Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) (43278 Views)

Oliver Ezra Barawani Shot Dead By Policeman (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
BUHARI ooooh!!! ...SMH

RIP lady..
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by blackpanda: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
chei see fine Girl o.. May thunder strike and burn all police men and women in the Whole Federation in Jesus name Amen.

What kind of stupid prayer is this

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Aystarz: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Rest in peace dear.
Its unfortunate we find ourselves in a country as Nigeria.
For the police officer ssying those calling for an end to police brutality are mischievious People, "IS THIS INNOCENT PRETTY LOOKING GIRL MISCHIEVIOUS" ?

Youth continues to be wasted on the young in this shithole of a country
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
So sad indeed. May her gentle soul rest in peace. May God grant the family fortitude to bear the irreparable lost in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by principal21(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
chei see fine Girl o.. May thunder strike and burn all police men and women in the Whole Federation in Jesus name Amen.
Amen o!!!!!!!! and send all of them to everlasting FIRE.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by patexcool(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP may d almighty God give ur family d grace bear ur lost.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by patexcool(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP may d almighty God give ur family d grace bear ur lost.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
dey r using dia worthless flag to cover up dia crime. ipob will avenge ur death.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by aca77: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Venerable612:
To think that she passed through the whole difficulties and stress of
1. Passing Primary School and the common Entrance
2. Passing Waec and Jamb for God knows how many times,
3. University lectures, examinations, early morning classes, fellowship meetings, final year project, clearance for NYSC, 3 weeks orientation, PPA hassles, CDS and monthly clearance wahala.

And to think that the Parents struggled to pay for all her fees, living expenses and prayed for her to be successful through all these ordeals...

Such a heart break. May heaven keep us from untimely death in Jesus name.

That's why I can never understand how people develop the cold-blooded heart to kill others just like it's nothing. I think about these things everyday and I come to the conclusion that I can't hurt another person no matter what. I can't be the one to end someone's life, a life that has had so many chapters. It is simply impossible to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Okalamu9(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Our police force needs urgent intervention.
Do you actually mean urgent intervention or urgent reform?
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Who is the idiot that decided to desecrate and defile her coffin by wrapping it with that filthy green and white rag? May that idiot rot in hell for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by smileyoo: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
Ur recklessness caused u ur life
Stop night life coz nobody can guarantee ur safety in naija
blaming the victim is not the best, but rather blame the wrong system, we 've in this country. the police is not permited to shoot un-armed citizens. if you feel a citizen has offended the law of the land, the courts 're there. there is a need for stiffer penalties against these criminal police men, their excesses 're becoming too much and embarrasing. unfortunately we don't 've a listening govt.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Jafariyya(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder fire that driver that could not stop for police at checkpoint.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
the useless police should be killed too to serve as a lesson to others,
how can u shoot inside the car when u thought they were kidnappers ,instead of shooting the tyres of the car, see the way I dey look one police man wey dey live for my street,
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Exponental(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why keep her corpse for so long?
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
smileyoo:
blaming the victim is not the best, but rather blame the wrong system, we 've in this country. the police is not permited to shoot un-armed citizens. if you feel a citizen has offended the law of the land, the courts 're there. there is a need for stiffer penalties against these criminal police men, their excesses 're becoming too much and embarrasing. unfortunately we don't 've a listening govt.

Please quote the specific law that governs what you just wrote.

I know you can't because its pure nonsense.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by duduade: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:

Exactly I don't know why we ignoring this... Especially in a country where our Forces will never be responsible

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Akpacha:
Thunder fire that driver that could not stop for police at checkpoint.

Exactly.

The issue with this things is that Nigerians fixate on the end result and not the cause. Limited ability to focus due to hunger.

That's how one asshat friend of mine almost got me killed in Elebu one day. He was going to just roll through a police checkpoint. (The officer later told me to not ride with my friend anymore if I value my life because he was ready to open fire. The officer was visibly shaking.)

For everyone that values his life anywhere in the world, when you get to a police checkpoint, please come to a complete and full stop and do not move until you are verbally commanded to proceed.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by chibaby12: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
May ur gently soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
duduade:

Exactly I don't know why we ignoring this... Especially in a country where our Forces will never be responsible

Spot on.

What I see is a populace that is raving mad.

You know already that some if not most of these police men are uneducated miscreants. So why provoke them even more with stupid behaviors?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by DTBCLICKS(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
kellz0:
May God see that flag and pity her and at least allow her in his kingdom cause she has been through hell

Lol

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nigeria will be the greatest enemy of Biafra. They shall wage our war till their lifetime..we will never forgive them
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
All security forces in Nigeria are enemies to igboland....and igbos in disapora....they massacre them at will and get away with it.....

I thought the war has ended but I was wrong.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
That mouthy dolapo won't see this. Always defending police like they're all saints
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Egein(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's stupid that the family draped her coffin with the Nigeria flag. The flag of a country that killed her!
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

The issue with this things is that Nigerians fixate on the end result and not the cause. Limited ability to focus due to hunger.

That's how one asshat friend of mine almost got me killed in Elebu one day. He was going to just roll through a police checkpoint. (The officer later told me to not ride with my friend anymore if I value my life because he was ready to open fire. The officer was visibly shaking.)

For everyone that values his life anywhere in the world, when you get to a police checkpoint, please come to a complete and full stop and do not move until you are verbally commanded to proceed.
God bless u my brother, truly I pity the situation and I pray she rest in peace. But what's wrong with d driver that couldn't stop d car at check point? It was almost same week 5police officers were killed in same abj, some armed men drove to check point and they open fire on police officers, that alone is enough to put any police officer at alert. Seriously the driver contributed to her untimely death.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by yeyeboy23(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
See wetin Buhari cause.
RIP to her
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
ipobarethieves:
angry angry sad May peace of mind elude the killer of this lady.Sorrow/gnashing of teeth is their household portion.They'll sow and not reap

Ahhh, you forgot she is an IPOB? abi u need form? grin
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Venerable612:
To think that she passed through the whole difficulties and stress of
1. Passing Primary School and the common Entrance
2. Passing Waec and Jamb for God knows how many times,
3. University lectures, examinations, early morning classes, fellowship meetings, final year project, clearance for NYSC, 3 weeks orientation, PPA hassles, CDS and monthly clearance wahala.

And to think that the Parents struggled to pay for all her fees, living expenses and prayed for her to be successful through all these ordeals.

Only for her destiny to be cut short in such a horrifying manner, by the Same people meant to protect her.

Such a heart break. May heaven keep us from untimely death in Jesus name.

You said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.