Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina (1983 Views)

Infra-Co Nigeria / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 2:59am On Jul 29, 2018
The Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has assured that the Southeast region would witness massive infrastructural development before the B uhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) government leaves office.

He spoke while representing Buhari at the inauguration and flag off of a 5.5km road attracted by Dr. Alex Otti, the 2015 gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and built by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) at Isieketa community in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State.

The presidential spokesman, who lamented the infrastructural decay in the country inherited by the Buhari’s administration, assured his principal would do all to ensure the infrastructural deficits were tackled.

“One thing that is dear to the heart of President Buhari is infrastructure; roads, railway, power, etc.

“Nigeria has a lot of deficits in infrastructure and President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to reverse that deficit.

“We will see that by the time this administration ends Igboland will never be the same again. Igbo will be far better beyond where it has ever been before.”

Otti thanked the Federal Government for giving the Isieketa community and its environs new lease of life.

He said the farming community, which has suffered losses in the past would now have access road to move farm produce to nearby villages and commercial cities.

Otti also disclosed to the cheering crowd that another 12.5km road, which stretches from the point where the 5.5km road ended to Aba-Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, has been awarded by the Federal Government through the NDDC.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-will-leave-igboland-better-adesina/
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 3:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Please a sane and reasoning person from the east to tell us one good project by pdp to the southeast?

Just one we don’t need blabbing

Only sane person

Know Nincompoo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 3:07am On Jul 29, 2018
Am sorry to say this

The south east are the most ungrateful region to Muhammadu Buhari

They hates him for know reason

Yet he keeps working for them

Truly I believe now that part of the reason he was hated so much is his vice is a Yoruba

Pmb thank you for your maturity

We are with you all the way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by ipobarethieves: 3:13am On Jul 29, 2018
cool children of 8/ 8 filled PIGS nor go reason well.what dat popular IB man can't fix in 6 yrs, the old daura man don do within 3 yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Kingspin(m): 4:22am On Jul 29, 2018
The Tax-payers money we are paying you Femi, is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 4:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Kingspin:
The Tax-players money we are paying you Femi, is a waste.
Players indeed
Is it Chelsea, Madrid or Barcelona players

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by jabor4Naija(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible for someone to fall for d same scam twice? What am i even saying sef, some people here are already singing his praise. God help us in dis country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Ever8054: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Kingspin:
The Tax-players money we are paying you Femi, is a waste.
my brother you try I beg....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 4:42am On Jul 29, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Is it possible for someone to fall for d same scam twice? What am i even saying sef, some people here are already singing his praise. God help us in dis country

Which scam

Tell us one single development of pdp to the Igbo land in 16years rule

Or remain silent forever

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by madridguy(m): 4:43am On Jul 29, 2018
I'm sure the good people of SE will pay Baba back with block vote come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by jabor4Naija(m): 4:49am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Which scam
Or remain silent forever
I really do not ve d strength to argue dis morning. Enjoy ur sunday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 4:50am On Jul 29, 2018
jabor4Naija:

I really do not ve d strength to argue dis morning. Enjoy ur sunday

Agreed bro

Please tell me just one single one

I beg you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Kewtt: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Your life or your land media aide... Just complete it by letting them know that Buhari's real agenda is to annexe the small Igbo land space for cattle colonies for the Fulani herdsmen...when sambisa forest is lying unused

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by authehighness: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Please a sane and reasoning person from the east to tell us one good project by pdp to the southeast?

Only sane person

Know Nincompoo
peace,peace,peace no waste of blood in nimbo,no python dance,they did not called us terrorist,no visible hatred from fg,no nepotism in appointment by fg,buhari is a terrorist everywhere blood,blood,from benue to taraba,enter jos,divert to kaduna south,take flight to sokoto and stop in zamfara blood blood everywhere,security of life is better than any project,projects is for the living not the dead,buhari is a blood man,i spit

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by clarocuzioo(m): 5:58am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

Truly I believe now that part of the reason he was hated so much is his vice is a Yoruba

I have been observing you for quite sometime, overtime I choose to ignore your online rants but it gets to a point where you are reminded of the true situation of things.

First and foremost you choose to insult the entire south east people by calling them ungrateful, and in ur gullible and myopic reasoning, you took it that Buhari was hated becos of Osibanjo, bringing in unnecessary tribal bigotry.

May I remind you that the rant you are ranting is just for an inauguration of a 5km road, not the commissioning, please the road is yet to be constructed if you dont seem to understand.
If people around the south east are not comfortable with this administration, I think in all sincerity they have very genuine reasons to do that, let me take u down the memory lane.
First and foremost he came in and made the 97/5% statement in a Nation as complex as Nigeria when it was absoultely not necessary, remember the Bible says " out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" so he simply bared his mind and we got the message.

Secondly, he ordered operation PYTHON DANCE, where a lot of vibrant Youths were murdered for a matter that was purely civil and in court, hurriedly proscribed the IPOB in a kangaroo court arraingement, but the Herdsmen which is the fourth deadliest killer group globally ranked and which has claimed more life than Bokoharam is not proscribed.

Thirdly, there is no officer of Igbo extraction found among his security cheifs, am also wondering why He did not choose between Ogbonnaya Onu and Chris Ngige to be the SGF even as those two have shown unflinching loyalty to him.
So the good people of south east have a genuine reason to detest this administration because the only project initiated, executed, completed and commisioned by this administration in the south east is PYTHON DANCE.
Leave this your #30k a month BMC job and get a life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Jeswino: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

Abeg just face your front. We are talking of transforming the nation but few months to 2019, he is remembering 5 percenters.

You have sold your vote and conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Jj222(f): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2018
authehighness:
peace,peace,peace no waste of blood in nimbo,no python dance,they did not called us terrorist,no visible hatred from fg,no nepotism in appointment by fg,buhari is a terrorist everywhere blood,blood,from benue to taraba,enter jos,divert to kaduna south,take flight to sokoto and stop in zamfara blood blood everywhere,security of life is better than any project,projects is for the living not the dead,buhari is a blood man,i spit
you will live long. All APC and their supporters may their lifes be like APC in God's name I pray. Amen may that of their generation lifes be run the way APC is ruling Nigeria, Let's all the APC say a big Amen to that wonderful pray n so shall it be.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Agreed bro

Please tell me just one single one

I beg you
BBC Nigeria, please tell me one single project Buhari and his midget vice have carried out in the South East?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2018
I knew buhari can do it.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by buhariguy(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

Igbo's are not ungrateful.
It is the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that are making noise.

I assured those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that buhari will win any of their idiotic corrupt candidate in SE.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

u don't need to be sorry

u have constantly directly and indirectly manifested ur hate for ndigbo......is nothing new
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Femi adesina has turned himself from oath of fair journalism to peddler of lies....

Adesina I pray may ur end not be disastrous like awolowo.......coz heaven have rejected u.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:
I'm sure the good people of SE will pay Baba back with block vote come 2019.

Is not only block vote.....na cement vote

We don't recycle failure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Someone called me a terrorist and u want me to vote 4 him.....

by 2019 we will show him how terrorist behaves........he got 5%.....this time he will get 1%....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by asksteve(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Better infra-structured as in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau towns and villages that have seen the infra-structures put in place by Buharis boys the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2018
clarocuzioo:

I have been observing you for quite sometime, overtime I choose to ignore your online rants but it gets to a point where you are reminded of the true situation of things.

First and foremost you choose to insult the entire south east people by calling them ungrateful, and in ur gullible and myopic reasoning, you took it that Buhari was hated becos of Osibanjo, bringing in unnecessary tribal bigotry.

May I remind you that the rant you are ranting is just for an inauguration of a 5km road, not the commissioning, please the road is yet to be constructed if you dont seem to understand.
If people around the south east are not comfortable with this administration, I think in all sincerity they have very genuine reasons to do that, let me take u down the memory lane.
First and foremost he came in and made the 97/5% statement in a Nation as complex as Nigeria when it was absoultely not necessary, remember the Bible says " out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" so he simply bared his mind and we got the message.

Secondly, he ordered operation PYTHON DANCE, where a lot of vibrant Youths were murdered for a matter that was purely civil and in court, hurriedly proscribed the IPOB in a kangaroo court arraingement, but the Herdsmen which is the fourth deadliest killer group globally ranked and which has claimed more life than Bokoharam is not proscribed.

Thirdly, there is no officer of Igbo extraction found among his security cheifs, am also wondering why He did not choose between Ogbonnaya Onu and Chris Ngige to be the SGF even as those two have shown unflinching loyalty to him.
So the good people of south east have a genuine reason to detest this administration because the only project initiated, executed, completed and commisioned by this administration in the south east is PYTHON DANCE.
Leave this your #30k a month BMC job and get a life.

1 . The 97/ 5% was a big mistake and he wasn’t referring to the southeast alone so that’s for that

2) you are being myopic by singling out 5km road . You didn’t mention the second Niger bridge , Enugu-Awka to Onitsha bridge.

3) you lack the political will to understand, also your heart is full of hate for him to understand that you settle those that voted you politically first before thinking of others . North east voted massively for him so the SGF was shifted there.

4) The Security Chief you mentioned. You have shown that you people add south south when it’s convenient for you, how come you forget that the chief of naval staff is from Calabar?

Finally when the last administration of Gej gave all the appointment to the east it was convenient?
From the COAS, SGF ,Finance Minister and many more

I called that double standard and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by EternalTruths: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Only sane person

Know Nincompoo

When will your hero build Ibaka & Ibeno seaports just as Jonathan upgraded Enugu airport to an international airport.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

When will your hero build Ibaka & Ibeno seaports just as Jonathan upgraded Enugu airport to an international airport.

I don’t like serial liars

Which international upgrade

The most dangerous being on earth is those that lied to themselves
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2018
we dont need it

the west needs it most.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
we dont need it

the west needs it most.

Yet you dey sattalite, Festac or Surulere making this kind of talk

You guys are quick to attack the West

Yet you keep trooping in in thousands everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Which scam
Or remain silent forever
shut up.

What is the different between apc and pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by EternalTruths: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t like serial liars
Which international upgrade
The most dangerous being on earth is those that lied to themselves

Buhari will not even 0.1% vote, if he doesn't build Ibaka & Ibeno seaports.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Atiku Can't Travel To America, Buhari Should Not Come For Debate. / Check Out The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Ondo Today (photos/video) / Anxiety Grips Lagos State Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.