Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke (38057 Views)

If You Are Broke, It Is Your Fault! / What Not To Eat When Burning Fat? / Biochemistry Aspirants/undergraduates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by alaboski(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Unilorin students esp engineering stds wii know science burger.
Bread and akara
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by leptomorph(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2018
chaii
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by bani(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2018
I'm still trying to understand how 'cigar' and cold pure water always chased hunger during my school days...no matter how broke you are .if you know you know!!
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Nobodys(f): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Come to my university and see students surviving on a cabin biscuit diet cry
Kiki Kikikiki my best ni....

When hunger comes just buy 3 cabin biscuit and groundnut..drink plenty water u don sleep..lol.
.... My nebor's be shouting that I like sweet mouth...always eating biscuit biscuit... buh I just tel them " if u don't know u don't know."...lolz.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by kristalblaze(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Come to my university and see students surviving on a cabin biscuit diet cry

bro i know the feeling
eat like 5 sticks then drink one sachet water and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by kristalblaze(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Bread and akara sha help boiz,even when theres no cash at all,the woman knows me,so she go just ma ministry
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Nobodys(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2018
lordknows123:
before I graduate i dey use indomie drink garri ....na nice concept make una try am abeg
chisos. lmao .
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by adexslim93(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2018
6. Knockout is our own ooo...with just 100 naira, u r okay for the day...yct guys can relate
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by oridency(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Garrison� the ilajes can relate better
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shayi (tea) and bread in the morning, Garrin kwaki with G-nut in the afternoon, White Rice and fried oil in the night. chaiii Northern dude can relate wella
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
risky burger ke my own is bread,butter,tomatoes nd I'm satisfied
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Premiumwriter: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shortyy:
Indomie
girls nor dey suffer na
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by lexzyy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jamesrock:
Who don fry pepper with palm oil and kon chop am with fufu- 3 for #50 naira
Oh boy...Thank God for life now sha
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by hargbolahan01: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
we called that broke period "igbehin ojere"(end of ojere) in MAPOLY
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Olababa9(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
U miss this one A and B (Akara and Bread)
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by hargbolahan01: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
elucydate:
There is no such thing as when undergraduates are broke.

Undergraduates are always broke.
u can nvr broke when you just come back from home...you will be the boss for some days when you just come back
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by nifebabe(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
i no dey face dat kain tin 4 unilag ooo bt mayb cos say i stil dey year one
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by lonelydora: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
hyfr:
did you by chance attend L.W.A.S school

What's that?
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Timagex(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
". Risky Burger is a combination of bread and suya and apart from Garri,"

At Great Ife ( OAU ), risky burger is bread and egg. I chop dat tin tire.
uncle Seun is now around. They are frying puff puff and buns now cheesy cool
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by khvnggift(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Wheneva am hungry and broke na to start to visit girls hostel b dat niyen oh.
All dose girls wae I buy suya fr when I get money na time to collect am bak b dat.
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by khvnggift(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2018
nifebabe:
i no dey face dat kain tin 4 unilag ooo bt mayb cos say i stil dey year one
No worry.
Year 1 can sweet
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Jamesrock(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
lexzyy:
Oh boy...Thank God for life now sha
Yes ooo;;!!! that's now history
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Jamesrock(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
pascalbenz:
You Don Turn Goat Ni ?
Lols... Akungba turn me to goat oii
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Jamesrock(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
sunday0707:
if you no go AAUA, u no go school. Fufu sellers for blue house junction really saved us those days. A mixture of rice, beans and spaghetti too did it for us then.

Nigga, u grab bra!!! I patronise that bread and Akara for opposite main gate, poki, PBR, etc. Akungba igbeyin nah hell on earth
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Jamesrock(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lexxyla:

60/40 Plenty but rubbish that year
God bless that woman wherever she is in!!!
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Ogabenma: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by clarkmos15(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2018
PrincessB1:
Hmm, tell me the truth then
I'll tell u tomorrow
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
In a.b.u we call it Mac.dee(Mac Donalds) nothing beats it with chilled coke after night jacking
Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by QualityHealthCa: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
". Risky Burger is a combination of bread and suya and apart from Garri,"

At Great Ife ( OAU ), risky burger is bread and egg. I chop dat tin tire.

Of the greatest gbagba!, of the greatest gbogbo!,

Of the greatest kpawon!, of the greatest shiwon!

Of the greatest Ife! Ever conscious Ife! Ever articulate Ife!

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods Undergraduates Eat When They Are Broke by Juniorbuba(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Rahym001:
kush and dosh meaning fired yam and akara. if you happen to study at Kongo Campus ABU Zaria

Masa and zobo, samaru campus ABU zaria

Saves lives like no tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.