Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina (1989 Views)

Infra-Co Nigeria / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Yet you dey sattalite, Festac or Surulere making this kind of talk
You guys are quick to attack the West
Yet you keep trooping in in thousands everyday
lagos is not yoruba land,so stop talking about festac and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:

You can see your hatred right

That’s how an average Igbo thinks of Yoruba

Know need hiding it .

Let me tell you look for the most elderly in your family circle and bring him to come and be bale in Lagos

I think that will settle the story once and for all

Then you will know

Those are the loose talk that makes Yoruba leaders to tighten things you guys get easily before your likes caused it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
Lagos no be yoruba land.....na hausa fulani land
abeg argue with sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lagos no be yoruba land.....na hausa fulani land abeg argue with sense.
my friend face front.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Yet you dey sattalite, Festac or Surulere making this kind of talk

You guys are quick to attack the West

Yet you keep trooping in in thousands everyday

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/northern-nigerian-man-fires-his-plumber-just-for-being-yoruba-says-northerners-should-stop-associating-with-the-southerners.html
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
my friend face front.

make we stop to dey talk this trash abg sis
let's pour their sins directly in their face......

caliphate must continue to maltreat....

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/northern-nigerian-man-fires-his-plumber-just-for-being-yoruba-says-northerners-should-stop-associating-with-the-southerners.html
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The link is the most bigoted Igbo lady that makes her day earnings in Yoruba land and still abuse them at will

What I think you guys can’t dare is

We aren’t your level at any time

So that enviness is there
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

You can see your hatred right

That’s how an average Igbo thinks of Yoruba

Know need hiding it .

Let me tell you look for the most elderly in your family circle and bring him to come and be bale in Lagos

I think that will settle the story once and for all

Then you will know

Those are the loose talk that makes Yoruba leaders to tighten things you guys get easily before your likes caused it
yea i can also see how you yorubas love igbos.

Awolowo did the same by stolen our fathers money to give you free education.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by OfficialAPCNig: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:
I'm sure the good people of SE will pay Baba back with block vote come 2019.
They are now good people not pigs again abi?
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

make we stop to dey talk this trash abg sis
let's pour their sins directly in their face......

caliphate must continue to maltreat....

I can see that you want attention

I won’t give you

Loveth360 nah my babe so let me handle her
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

They are now good people not pigs again abi?

You keep mixing it together

South east is different from ipobians
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

I won’t give you

i can never have anything to do with a yoruba,talk more of a yoruba muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
i can never have anything to do with a yoruba,talk more of a yoruba muslim.

Lol lol

Only Osusu knows the difference

We are omoluabis we don’t deal with mediocrity

That Alhaji for camp nko ?

You think say I forget?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

The link is the most bigoted Igbo lady that makes her day earnings in Yoruba land and still abuse them at will

What I think you guys can’t dare is

We aren’t your level at any time

So that enviness is there

lolzzzzzz....what a lame reply....

so naij news, punch, vanguard, premium times, news desk and others are also bigoted.....

I appreciate the fact that yoruba and hausa fulani understand themselves and will make a great nation been together.....

But u guys should leave igbos alone..........Is a humble request.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lolzzzzzz....what a lame reply....

so naij news, punch, vanguard, premium times, news desk and others are also bigoted.....

I appreciate the fact that yoruba and hausa fulani understand themselves and will make a great nation been together.....

But u guys should leave igbos alone..........Is a humble request.

Linda Ikeji nah punch ?

Mechonu
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

I won’t give you
have a seat.......befriend ur own yorubas and leave igbos alone.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Lol lol

Only Osusu knows the difference

We are omoluabis we don’t deal with mediocrity

That Alhaji for camp nko ?

You think say I forget?
you deal with only Alhajis and alamajiris because you are yoruba muslim.
Do you know any yoruba pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Linda Ikeji nah punch ?
Mechonu
I hv close mouth.......but please....

u guys should leave igbos alone..........Is a humble request.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

have a seat.......befriend ur own yorubas and leave igbos alone.

Otondo

Anuoooooooooofia

I am happily married to an Igbo lady

Not online miscreants
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
you deal with only Alhajis and alamajiris because you are yoruba muslim.
Do you know any yoruba pastor.

I wan try manage you you dey form

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I hv close mouth.......but please....

u guys should leave igbos alone..........Is a humble request.

I don’t have anything against Igbos

Only Igbos I don’t like

My wife and my best pal are Igbos

Ask around those that knows me one on one
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by loveth360(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t have anything against Igbos

Only Igbos I don’t like

My wife and my best pal are Igbos

Ask around those that knows me one on one
igbo are ipob and ipob are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Otondo

Anuoooooooooofia

I am happily married to an Igbo lady

Not online miscreants

See who is calling someone Otondo....chai..do u know the meaning of what u saying....

Anuofia maybe u heard someone saying that.......

happily married mgbo.......which igbo woman will agree to marry someone whose nature and lifestyle is uncontrolled hatred to igbo race......

No naa u can't eat ur vomit by possibly marrying people u hate most....

Is not done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:
igbo are ipob and ipob are igbos.

That’s where you got it all wrong
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok they have changed their propaganda

2023 Igbo Presidency did not fly

Now they want to build utopia in Igbo land, where have they been for the last 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki the coneheaded afonja tribal bigot from the wastelands.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by clarocuzioo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

1 . The 97/ 5% was a big mistake and he wasn’t referring to the southeast alone so that’s for that

2) you are being myopic by singling out 5km road . You didn’t mention the second Niger bridge , Enugu-Awka to Onitsha bridge.

3) you lack the political will to understand, also your heart is full of hate for him to understand that you settle those that voted you politically first before thinking of others . North east voted massively for him so the SGF was shifted there.

4) The Security Chief you mentioned. You have shown that you people add south south when it’s convenient for you, how come you forget that the chief of naval staff is from Calabar?

Finally when the last administration of Gej gave all the appointment to the east it was convenient?
From the COAS, SGF ,Finance Minister and many more

I called that double standard and hypocrisy

1. The 95/5% is not a mistake, Its is Buhari baring his mind, he can be very sincere, you can read him, he's predictable. He went as far as proving his hatred by ordering python dance to armless Igbos, yet he is granting amnesty to Boko haram members and trying to recruit them into the army.
By the way I just observed you carefully avoided python dance, because you have no reasonable and logical defence.

2. You are the one being myopic about the 5km road, the emphasis is on completion of project, we have a lot of Federal government projects littered all over the Nation, some inagurated way back the military era, we are no longer intrested in inaugurating projects but on its completion. Jonathan did not complete the second Niger bridge.
And please for the record, this Buhari led FG did not spend a dime of funds budgeted for that project in 2016 and 2017, I wonder why you are giving him credit for that, propaganda as usual.

If i have hate for Buhari I have a genuine reason, you cannot massacre my brothers and expect me to be clapping for you, because obviously you hate us.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by badmrkt(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

The south east are the most ungrateful region to Muhammadu Buhari

They hates him for know reason

Yet he keeps working for them

Truly I believe now that part of the reason he was hated so much is his vice is a Yoruba

Pmb thank you for your maturity

We are with you all the way
this idiot always trying to sound intelligent. Can't differentiate between "No and Know" .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by resurgent2019: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
loveth360:

Very funny girl. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by OritaIbadan: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

Truly I believe now that part of the reason he was hated so much is his vice is a Yoruba

You are always online to initiate unnecessary tribal fight, am always ashamed seeing you claiming yoruba tribe.
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
OritaIbadan:

You are always online to initiate unnecessary tribal fight, am always ashamed seeing you claiming yoruba tribe.

Keep quiet if you don’t have any meaningful thing to say
Re: Buhari Will Leave Igboland Better Infra Structurally- Femi Adesina by OritaIbadan: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this

You are always online to initiate unnecessary tribal fight, am always ashamed seeing you claiming yoruba tribe. Ofcourse I know you may not be Omoluabi you probably could be one of this Jihadist Fulanis pretending to be who you are not. Let me tell you we the Yorubas have no issues with the Ibos, the truth is that we have a common enemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Supreme Clergy Council Of Biafra(sccob) Storms Biafra Alter Of Covenant / Kogi Guber Race: Okun(yoruba) Leaders Push For Leading Role / If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.