Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video (1749 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by TechZiga: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Last year we reported that Samsung released an ad video to mock Apple and the iPhone X. The video was an advertisement for its Galaxy Note 8 is titled ‘Grow up with an upgrade to Galaxy. Samsung used the video to mocked the iPhone X top notch, for its lack of 3.5mm headphone jack and more.

Now the company once again has taken a serious jab at Apple with the released of three new ads videos highlighting the shortcomings of the iPhones. The new videos came this time with the tag “ingenious”. One thing about the videos, is that they are very hilarious, they make a good laugh so watch and tell us what you think.

See video Here: https://www.techchairman.com/2018/07/samsung-mocks-apple-iphone-x-again-with.html

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by HajimeSaito(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
The two biggest handset manufacturers in the market today

Clash of titans

1 Like

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by falcon01: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:
The two biggest handset manufacturers in the market today

Clash of titans

apple became one of the biggest phone company by selling the Same crappy phone over and over again by making them bigger.
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by HajimeSaito(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2018
falcon01:
apple became one of the biggest phone company by selling the Same crappy phone over and over again by making them bigger.

You have a point. I've always wondered why there's so much hype surrounding apple products. It seems that Steve Job's real genius was in marketing.
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You have a point. I've always wondered why there's so much hype surrounding apple products. It seems that Steve Job's real genius was in marketing.

Buy one and use it then you would appreciate quality

My iPhone 4s is in a drawer somewhere still works

My Samsung see died so damaged s5 same my colleagues still have their old uphoes and they still work

It's about premium build quality

1 Like

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by HajimeSaito(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Azmodan:

Buy one and use it then you would appreciate quality

My iPhone 4s is in a drawer somewhere still works

My Samsung see died so damaged s5 same my colleagues still have their old uphoes and they still work

It's about premium build quality

You're still using iphones even after the scandal of Apple slowing down operating systems on older models? Those guys are just cheats and liars. They're only interested in making money.
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You're still using iphones even after the scandal of Apple slowing down operating systems on older models? Those guys are just cheats and liars. They're only interested in making money.

Yes and the iPhone x is superb

I don't care for. Tecno, Infinix or all those nonsensical garbage Chinese trash so don't bother

1 Like

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by HajimeSaito(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Azmodan:

I don't care for. Tecno, Infinix or all those nonsensical garbage Chinese trash so don't bother

I don't care for Chinese brands either. But from all indications, Samsung S9 is a superior technology to iPhone X.
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I don't care for Chinese brands either. But from all indications, Samsung S9 is a superior technology to iPhone X.

No it is not your indications are wrong and I could careless about this topic I am not a tech fanboy I buy whatever tech I like and use and don't think too much into it m.i have alot of other more important things to extend my brain power on other than which phone teenagers think is hip

1 Like

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by HajimeSaito(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Azmodan:

No it is not your indications are wrong and I could careless about this topic I am not a tech fanboy I buy whatever tech I like and use and don't think too much into it m.i have alot of other more important things to extend my brain power on other than which phone teenagers think is hip

It's all about functionality, not "hipness." But whatever works for you, I guess...
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by Rubiesangel: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Azmodan:

TECNO cares about you.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO cares about you.

My foot cares about you
Re: Samsung Once Again Mocked Apple Iphone X With New Hilarious Video by TechZiga: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
I believe they are both great device in their own right.
HajimeSaito:

(1) (Reply)

Download Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX3 JKM-L03 Firmware / nairalanders help me with Android games to download / Man Escapes Death As His Smartphone Explodes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.