Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know (1701 Views)

10 Urgent Facts All NYSC 2019 Batch B Should Know / 10 Urgent Facts All NYSC 2019 Batch A Should Know / 10 Shocking Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know by corpersforum(f): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
"Sorry you are not in this stream" is the message that hit so many prospective Corp members dashboard and I can tell you it sent shiver to some PCMs spine. While some are worried about not going with stream I, others are happy that they have more time to prepare. Which ever group you belong to, you are still going with stream II so you should read these facts.

1. No official date for Stream II camp yet

The trending mails and questions we have been receiving is "When is NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II going to camp?" The fact is that any date will just remain a speculation and a wild guess. So for now, there is not official date for NYSC 2018 Batch B camp for now.

I will just employ you to be calm and relax as we will give you updates right here on this forum.

2. Your Camp will be after this present ongoing camp

I know a lot of people would not want to hear this but it's a fact I have to tell you. There will not be another orientation camp until the end of this current one. So you should drop the hurry and stay calm till after after 3 weeks from now.

The same orientation camp and facilities is the one you will use and the same officials will be the one to coordinate you. If the resources can take every body, there won't be streams in the first place. No need to panic, 3 weeks will soon be here.

3. You can still make correction to errors

I understand that some people are still facing some errors about one or two things on their dashboard. You will still have the chance make corrections.

On every orientation camp, there is always the ICT centre that will help you fix any issues you are still having up till now

The remaining information are classified. click here to read.

Re: 5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know by olasmicky007: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hope is all remnant going next..there wont b leftover again?
Re: 5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know by ladygudhead(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please has posting started,if no,when? thanks.
Re: 5 Facts All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Know by corpersforum(f): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2018
soon

(1) (Reply)

Re Doing NYSC / NYSC 2020 Batch A Timetable / Imsu Corpers Who Arrived Late To Nysc Camp Rejected In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.