Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) (43277 Views)

Oliver Ezra Barawani Shot Dead By Policeman (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
Ur recklessness caused u ur life
Stop night life coz nobody can guarantee ur safety in naija

You nor get sense at all.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
When the angels at the gate of heaven see the flag her coffin was draped in, may they kindly consider her to have gone through the purgatory called Nigeria already and forgives all her trespasses. And graciously let her into heaven where she will be with the Lord in eternal peace. RIP. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by cytell56: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
chei see fine Girl o.. May thunder strike and burn all police men and women in the Whole Federation in Jesus name Amen.

Even if she no fine, its sad to waste another persons life
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Policeman killed Igbo? The policeman will get a promotion for this

That's how it happens in this country

If you doubt me, follow up the policeman's case
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
When you walk on daytime it's guarantee you from Nigeria police that are already frustrated see you

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
chei see fine Girl o.. May thunder strike and burn all police men and women in the Whole Federation in Jesus name Amen.

Haha! That is too much na grin
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
blackpanda:

What kind of stupid prayer is this
keep quiet sir
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
Ur recklessness caused u ur life Stop night life coz nobody can guarantee ur safety in naija
Will they ever learn?
I no even pity am sef. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by smileyoo: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Please quote the specific law that governs what you just wrote.

I know you can't because its pure nonsense.
bros. am not a lawyer, but if the police 've the absolute power, to be killing suspects, why establishing the law courts?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by macphilip: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
smileyoo:
bros. am not a lawyer, but if the police 've the absolute power, to be killing suspects, why establishing the law courts?

To be a clear, I'm not a lawyer either but a student of the constitution. I have disdain for people that do not know their rights. Knowing the law and choosing to exercise them are two different things.

Police Officers are issued with deadly weapons and a legal authority to use it to :

1) Prevent imminent loss of life

2) Prevent imminent loss of property

Courts cannot do those two things above.

Courts can

1) Decide if a law is broken

2) Decide the punishment for any law that is broken

So please I beg you in the name of God, don't act out on the street with a premise that Police Officers are not supposed to discharge their service weapons. Many have paid for this erronous thought process with their life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I have USA number for WhatsApp,,, email me,are u around lekki
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kennyfancy:
I have USA number for WhatsApp,,, email me,are u around lekki
No. Benin
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:
You and your entire family will meet a more miserable death than that of the deceased.

I repeat, you must die this year.

Bastaaaaaaard!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Justinaomoruyi: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rest in peace beautiful
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by blackpanda: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

keep quiet sir

Your evil prayer can only be to Satan, the lord and master of death and destruction
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
I thought the police officer was charged with murder?
ohh, another justice delayed thread.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by cezarman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seun360:

Will they ever learn?

I no even pity am sef. Iranu.

More people have been killed by the police during day time than at night. Whether night or day, Nigerian police can kill whenever they feel like.

Wait for your turn... And that of your family members too.
We'll read about it here on NLsmiley
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by smileyoo: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

To be a clear, I'm not a lawyer either but a student of the constitution. I have disdain for people that do not know their rights. Knowing the law and choosing to exercise them are two different things.

Police Officers are issued with deadly weapons and a legal authority to us either to

1) Prevent imminent loss of life

2) Prevent imminent loss of property

Courts cannot do those two things above.

Courts can

1) Decide if a law is broken

2) Decide the punishment for any law that is broken

So please I beg you in the name of God, don't act out on the street with a premise that Police Officers are not supposed to discharge their service weapons. Many have paid for this erronous thought process with their life.
you 're absolutely right, one need to be extremely careful, when in contact with them, as only a fool argues with a man with gun. even though police ought to be our friends, but not in nijja.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by ChinagoChiBoy: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
R.I.P meanwhile for the living coppers especially those that will be posted soon. Know that POLICE is NOT your FRIEND they are jealous of your bright future. so behave your self when you come near check point.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Lilymatty(f): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Venerable612:
To think that she passed through the whole difficulties and stress of
1. Passing Primary School and the common Entrance
2. Passing Waec and Jamb for God knows how many times,
3. University lectures, examinations, early morning classes, fellowship meetings, final year project, clearance for NYSC, 3 weeks orientation, PPA hassles, CDS and monthly clearance wahala.

And to think that the Parents struggled to pay for all her fees, living expenses and prayed for her to be successful through all these ordeals.

Only for her destiny to be cut short in such a horrifying manner, by the Same people meant to protect her.

Such a heart break. May heaven keep us from untimely death in Jesus name.
This is so heartbreaking... May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
cezarman:

More people have been killed by the police during day time than at night. Whether night or day, Nigerian police can kill whenever they feel like.

Wait for your turn... And that of your family members too.
We'll read about it here on NLsmiley

You will die first before me.

To let you know, am not afraid of death.

We all die someday but u will go first.
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by hope4life: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Then armed robbers and criminals will take over.Our police should take caution though. God will console the family
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
chris31:

May Amadioha strike you dead there, who told you she was shot at night, Anuofia. I feel like I can lay my hands on you and tear you into shreds for being senseless!!!
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
May Her soul rest in peace.. RIP
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 5:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Lilymatty:

This is so heartbreaking... May her soul rest in peace

Amen �
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Seun360:

You will die first before me.

To let you know, am not afraid of death.

We all die someday but u will go first.
Accept the fact that you will die miserably this year for condoning evil.

RIP in advance!
Re: Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
No. Benin
08164421812,,call me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.