifice her relationship because of the job offer and at the same time she feels we will both be jobless if she turned down the offer. Now i don't know what to do because we both love each other. I need advice on this please.....
,,,no harm in trials. "No risk,no reward.
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by delugajackson: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know if you've heard this before, but you my friend have found yourself a good woman. "She can't sacrifice her relationship for the job offer. But at the same time she thinks you both will be jobless if she turns down the offer."
I love people who put their pride aside and actually work things out in a relationship. That lady is humble. Her attitude shows she has your interest at heart, and I must confess that you're a very lucky man.

But with the current economic situation and job scarcity in the country, it would rather be unwise to let such opportunity pass her by. Let take the job for now. It will now be in your jurisdiction to decide if you want to join her there later.

If you're not too complacent, I suggest you do so. I mean, how bad can it be? As long as you both are happy, nothing else matters. Who knows the favor and surprises that awaits you. But first, find out if the nature of your business would thrive over there before making any arrangements.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by wristbangle: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you are married, it would have been a different case. Even at that, I've seen couples being distant apart sort it out as long as communication and commitment is present. Just that the aspect of romance might be threatened, especially for an emotional weak partner looking for ways to satisfy his or her urge. Though real love will not permit that to happen.

You see bro, I see no complication here. She is scared of losing you due to trust issue. You haven't done much to enigma this factor in her life. Finance is important irrespective of whether one is married or not, so don't jeopardise your business without a feasibility study if it can strive in that location.

The question is if you relocate, can your business succeed there? On her path, is it a state or federal government job? If it's federal, she can request for relocating to your location after wedding ceremony has taken place.

Closeness is very imperative to fast track success in relationship as distance create barrier.

Discuss thoroughly with her the danger of losing your financial might if after your feasibility report shows it might not strive in her location.

Women are funny creatures. Mark my word, if your business isn't going well as planned, don't be surprise that she will lose respect for you.

Think twice before taking a final decision. Hope this helps?

Lalasticlala, more view for this gentleman's advice.
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by donstan18: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by Philipmighty(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
go join her over...before she founds another guy
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by pacesetting: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you can move your business over there, then go over. The North is not as bad as many people have painted it.
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by iamjames2222: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ur story is quite incomplete, therefore d advice you might get may not be holistic.

Now what is the size of offer you GF got, is the pay up to 50k? Secondly it will be good you visit her and do a pilot survey there to see if your business can survive in such location before you finally decide whether to move or not.
I wish u d best
Re: Advice Needed........ From Matured And Experience Minds Please. by donbachi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you move down to the north with her,it's not like you both are getting married immediately.so,i advise you concentrate on your own business,and she should also concentrate on her job.you guys can visits each other often,till both of you are financially strong.from there you plan on settling down with her,as husband and wife.God help you guys.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With Step Brother And Cousin ! Pls Help Me / Incredible! Woman, Who’s Having Affairs With Three Married Men, Insists She’s NO / "Your Wedding Won't Hold" - Lady Issues Warning To Woman Set To Wed Lagos Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.